Hello! It's Nice to Meet You!

Dina

Hi! I'm Dina and it's nice to meet all of you.

I'm a long time writer and rper who has mostly rped on either a forum website or discord. This is my first time with a wiki-based roleplay site so it may take me some time to learn how it works. I have finished reading the rules and FAQs. It may take some time for me to create a character since I'd like to familiarize myself with the lore and how subaccounts work. I hope to get along with you guys and write some interesting stories.

Thank you for your time!

Welcome to the site, Dina! The lore wiki def takes a little getting used to, but its loaded with super helpful features! But really, this site is big on getting plugged into the action, and figuring things out as you play! So don't feel the need to be an expert on any one piece of lore! There are plenty of folks happy to help, on site, or on the discord!

Always glad to see another long time rper join the site. Looking forward to seeing you in the threads! Happy reading and writing. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Dina
Welcome to Chronicles, Dina! It's great having so many new faces joining. I'm almost grinning from ear to ear. But just almost. :p;)

• Yay
Hey Dina! Welcome to Chronicles! I've only been here a couple days but the lore is fascinating and the people are really welcoming! Good luck in your writing endeavors!

• Yay