Open Chronicles Chapter 2

A roleplay open for anyone to join

SissyLlamaII

The three were at at the table with food placed in front of each of them. Glandon picked up his fork and started eating the hot roast on his plate.

Once he had taken his first bite, Hash deemed the food safe to eat and began ravishing, Lãę following en suit. Hash ate at a remarkable speed, like someone who hadn't eaten in days, which wasnt exactly inaccurate.

Lãę on the other hand was eating slowly and landed up giving half of her food to Hash who gave her a concerned look but accepted the food graciously and ate that slightly slower than his first portion. Lãę gently rubbed her stomach and leaned back, thinking to herself.

'Ever since I started getting dizzy, my appetite has been fading as well. Im worried but I dont want Hash and them to stress. They've already got alot on their plates with Sash being ill and I dont want to add to it.'

"You're not going to get more?" Glandon asked. "There's tonnes and you've barely had any." "Im fine." She replied, slightly annoyed. "You sure? Cause-" Glandon started. "I said Im fine!" Her hand smacked down on the table making the tall man flinch and the little man just jerk his head towards her worriedly. He was used to her outbursts, but the cause of this one just seemed off to him.

She sighed. "Sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm just tired. If I say something once, dont make me repeat it again ok?" Lãę warned.

"Yeah. I learned that the hard way." Hash stated with a smirk. "Grint doesn't care and does it anyways, and Sash... Well, Sash gets the special treatment." Hash stated.

"Well he is technically the youngest and therefore the most sensitive; and ironically, I'm terrible with children." She replied blankly. Hash laughed in reply.

"Who're they? And what do you mean by 'technically' the youngest?" Glandon asked and Hash's laughing ceased.

"You wanna tell him, or must I?" Lãę asked the little man seated next to her. "I don't mind. You can if you want to." He shrugged. Glandon watched the exchange in confusion.

"Grint, Sash and Hash are one person." Glandon raised an eyebrow. "Stuff happened that cause his personality to split. Thats all you're getting. But thats why I said I'll tell you if his name changes." Lãę finished. "Oh, ok. Thats cool I guess. I can live with that." Glanden stated sincerely.

The room went silent for a moment.

"So how old are you?" Hash asked Glandon. "Im 26. And you guys?" The man shot back. "23" Hash answered. "22" Lãę followed after. "Hah! Yes! Finally. Im not the youngest! Let's go! Im the oldest yeah! Who's the oldest? Im the oldest? And this oldest guys gonna boss all y'all 'round and there aint nothin you can do 'bout it!" Lãę's heart dropped and Hash watched as she paled and wrapped his hand around her finger in comfort.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Well I get to boss you around, like get you to do stuff for me like cooking or cleaning." Glandon said with a large smile on his face. Lãę just sighed in response.

"Well. I feel as if we've intruded on you enough. We should get going." Lae stood, Hash jumpung onto her back and sitting himself back on her shoulder.

"You sure?" Glandon asked the pair. "I have spare rooms if you'd like to stay a while?" He offered. Hash looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Give us a minute?" Glandon nodded. The pair walked into the hallway before speeking silently.

"I dont know Hash..." She started, placing him on the ground infront of her. "I know, I know. But this may be our only chance at starting a new life. I haven't slept in a propper bed for two years, and I know you havent for even longer." Hash said with a sigh. Lãę felt a pang of guilt in her chest. Hash ran from his home a few years after she did to be with her.

"I know, but still. Although... If he were gonna do something to us, he would have done it a long time ago." Lãę stated. "That is true. We don't have to stay long, but please Lãę. I just want a break from running for once... I know thats all you know now but just try it... You might just find it comforting." Hash pleaded. She thought to herself for a few seconds before sighing heavily and nodding her head. "Fine." She said. "Fine, we'll stay. But only for a few days. Then we're outta here, deal?" She pointed a finger at the two foot tall gnome.

Hash's eyes lit up and he jumped into her arms, who caught him with an umph. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Aww, you're the best ever Lãę?" Lãę held him tight before letting go and putting him down. The pair walked back into the room together.

"So?" Glandon asked. "We'll stay. Bur only for a short while and then we'll be out of your hair." Lãę said sternly.

"Thats fine with me. My house is always open to you guys now. Glad you decided to stay. Let me show you to your rooms."

"We'll be sleeping in the same room. So if you can't move a matress, ill do it myself." Lãę said walking off.

Glandon nodded and took them to a few rooms. The biggest room already had two beds waiting for them. The rest of the rooms just had ome and were quite samll. The pair chose the two bedded room and walked inside.

Each bed was a royal red and golden accented 4 poster king size that engulfed you like a marshmallow when you sat down or lay on it.

The gnome rushed up and jumped onto the bed, landing belly first onto the edge of the bed, slipping down and landing on the floor.

Lãę let out a light chuckle at the small guys attempt and helped him up. "You got a step ladder? I never knew my real ladder..." Hash mumbled the last part but Glandon heard and chuckled at the gnomes antics and left the room.

Lãę, being civilised, sat down on her bed and faced the gnome as he faced her.

Glandon returned with a short stool and placed it at the foot of the bed for the gnome, Hash smiling at the man in thanks. Lae lay down with her hands on her stomach and one leg dangling off the side of the bed.

"I'll let you two get settled, dont hesitate to call if you need anything. There are clothed in the cupboard and the bathroom is just there if you wish to freshen up." Glanden pointed to a door inside the room before turning and walking out.

'Jeez, and an on-suit? This guy must be pretty well off.' Lãę thought to herself.

The pair each took turns refreshing themselves in the lavish bathroom before climbing into bed.

"I missed this. Having shelter I mean." Hash stated lying down on the fluffy pillows, throwing the blanket over himself. It was around late afternoon. They had been held up all day and didnt even realize it, and they were exhausted.

"Yeah... And feeling somewhat safe. I still don't trust him but Im sure everythings fine." Lãę looked at Hash to see him focusing hard. She knew what he was doing. If he concentrated hard enough, he could sence good and evil magic and presences.

"I feel... Nothing really. Mainly positive. Nothing bad though. Well be fine tonight." Hash replied reassuringly. Lãę smiled softly at the gnome in thanks before they both drifted off into a deep, and much needed time of sleep.