Completed Book 4. Nosdyn Chronology.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2578

(Open to Anya and whoever is interested)

I was asleep...

Have I slept?

This was all just a dream...a nightmare.

I never left the mines...maybe my war never stopped.

Have I slept?

Nosdyn awoke that night in his new house. He'd contacted the village elder Ak'Thell. He explained their situation, the situation of the Dark Riders of Skotadi Strain. Ak'Thell accepted his plight, he'd been Nosdyn's Uncle.

His parents had Nosdyn robbed from them in early youth and sold into slavery in Cerak At'Thul.

Nosdyn was a good man who longed for a simple, humble life despite his Vampirism.

He slept that night for the first time in his life.

Except for his women, Nosdyn's life had been a constant nightmare.

He'd lost both eyes during his change into Vampirism, turned by the Lady Velera.

His war never stopped maybe that had been his downfall...

He'd been a rebel fighting a war he could not win.

He woke up in his new bed and kissed Anya and Velera. The other women with him as well. He covered his broken eyes with a simple linen cloth blindfold. And wrapped that tightly around his head.

He was no longer a Vampire Lord...it had been too much.

The subterfuge game was not for him.

His enemy they faced was a coward who refused to even fight one on one...subterfuge. They used pawns instead of fighting an enemy directly. Castle Blackhold and Greywood Village had been left behind, his gauntlets had been left behind.

He'd lost too much in the endless war.

Too many battles.

Had he slept?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nervous
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
She was kissed awake, and she opened her eyes, the fur blanket covering the man and his five wives. Anya blinked her eyes open, and she kissed her husband’s cheek. “Good morning Nos.”

She shifted so that her elbow was under her and she could smile down at the huge blue orc that had claimed her as his.