I got a fever...

Voph

B R O K E N
Character Biography
Link
And the only prescription...

Is more cow--Roleplay. I was gonna say Roleplay. What did you think I was gonna say?
Anyways, sup folks, I'm Voph, stuck my nose in here around... A while ago (Super empirical measurement of time, please hold your applause). Ended up bailing to focus on a story I was writing elsewhere but that one has now come more or less to its conclusion. BUT I NEEED MUH RP. So...Hi, I'm back. Gonna be lurking around here cause D&D is hard to set up and video games ain't really an option in the near future. Looking forward to writing some stuff, causing some trouble, and going on grand (mis)adventures!

Hell yeah, many welcomes! I've lurked ln Ishmael's character sheet, so hopefully you two being friends means more of the same quality will follow!

If you got any questions, drop by the discord and ask away! Lots of folk are happy to help out.

Happy posting!

Nope, that was the other Voph. Nasty guy. Looks just like me, but is totally not me. Yup. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ishmael
Looks like I got yet another option on my list of potential partners to go around creating chaos with!

*Scribbles down on notebook*