"Hello There."

Aytier

A-Tier Certified
Hello there, I am Aytier and it is a pleasure to meet all of you.

Though I am not new to the whole roleplaying experience, especially ones that take place in a medieval fantasy setting, I am fairly new to roleplay forums and as such, I am looking forward to seeing how this goes for me.

As far as roleplaying and characters go, I tend to take the general route of things and roleplay as characters that aren't as grand and are more common from the start and build them up from there.

I believe that's all there is for this short intro of mine, I do hope that we get along. Have a wonderful morning, afternoon, and/or evening and I will see you all later in the forums.

Welcome to the site! Definitely an advocate for the slow burn/ build up! But if ever get an itch to write a specific idea, this is a great place to try it out!

Happy writing, and looking forward to reading your work! Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask around, or hop into the discord. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Aytier
Hello, and welcome to Chronicles; glad to have you join! I too like the build up, and find part of the excitement is seeing where the characters go. You're definitely in the right place for that

Hope your day's well too, and hope you enjoy the site! Looking forward to seeing what characters you'll come up with too

• Yay
Reactions: Aytier