LFG Don’t click on me! I’m scared! >w<

Gwendolyn Vollmund

Information broker based at The Raven Club.
Um hi! I don’t usually post here all that often and mostly stay in my little group I feel warm and fuzzy and safe in but I’m branching out!...

Mostly because my friends have both moved on without me into different stories, group chats, rps or simply ghosting me all together..

....buuuuttt I digress.

I have made a new character Gwendolyn Vollmund. She is what is called an “exchanger.” For the Vollmund Archives. A wondrous labyrinth of a library with anything from rare scrolls containing long forgotten spells, to potion books with poisons and cures so old the pages seem to be an undiscovered shade of yellowed age. Basically.

You want it or need to know it? It’s in there. This is where Gwendolyn’s role comes into play.

The magic of the place forbids its knowlege to be given for free. Any who have ever learned anything from it and does not pay will find the book turn to ash and any memeory of its contents and the location of the archive wiped from their mind. One must pay what the archive tells Gwen they must. Gold is often accepted but for rather iteams an exchange must always be made. Knowledge for knowledge. Many an adventurer has gone out and met their death on a quest to get a scroll or tome the archive demanded be exchanged for whatever information they were looking for. She accepts the payment if they do ever return and they are free to go.

So basically I’m looking for someone to help me debut this character and location. Someone who comes to her seeking something and gets much more than they bargained for. It’s a simple premise but one I think may hold potential. Dm me if your interested or if you feel comfortable post here!

I’m looking for a 1 on 1 but am open to the idea of 1 or 2 people if it seems like a complementary group.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post even if you do nothing and I hope your well, safe, and happy! ^w^

Last edited:
I think you may be exactly who I need for Ceri here. She needs to search for information about golems, possibly a power source for said golems, but definitely more information about making them. She's done some research into them, but needs more specifics. Think we can help each other out?

I've got two characters that this would be awesome for!
This one I'm posting with, Kalia Oro Khastan. And Selina Altas.

For Kalia he would be searching for ways to reverse or understand curses, namely his own curse or whatever else he could learn.
For Selina she would be searching for deeper arcane knowledge, magic, and spells.

Um nice to hear from you again too halo lol and I’m more inclined to ask for Selina because I haven’t played along side her before and I love surprises lol, but as always I differ to you lol

oh and thread is up btw! So I guess it’s u 2 hahah I’m thinking have them both meet on the way to the archive in the pouring rain lol

• Yay
Reactions: Kalia Oro Khastan