LFG 1x1 Looking for slow thread.

Aeyliea

Character Biography
Link
Hey!

I want to continue working on this characters story arc and building the related lore around her heritage and people. I do not post quickly these days, averaging a post every 1-2 weeks, though usually on the shorter end of that spectrum. Every now and again, they will be faster but I am a very busy person and finding time is difficult sometimes.

The next thread in line I have the intention of exploring the effect of the shattering of faith and the ruination of convictions long held. Aeyliea is not an easy character to get along with, though, so that may complicate some things (especially with her whole world undone!)

If anyone is interested, you can offer up characters here or can reach me in discord.

I'm not sure whether she would have a reason to go to the Iuk-'u Delta, but I have a scavenger and guide there whom I use to expand the lore in that region. I don't have an issue with that post rate, so if you're up for it, so am I.

I could maybe contrive a reason for her to be so far from home, but I need to think on it. Her domain is more the Aberessai Savannah and points west of Alliria.

Gimme a night to think in a reason for her being so far east.

If you're looking for another thread, I'm willing to volunteer my boy Asuncion. He's likely to be living like a caveman at this point, somewhere in the wilderness. Maybe Aeyliea's hunting something, stumbles upon him, and they team up?

I don't mind starting.