LFG I Demand my Day in Court!

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
You! Yes YOU! You anywhere near Elbion? Well then let me know by liking this, or leaving a comment/question below. What is this about you ask? Well if the title didn't give it away let me explain in more detail: Steve is a magician who focuses on saving lives, and helping people. Unfortunately he also accidentally fused a orc woman pregnant with child with a chicken. The reason was so that she would have the power needed to avenge her husband and tribe from the undead horde that killed them. When Steve found out she was pregnant he brought her to Elbion to find help undoing the process, and save the child and woman. One of the people who he thought were helping him betrayed him, and now Steve somehow managed to get a trial to decide his charges, and punishment.

So you are probably wondering how on earth your character could fit into something like this. Steve has been a student at Elbion for years, and has spent a good chunk of time in the city recently trying to cure the woman. So you can be a character witness, you can be someone who I reached out to, you can be on the council, or the judge deciding my fate, you can be arguing for or against me, be professionals in magic who might be called to the stand, or examine the magic that was used, if you want you can even just be sitting in the gallery watching.

Tl;DR: I am going to court come decide my fate, or bare witness

I know some people have expressed interest, but have also been concerned about not having a character that would likely attend. My response to this is that you should use a one-off character, or an NPC.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, I want to get you into this thread.

by any means necessary!