Looking for someone to RP with!

Preferably want to role play with someone who has an evil character as well, the two of them can maybe
meet for the first time and join forces to slowly take over the world. Kingdom by kingdom. Darkness is on our side.
Or maybe you have a better plot?

• Yay
Reactions: Cinder
Preferably want to role play with someone who has an evil character as well, the two of them can maybe
meet for the first time and join forces to slowly take over the world. Kingdom by kingdom. Darkness is on our side.
Or maybe you have a better plot?

Did you say evil?

I looked him over, yeah. Sure we can go that route. As long as you help me with a couple of task's along the way. In the end we're both after the same thing right?

• Devil
I looked him over, yeah. Sure we can go that route. As long as you help me with a couple of task's along the way. In the end we're both after the same thing right?

That’s the plan. So who do you think should start? You know what you want, but my character tends to have a specific ambiance to him.

Not what I was thinking.. We're going to need a lot more followers behind us before we plan to do anything at all diabolical. My character took over a pretty small village for starters. That'll be our starting point sure but let's expand our following. Influence and force other small villages into joining the dark side. If they refuse, they'll die. Simple as that.

But first we'll have to re-visit a place I discovered a couple years back, turns out there's plenty of weak skinny malnourished demons with no leader in charge living around there. It's called Hallowed Valley. You might know of it already. There all we have to do is convince them we're worthy of following and they'll do anything we command them to do. An instant win for us.

After we get them on our side, you got an idea where we can take over a village?

Okay, so we’re building a kingdom, okay.

So, my character, being a demon lord of wrath, would have minimal difficulties controlling the demons. And since he doesn’t much care for material gains, he’d probably grant his full power to your character if he were to make the regions religion his worship.

And instead of just outright killing them, make them sacrifices and it would be even better. So, where exactly on the map is this place? If I know that I’d have a better chance of having viable ideas.

We can make that happen. They'll all be worshipping us when this is over. It's not far from Molthal Kingdom. Want me to make the thread now?

Last edited:
  • Devil