Introduction

sad angel

[insert clever title]
Hello, I'm angel.
I like to rp, (hm, wonder why I'm on this site?) mostly action or bxg romance. Of course, I also like fantasy, why else would I be here?
I'm a fan of Doctor Who and Marvel. If we share similar interests, feel free to PM me at any time.
I play mostly female characters, and I have a lot of OCs.
I'm also a fan of Warriors (by Erin Hunter) and Harry Potter. Slytherin always...
I'm also on a lot of different rp sites and forums, such as Storyteller's Circle, Roleplayer Guild, and some Aminos relating to roleplaying. (Amino is sorta a social media app with many different parts, it's complicated)
Anyways, I look forward to roleplaying on here! Have a great day/night, whatever time it is in your area. ^^

Last edited:
I'm also a fan of Warriors (by Erin Hunter) and Harry Potter. Slytherin always...

Screw Slytherin! Team mother-fucking Hufflepuff, bitches!!!

... Seriously though, welcome to the site. Hope you have fun. ^_^

• Yay
Reactions: sad angel
Hey welcome, Angel!

I'm also a new member, joined yesterday.I think we have a lot in common. I'm also fan of Harry Potter, leaning towards Slytherin.ISlytherins.I happen to have Amino account but I don't use it much.amuch.AAnyway.Anyway I'm glad to have you hear and I would love to roleplay with you. Some romance maybe?

Welcome again! :)

• Yay
Reactions: sad angel
Hey welcome, Angel!

I'm also a new member, joined yesterday.I think we have a lot in common. I'm also fan of Harry Potter, leaning towards Slytherin.ISlytherins.I happen to have Amino account but I don't use it much.amuch.AAnyway.Anyway I'm glad to have you hear and I would love to roleplay with you. Some romance maybe?

Welcome again! :)
Sure, and thank you!

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One