Private Tales Hag's Head Intrusion

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Leandra paused as Gella spoke, a leather boot clutched in her hand. She turned to face him, her own face a mixture of emotion, mostly landing on confused. She stood staring at him for a moment before letting the boot clunk mutely to the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed, turning her neck to respond, finally meeting his quiet gaze.

"I guess I had just assumed you wouldn't want me to stay, that you'd had your drunken fun and that was that." Lea sighed softly, pulling her legs up and sliding to sit closer to him. "I guess I was afraid of not knowing what you want, or how you really feel, or how you'd react. You're still a mystery to me. I didn't think you'd still want me."

She was embarrassed by the admission, hiding her face behind a blonde curtain of hair, obscuring herself from the eyes of the man that had started giving her butterflies. "I didn't need to go. I just thought that maybe you didn't want me here." There was a slight hitch in her voice, but she buried it quickly in silence. She had never been in a position like this, and certainly had never experienced anything close to what she had then night before.

Gella Rerra

Leandra certainly wasn't the only one confused. Even as Gella sat against the headboard, he wore a puzzled expression, though he almost seemed more confused by his own actions and words than by hers. In truth, he'd expected to feel exactly as she described. Once the alcohol had left his system, he'd been certain that whatever that aching need he'd felt for her was would just... go away.

But looking at her now, still half-dressed and disheveled from the night before, the morning sun leaking through his windows and making her skin shine to the point it almost seemed to glow... it didn't go away. He still wanted her, and that was perhaps the most terrifying part of it all.

"What I said last night, that I don't know what I want..." Gella's gaze lowered to the bed, to his hand as it slid across the sheets like a serpent in the grass. "It's still true, but..." Slowly, Rerra took her hand in his, letting his digits interlock with hers as he closed his bloodshot eyes and took in a deep breath to center his thoughts. "I have a hunch."

With a sudden strength, Gella pulls Leandra back on top of him, wrapping his other arm around her head and pulling her face down to his own, locking her in a kiss. There was no drunkenness this time, no cocktail of emotions driving his actions. The fervor of this moment was his own, the way his hands traveled across her back intentional and decisive.

Gella would pull back, breathing lowly in a voice not unlike the one he'd used to command her in the past.

"I want to do it again. Sober, this time. I have to be sure."

Leandra Marin

Leandra was still imagining his slumbering face as she gazed at the man beside her. He had looked so peaceful, vulnerable. It had made her heart tender towards him, and despite how she had initially acted, she wanted more of that. She was wary of being hurt; she had been any other time she had followed her heart. She couldn't help but gravitate towards his chaos though, she knew there was more to him than he had presented, there had to be.

She watched his hand slither across the covers, his fingers interlocking with hers. She looked down at their hands, unable to help the small smile at the bit of intimacy he had given by taking her hand. As she raised her eyes to acknowledge his words, he surprised her with his sudden speed and strength.

Whatever she was going to say was lost in the gasp that left her lips as he pulled her on top of him. Her hair fell around them, a golden veil as he pulled her into a kiss. She closed her eyes, melting to the touch of his fingers on her skin. She couldn't help the small whimper that left her as he pulled away, internally beating herself up for allowing it. Breathless and flushed, she looked down at the man that held her, studied every line on his face before pressing her lips to his delicately. She pulled away, murmuring softly as she pressed her cheek to his. "Here I am Gella."

Gella Rerra

For the first time since he'd formed the Emeralds, Gella would miss the morning breakfast meeting downstairs. The puzzlement of those serving him as they looked between one another for some answer as to where he'd gone was lost to him-- The only concern that Rerra had now was the naked woman that straddled him, all of the heat she'd brought to his body the previous night flooding his veins once more with the return of her lips to his.

He couldn't figure out what it was about Leandra that caused him to drop any and all inhibitions, that rendered the defenses he'd built up so carefully around himself totally useless. The moment that she was atop him, the moment her bare flesh pressed so exquisitely against his own, any attempt he made to retreat back into the shell that she'd dragged him kicking and screaming out of was quashed.

She had him, for as long as she wanted him.

"I feel you." The half-elf muttered back to her, his lips grazing her ear. "But I want to feel more."

Any concern that the rest of the group would suspect the two of them of being lovers was long discarded. Now, there's no way they wouldn't know. The way that Marin called his name, the way her moans would echo down the narrow stairwell leading down from Gella's room, everybody would understand. After this morning, Leandra would not be tested or provoked by any Emerald, even Oalrig himself. To mess with the Boss's right hand was one thing.

To mess with his girl? A death wish.

Leandra Marin

Time seemed to pass deliciously slow as Leandra continued to occupy Gella's bed for the remainder of the morning. She soaked in every minute of pleasure that she received, enjoying the sounds he made when she gave it back. The time would come though, that they needed respite from the exercises that left her panting between the sheets.

She lay back, arm thrown over her eyes as she collected herself. Her chest still heaving, as sweat clung to her radiant skin. After a few moments, she mustered the strength she had to speak to the man she found she truly was falling for. "Are you sure now?" She laughed softly, groaning at the exertion of it.

She wanted to nestle against him, but it took too much effort to move at this point. She could also feel the aches of hunger begin to gnaw at her. They should get up, address the day. Still, she craved his attentions, the only time she'd seen such tenderness from him was spending time with him in bed. She wasn't trying to give that up just yet.

Gella Rerra