Private Tales A new place

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
He took off his shirt right in front of her, her cheeks reddened and her eyes went wide.
He's fricken ripped!
She tried looking around the room to avoid staring at his chiseled abs and pecs, but the room was small and he was huge!

He grinned wickedly at her. She was so fun! He kept his eyes on her face and never let his smile drop, not that he could make it go away if he wanted to. He had her attention. “Awww. Someone’s shy. Believe me kitten there’s a lot more to see.”

His words were calm, almost casual, as though there was nothing else to do in that particular situation. And he sat comfortably, back against the chair, almost lazily, letting her know exactly how in control he was. She was prey, and he let her know it without creating a threatening appearance.

She gulped, still trying to nonchalantly look away but inevitably her eyes kept going back to his hot body.
"Y-yeah... Sure, what *Ahem* What subjects do you need help with?"

“As of right now I’m having trouble with the elemental magics. I’ve been looking into them because of the way that they can be manipulated into enchantments and their fluid casting system, but I’ve been finding it difficult to grasp.” He said grabbing a book from his desk and showing it to her. “The ones I’m having most difficulty with are aeromancy and pyromancy, hydromancy is a challenge but I’m improving if slowly, and geomancy is the one I’ve had the most luck with. That and I’ve been doing some preemptive research into lunar magic, and it has proven difficult.”

The book was A Basic Guide to Elements, and explained basic concepts for the manipulation of the four elements.

“Awww. Someone’s shy. Believe me kitten there’s a lot more to see.”
In spite of being called "Kitten" she wished he had gone ahead and demonstrated. She swallowed the lump forming in her throat and tried to catch the breath he took away. She licked her lips that suddenly went dry.
She could feel him toying with her and it put her on the verge of breaking down in front of him and begging him to just get it over with.
"I-I'm not shy!!"
... Toooootally...
"I just... didn't expect to... *Ahem*..."
... Selina, you're really not good at this...
She floundered for a word that didn't make her seem like she was flustered until he brought out his books.

“As of right now I’m having trouble with the elemental magics. I’ve been looking into them because of the way that they can be manipulated into enchantments and their fluid casting system, but I’ve been finding it difficult to grasp.” He said grabbing a book from his desk and showing it to her. “The ones I’m having most difficulty with are aeromancy and pyromancy, hydromancy is a challenge but I’m improving if slowly, and geomancy is the one I’ve had the most luck with. That and I’ve been doing some preemptive research into lunar magic, and it has proven difficult.”
She diverted her attention to the book. She's read it many times but it was something to look at that wasn't his brutally masculine hotness.
"Aeromancy is similar to divination in some regards, or do you mean manipulating the element of air with magic?"

• Haha
Reactions: Conrad
She could feel him toying with her and it put her on the verge of breaking down in front of him and begging him to just get it over with.
"I-I'm not shy!!"
... Toooootally...
"I just... didn't expect to... *Ahem*..."

He was smiling so broadly that he could barely contain his amusement. He leaned forward in his chair, “you aren’t? Well, it seems I have misjudged you. So does that mean you’d prefer you see the rest of what there is to see? I’m fairly comfortable in my own skin. What about you... kitten.”

This was absolutely awesome, toying with her in such a way was just so satisfying, and entertaining. He’d done this so many times before, and it never got old.

She diverted her attention to the book. She's read it many times but it was something to look at that wasn't his brutally masculine hotness.
"Aeromancy is similar to divination in some regards, or do you mean manipulating the element of air with magic?"

“The latter. I’m focusing on the manipulation of physical or metaphysical. Not seeing the future.”

Last edited:
“you aren’t? Well, it seems I have misjudged you. So does that mean you’d prefer you see the rest of what there is to see? I’m fairly comfortable in my own skin. What about you... kitten.”
Her mouth went wide in shock. The boldness of what he offered took her completely off guard.
This is exactly why they should use gender specific dorms.
She closed her mouth and swallowed hard, trying her best to form a coherent thought.
"Idontevenknowyo... Howcanyoujustsaytha... Howareyousohotwhatareyouevendoinghereyoubelonginmydreams... Isthisaprankcauseit'sworkingreallygood"
Eventually she gave up on words with a frustrated groan and thought hand motions might convey her thoughts easier accompanied by grunts and hums.
She began motioning at him, indicating his hot pecs, his shirt on the floor, back to his chest. She shook her head and gave a questioning motion from him to her and then looked at him as if she somehow had made sense.

She was so flustered she completely forgot about his magic questions, magic to her was how chiseled this guy was and how he was offering to strip naked for her. He even called her a kitten again and right now she couldn't argue cause she felt just as lost and helpless as one.
She was even conveniently seated on his bed, a realization that made her want to jump to her feet and throw herself backwards... Which she ended up doing both at once, the result was her throwing herself off his bed with her feet going one way and her head going the other, and she landed on the floor flat in her back with a bewildered look on her face.

• Haha
Her mouth went wide in shock. The boldness of what he offered took her completely off guard.
This is exactly why they should use gender specific dorms.
She closed her mouth and swallowed hard, trying her best to form a coherent thought.
"Idontevenknowyo... Howcanyoujustsaytha... Howareyousohotwhatareyouevendoinghereyoubelonginmydreams... Isthisaprankcauseit'sworkingreallygood"
Eventually she gave up on words with a frustrated groan and thought hand motions might convey her thoughts easier accompanied by grunts and hums.
She began motioning at him, indicating his hot pecs, his shirt on the floor, back to his chest. She shook her head and gave a questioning motion from him to her and then looked at him as if she somehow had made sense.

She was so flustered she completely forgot about his magic questions, magic to her was how chiseled this guy was and how he was offering to strip naked for her. He even called her a kitten again and right now she couldn't argue cause she felt just as lost and helpless as one.
She was even conveniently seated on his bed, a realization that made her want to jump to her feet and throw herself backwards... Which she ended up doing both at once, the result was her throwing herself off his bed with her feet going one way and her head going the other, and she landed on the floor flat in her back with a bewildered look on her face.

Her hurried babbling and cherry red blush and her motioning in order to avoid words were all nothing short of adorable. He smiled and gave off a chuckle. He stood up and walked calmly over to where she lay on the floor and offered his hand. “I understood some of what you said. Something about it working.”

He’d pull her to her feet if she accepted his hand. He looked her over, making the appearance of a hungry predator in his expression. But he couldn’t quite conceal exactly how much fun he was having doing this to her.

“Well kitten? What say you?”

“I understood some of what you said. Something about it working.”
Her face somehow got even redder as embarrassment took over. She accepted his hand and quickly stood up.
"That's... It's just... Nothing, it was nothing!"
He was right in front of her now and openly leering at her, he was enjoying himself at her expense, just like a vampire but hotter which only made her want him to do it more.
She didn't know how she resisted him for this long but with his body this close she couldn't keep the need out of her eyes.

Knowing his power and feeling his proximity, in spite of her uniform, she felt naked herself for all the good her clothes would do should he grow tired of toying with her.

“Well kitten? What say you?”
He didn't have to enthrall her, he had thoroughly seduced her and her will slowly crumbled.
She let out a shuddering breath and her voice was a whisper, "What will you do to me?"

• Haha
Her face somehow got even redder as embarrassment took over. She accepted his hand and quickly stood up.
"That's... It's just... Nothing, it was nothing!"
He was right in front of her now and openly leering at her, he was enjoying himself at her expense, just like a vampire but hotter which only made her want him to do it more.
She didn't know how she resisted him for this long but with his body this close she couldn't keep the need out of her eyes.

Knowing his power and feeling his proximity, in spite of her uniform, she felt naked herself for all the good her clothes would do should he grow tired of toying with her.

He laughed, truly amused but it sounded almost evil. “Now now, don’t lie to me.”

He didn't have to enthrall her, he had thoroughly seduced her and her will slowly crumbled.
She let out a shuddering breath and her voice was a whisper, "What will you do to me?"

He put his finger under her chin, and lifted her face. His own lowered until she’d feel his breath on her neck, “well. That depends.”

His fingers glided down her neck, until it rested in the nook between her collarbones. “If I’m hungry, I’ll feed from you. Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt.”

His fingers glided further down, catching the neck of her shirt. “If I’m pent up, I’ll probably keep you down with either my hands, or if I’m feeling more lustful, ropes. And take you.”

His fingers returned to her chin. “But.... I’m neither hungry, nor pent up. So, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow night, when I’m a little hungrier.”

He kissed her neck to tease her further, then stepped back, his grin was positively evil. He intended to make her as needy as possible.

He put his finger under her chin, and lifted her face. His own lowered until she’d feel his breath on her neck, “well. That depends.”
Physical touch, she loved it. His breath on her neck made her shiver and she closed her eyes in anticipation.

His fingers glided down her neck, until it rested in the nook between her collarbones. “If I’m hungry, I’ll feed from you. Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt.”
She bit her lip to keep from moaning but she turned her head to the side to allow him access so he could touch her more.

His fingers glided further down, catching the neck of her shirt. “If I’m pent up, I’ll probably keep you down with either my hands, or if I’m feeling more lustful, ropes. And take you.”
Her breath quickened as he hooked the edge of her uniform and described how he would use her. She almost couldn't take it!

His fingers returned to her chin. “But.... I’m neither hungry, nor pent up. So, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow night, when I’m a little hungrier.”

He kissed her neck to tease her further, then stepped back, his grin was positively evil. He intended to make her as needy as possible.
He kissed her neck and she leaned into it.
... This is so hot, I can't believe this is... What?...
She looked up at him, a flash of anger, embarrassment, lust and annoyance all rushed through her face.
"Wait, WHAT!?!"
... Yeah, let's settle on anger, he just led you on and now you're more turned on than ever!...
"All that just to tell me to wait?!"
She punched his chest but it was like hitting a brick wall and she didn't enhance herself first. She shook her hand and grimaced in pain, then settled for glaring at him.

• Haha
He kissed her neck and she leaned into it.
... This is so hot, I can't believe this is... What?...
She looked up at him, a flash of anger, embarrassment, lust and annoyance all rushed through her face.
"Wait, WHAT!?!"
... Yeah, let's settle on anger, he just led you on and now you're more turned on than ever!...
"All that just to tell me to wait?!"
She punched his chest but it was like hitting a brick wall and she didn't enhance herself first. She shook her hand and grimaced in pain, then settled for glaring at him.

He chuckled in amusement. "Oh pet. You said it yourself. You don't even know me. Don't you think we should get to know each other just a little bit more before we screw. If you really want to I have no qualms about you sleeping in my bed, that is no issue. Besides, delayed gratification is always sweeter."

He took her injured hand, and rubbing her knuckles with his thumb gently before kissing her hand he said. "Don't think that I will leave you needing for long, but teasing you is what turns me on, and you'll feel better when it happens tomorrow, than you will if it happens now."

Another thing about his strain of vampirism, was that in order to remain hidden, the film on his lips, barely noticeable, quickened the healing process, so her hurt knuckles would begin to stop hurting quite soon.

But he wouldn't let such blatant disobedience go unpunished, and he gave her backside a stinging, but gentle, smack. "Now be a good girl. And be patient."

Last edited:
"Oh pet. You said it yourself. You don't even know me. Don't you think we should get to know each other just a little bit more before we screw. If you really want to I have no qualms about you sleeping in my bed, that is no issue. Besides, delayed gratification is always sweeter."
He turned her words back on herself and she didn't like it. What's more she just admitted that she wanted to have sex with him without consciously wanting to. Somehow her face got even redder and she poured her embarrassment to fuel her anger and frustration.
She stammered, trying to get out a retort but he moved on and took her hand.

He took her injured hand, and rubbing her knuckles with his thumb gently before kissing her hand he said. "Don't think that I will leave you needing for long, but teasing you is what turns me on, and you'll feel better when it happens tomorrow, than you will if it happens now."

Another thing about his strain of vampirism, was that in order to remain hidden, the film on his lips, barely noticeable, quickened the healing process, so her hurt knuckles would begin to stop hurting quite soon.
Her hand wasn't really injured, she didn't put much force into her punch, it was a punch of weak frustration but against his hard muscles it was slightly jarring.
But still she felt the special properties of his saliva but she was too angry and frustrated to take notice.
... Yeah, I call B.S. It's not like I haven't had any release ever since I got back from the Reach! If it happened now it would be just as heavenly!...
But again she stammered, reaching for a response that didn't make her sound like a total man hungry slut.

But he wouldn't let such blatant disobedience go unpunished, and he gave her backside a stinging, but gentle, smack. "Now be a good girl. And be patient."
He spanked her... He. Spanked. HER!
The slight pain brought back some of her senses and she closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath that she didn't know she was holding.
Her eyes flashed when they opened again and crackled with magical energy.
Words started working again and she took a step back.
"Touch me like that again and I'll summon the sun right here in your room!"
A wind came from nowhere and blew open any books, papers flew around the room and made a whirlwind around her that threatened a hundred paper cuts.
She moved towards the door.
"I'll be back tomorrow."

• Smug
He spanked her... He. Spanked. HER!
The slight pain brought back some of her senses and she closed her eyes, letting out a deep breath that she didn't know she was holding.
Her eyes flashed when they opened again and crackled with magical energy.
Words started working again and she took a step back.
"Touch me like that again and I'll summon the sun right here in your room!"
A wind came from nowhere and blew open any books, papers flew around the room and made a whirlwind around her that threatened a hundred paper cuts.
She moved towards the door.
"I'll be back tomorrow."

He chuckled with amusement. “Aww, the cat has claws. See you tomorrow.”

So he returned to his desk and his studies, unfazed by the whirlwind. He wasn’t sure if she would contact the staff, or if she would keep his secret. He was prepare do for either. It didn’t much matter, there were other places to learn magic, and there we’re plenty more fish in the sea. He wasn’t worried.

After a few hours he retired to his bed, and slept. He went to his classes the following day, and went about his day as usual.

“Aww, the cat has claws. See you tomorrow.”
Her wand flew to her hand, she huffed and stormed out with the whirlwind dying as she left.
That night passed fitfully and she was irritable the next day. She attended her classes and still did everything asked of her, but every time she saw Conrad she couldn't help but smile to herself.
Figuring out how she felt about him and this entire matter was like finding a needle in a haystack.
Thinking logically all she could conclude is that he could fulfill her lusts and that's why she was excited by him.

His curiosity for magic appealed to the other side of her that absolutely loved talking about and explaining magic... A 'study' session tonight felt like just her cup of tea and the fanciful thought made her shiver.

• Love
Every time she glanced at him he gave her a cocky grin. He managed to focus on his studies, and walked away from his classes a little wiser than when he entered.

He could wait for her to come to him, he was patient, but it was her patience that would wear out. He went about his day as he had since he got there. He got up, studied a little to refresh his memory, went to class, spent his lunch hour reading over and doing his assignments, went to his evening classes, and returned to his dorm.

He'd be there waiting for her, practicing what we're clearly knots on the end of a long leather cord. It was when she knocked, or barged in, that he would acknowledge her presence. And for her benefit, he was again shirtless.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
When she showed up at his room that evening she was prepared for another confrontation. He had been cocky all day and it was frustrating her in more ways than one.
But this time she brought her staff instead of a dinky third rate wand.

She knocked on the door and entered when he invited her... And she stood dumbfounded in the doorway at the sight of him shirtless once more.
With a tremendous force of will she stepped inside and closed the door. She was about to say something but stopped short again when she saw what he was playing with in his hands and a look of concern crossed her face.

More cautiously this time she spoke, "I... I came, just like I said I would..."
But what had she just gotten herself into.

• Devil
More cautiously this time she spoke, "I... I came, just like I said I would..."

“Indeed you did.” He said calmly setting the rope down.

He stood up, and turned around. His grey pants fell over his boots, which thudded against the floor as he strode her way. He smiled at her, “welcome back.”

He approached her, and her staff caught his attention. He didn’t bother pushing it away. “And lucky you, I haven’t had dinner yet.”

He walked around her until he was at her back and pulled her hair away from the right side of her neck. And he kissed the skin covering her artery. “Relax.”

He wasted no time. Good, that gave her less time to think and come up with a reason to fight back against his advances. He was already so close and her hair was brushed to the side while his lips caressed the skin of her exposed throat.
She shivered at the contact and took a sharp intake of breath.

Her staff was already all but forgotten in her hand and she felt helpless once more in his presence.
"Don't... Don't hurt me..."
Now she was begging. If she were looking at herself from the outside she would say she was under the vampires hypnosis... But she was really just starved for attention and didn't care that it came from a vampire.

She tilted her head to the side as if offering her throat to him, a blood sacrifice for his hunger and her lust.
She instinctively squeezed her thighs together and hugged herself as his teasing touches sent uncontrollable shivers through her body, causing her breath to become heavy and impassioned.

• Devil
"Don't... Don't hurt me..."

He smiled, “I won’t, I promise.”

So he kissed her neck once more, his right hand gently but firmly gripped her right hip and pulled her closer to himself. Making it clear that he wasn’t just going to feed from her, once she was thoroughly helpless, he’d take her.

His fangs sunk into her neck, and began to drink. As with the previous woman, and the dopamine from his saliva entered her bloodstream. She was now past the point of no return. She was his.

He grabbed her possessively by the hip, she was completely in his grasp now, she could feel his hard muscles against her back and his breath against her skin.
She gasped as his fangs slid into her neck, at first a brief sting... Then utter euphoria!
She nearly went limp but barely had enough presence of mind to stop herself, but she leaned back into him while her staff fell to the side.

Her whole body was tingling and she felt her body respond to the lust in his saliva, especially between her legs.
She couldn't think for more than brief moments as each time he sucked it brought a new wave of pleasure. She was freely moaning, she had been deprived of this pleasure for too long and so was more susceptible to feel it more sharply.
She whimpered in his grip as she felt her mind slipping. Everything was warm, everything was burning inside of her, and all she could do was lean against him with weak knees.

• Love
She really was hopeless. Once he was done drinking from her, he moved his mouth away from her neck, then kissed the marks left, which would heal completely over the course of the night. But that was not his concern, now he needed to satisfy her lusts, and establish himself the dominant one.

Her clothes were quickly lost, and the ropes he had been fiddling with used. By the following morning, she’d wake up fully satisfied, her arms bound by a rope harness that also wrapped around her chest. And she was to find herself wrapped in his left arm, with her head on his chest.

He stroked her cheek to wake her. “Sleep well pet?”

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
The pleasure was intoxicating, while she was getting drunk on pleasure he drank her blood which brought a dizziness that further addled her mind. When he finally removed his fangs from her neck she whimpered in need, begging with pitiful unspoken complaints for him not to stop.
But it seemed like time warp to her, because she was suddenly laying naked on the bed with her arms being bound behind her back and she had no idea how she got there!

But her needs weren't left wanting for long. Once she was firmly bound he began ruthlessly rutting her.
She felt like an animal, and the alpha just chose her.
When she awoke it was to the touch of a cold hand on one cheek and her other cheek resting against cool flesh, a pleasant counter to how hot she still was even after a night spent without a blanket on.
She groggily opened her eyes and her very next sensation was the intense ache that had become nearly her entire lower body from the rough treatment. Even her chest was in pain from the ropes that squeezed her breasts.

She moaned and pressed her eyes closed again. She couldn't even reach down to massage the sore spots because her hands were bound... She still wasn't quite into the rope thing, but it was a bit of a turn on to be so restricted.
Unable to do anything about her tender parts she buried her face in his chest and planted kisses on his flesh.
"I don't think passing out (kiss) from ecstasy (kiss) counts as actual (kiss) sleep..."
She honestly couldn't tell if she was still horny or not since the soreness drowned out many other sensations, but she knew that if she could cast a spell she would be back to full strength and ready to go again.

• Love
nable to do anything about her tender parts she buried her face in his chest and planted kisses on his flesh.
"I don't think passing out (kiss) from ecstasy (kiss) counts as actual (kiss) sleep..."
She honestly couldn't tell if she was still horny or not since the soreness drowned out many other sensations, but she knew that if she could cast a spell she would be back to full strength and ready to go again.

She was just adorable. She kissed his chest, and with a chuckle he lifted her chin and kissed her where it really counted. "Perhaps not pet."

He picked her up with little effort and set her down again on the bed while he stood on the ground beside her, and undid her bonds. "So I take it you enjoyed yourself?"

Once she was free he set her clothes, somewhat neatly, on the bedside table, and donned his own. "We do have classes soon, but if you would rather rest, I can take notes for you."

Once he was dressed he set her staff beside the door and went to his desk to collect his books and other necessities.