Hazy Fantasies

Haze

=✪ ᆺ ✪=
Hello friends,

I go by Haze (you'll find me on Discord) and I've just joined! I have been looking for an 'open world' fantasy roleplay for a while now and I'm thrilled to be here, hoping to write many stories. I've been roleplaying for approx. 7 years, and I got much to learn! I'm currently working on a human called Rania Dazeir and I'm hoping to get her going soon.

As for myself: I'm in my mid twenties, located in europe and currently studying to be a microbiologist. Because of this my life gets hectic/stressful every once in a while, but I find writing quite therapeutic so I try to make time for it regardless! I love hamsters, Skyrim and K-pop girlgroups and that's really all you need to know about me. I'm always happy to plan and plot so feel free to hmu on discord and see you there!

:)

*Claps* Welcome to Chronicles glad to have you with us.

I'm a dood from NY myself its nice to meet so many different people from so many places. But enough about that.

Im looking forward to your career here with great interest...

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. ♥
I had a little change of plans in terms of character creation after all, but it's all coming together slowly and I can't wait to start roleplaying with you guys! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Smiling One