I Hath Returned?

ElektaKount

Da Warboss
Well...it's been a while, hasn't it?

I hope you all are doing alright on this fine and lovely day. It is me, Elekta Kount, and it's certainly been a while since I've shown my face here. Can't tell if a lot has changed or none has at all, though admittedly there are not as many familiar faces as I remember.

All the same, I kind of disappeared a while back(and for that I deeply apologize to those who I rped with). IRL stuff was hounding me and my muse was more or less lost for fantasy roleplay. However, things have kind-sorta stabilized, and a bit of that muse has returned. Still, I'm certainly in a different place in my life then I was when I first joined up with Chronicles, so there is a fair bit more uncertainty. This unfortunately means that I am unsure weather or not I want to return permanently, as I'm not sure myself if returning and putting effort will be worth the time.

I loved Chronicles (and still do) back in the day because of how through it was with it's infrastructure and how free we were to create things that were our own. However, I believe towards the end of my initial experience here left me exhausted, as I placed a lot of effort into my characters and lore but didn't feel much in the way of accomplished, which unfortunately contributed to my further mental exhaustion with the site.

But that was a fair whiles back, so we shall see if anything has changed. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel some nostalgia for the old threads (been rping on discord for the longest while!) so I am certainly open to the prospect of making Chronicles my home again.

Nothing is certain, but I'll hang around for a bit, maybe start/finish some threads, get a feel for the crowed and vibe once again before I make a decision. I hope y'all can accommodate, and perhaps I'll see you all around?

• Orc
Reactions: Urchin
Welcome back, Elekta.

I think all of the characters of mine you RP'ed with have either died or been retired, lol. So yeah, been a while.