LFG 1x1 Adventuring BFFs

Rhiannon

So my dark elf/high elfy baby Altheao needs a buddy, a good buddy. One who he can trust with his life and one whom he can believe in more than anyone. Kind of like a friend that I do not know, they accidentally meet in a hospital or something, or they both end up taking a quest from a guild of some sorts that might end up taking them a long time to complete, or they can both be contractors for the military who are doing some odd jobs for them as partners? And hopefully along the way they start to develop feelings for each other, but we will see bc it also depends on ourselves as writers am I right? Obviously we might get tangled in some events *glares at the undead dudes* and some other stuff, like the Battle in Amol Kalit. But that is part of the adventure am I right!? Collabs will be nice also with other people lol.

Note: For those who do not know, I do not like writing out weather or not they get hit or not from the top of my head while in combat. I roll a d20 for that stuff as well as other stuff. So Altheao is gonna be at the will of the dice as well as at the will of my mind. So he will be interesting to see how he develops and grows lol.