Looking for an adventure.

Character Biography
Link
Im looking for an rp to help this version of a character develop and become the being who she is in all other versions and mediums ive used her in. I want something that would be an adventure, a journey, perhaps some challenge of some sort. I love to think and i love to have a great time with others.

From a young age, she was highly focused on her books and spent time alone because nobody around her had the attraction that books did. Her first friends were met in a library, because those people had that same drive. She was above the others her age at magic, and naturally could manipulate all sorts of energy types.

Her curiosity is often her biggest downfall. She gets into trouble and tends to go too far to suit her hunger. There can and have been many opportunities where she had bad situations or difficult ones befall her because she doesnt know when to give up a search when she starts one.

In her history she traveled large distances and met many people which would explain whatever journey she undertook, and these people fed into who she became as a person. She also quickly became known for her travels and her skill with missions. When she would travel, she would grab bounties or missions to fuel her various desires.

She took residence in cities across the map as well as small towns. Anywhere that would have her and had solitary locations for her to be able to read. Her days were often spent peeking through buildings and the remote corners of a location to suit her voracious curiosity.

Demyra has the uncanny tendency to just show up places and she travels long distances to get to different locations. Shes an elf who is dedicated to the pursuit of magic and of intelligence. Also the inability not to help when someone needs it. Her methods reflect a hunger for power and for information.

In all forms she is incredibly curious and will chase a lead to the ends of a planet if it means figuring out a situation and learning something. This stems from when she was young and would get lost in the forest chasing animals.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Lagakh