LFG 1x1 Friends and Enemies

Tezio Gomst

Hedge Knight
Character Biography
Link
Recently trying to get back into Chronicles after being absent for almost 2 years. Didn't have much going on with this character besides the concept and I may change quite a bit about Tezio in the coming weeks - but I'm down to plan and plot.

Looking for friends, enemies, and frenemies for this half-orc knight errant. Sort of a goody-two-shoes, sorta goofy, and just generally a rather strange fellow. Not quite sure what I want to do with Tezio in the long run but I am 100% open to conversations regarding that.

PM me here or hmu on discord at Lazarus#3517 if you're interested.

Seeya.

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
I may have something to offer.

Want an ideological divide between a knightly orc and a tribal orcish group?
Maybe a typical adventure with a dark elf.
Does your character perhaps need something from a witch?
Or perhaps he is sent on a quest to uncurse children from a witch. (may be good to acquire a partner for this!)

Though I may have some other rps to offer up depending on location :eek:

Nidraak

Yeah! I would totally be down for some questing with other orcs, and witchcraft is definitely an interest high on my list. I'm thinking this will probably be his maiden mission far away from his home in Elbion or will be the catalyst that sends him far away.

I'm free as far as the location goes, but Tezio is currently situated in Elbion with his family where he works a motley assortment of odd-jobs just hoping for a chance to adventure.

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
-rubs hands-
I have three characters near elbion. White Swallow (in the vicinity), Severin Bellerose (A professor in elbion), Leonora of Mirapol (A visitor)
That may be able to do something in elbion. However, unsure. But i'll keep this here if you'd want a from elbion to witch quest sort of deal and no other people pop up.

That's good if both of those interest you since they're very close location wise!

The orcish tribe (ashlander orcs) is in the spine, while the witch lives, somewhat west of the spine proper.
Meaning after the witch, meeting the orcs would be ez pz.

How would trying to break a curse sound like to you?
Children turned to swans/doves sort of deal.

• Yay
Reactions: Tezio Gomst
Nidraak

I absolutely adore plots that involve breaking curses and hexes. I'd be totally down for something like that, and I'm flexible for the location and circumstances as well.

Splendid! I can start the rp today.
Do you want any specific requirements met beforehand?
Also do you perhaps want a questing buddy?