LFG Gray Last Days

Eli Vayne

Patient Zero
Eli Vayne is but a young fellow with a year left to live thanks to a sickness. His attitude is mostly focused on that, which makes him more than a bit of a cold person sometimes. He has a feeling he is wasting his time but is simply far too desolate to do anything about it, at least by himself. This, however, he knows is not acceptable. How he truly feels must be bottled up, and shoved down, and destroyed. As it turns out, the teen is far better at these kind of lies than he first thought.

What I would really like is a sort of Master-Student vibe kind of relationship for him, so if anyone thinks they have a character that can teach him anything (Good OR BAD, mental or physical), that would be cool. As an example, there's an exceptionally long running thread between Raigryn and Fife that is of similar structure to my ideas, even if the scale is likely never to reach the same levels.

Otherwise, I'd be up to RP him with anyone, feel free to contact me here or on discord (The Boom Slayer is my username on the Chronicles Discord) so we can figure something out!

Eli's story will start in Alliria, but I plan to have him visit most of the world by the time he dies. Also, I think it could be interesting to write a character who's constantly developing because I feel my writing on the character development front is lacking a tad.

Last edited:
Yeah, sure! Sounds fun! I'm also still gonna want to do test threads for both of ya to see who Eli gets on better with for the long-term piece, so that should be cool.