LFG A Different Kind of Wilderness

Aeyliea

Character Biography
Link
Hey!

So, I already posted the thread, but as its got no hits i wanted to add more info here and see if there is any interest at all in the premise.

The goal is throwing my violent little woman into Alliria and seeing what happens - between cultural differences and the like. I do not have any pre-planned story for this thread so most anything would be viable. She is a reluctant mercenary at present. She has a  very touchy honor and a disposition to deal with perceived slights violently. She needs to learn that the world outside is not the same as the one she has lived in, and people do not take kindly to being stabbed to death over trivial items, etc.

could have fun with criminal elements getting invited, or the law. She has a bounty on her head as well, so that is another in.

Looking for one or two participants. Feel free to speak up if interested.

I am quite possibly interested! I'm new to the site and looking to get started with something fun but not super high stakes in order to get a feel for writing my character and whatnot (and forum RP, it's been a minute!).

That said, having gone over your character's profile and having a very good idea of who my character is, I would say they would most definitely butt heads. Hard.

If you're interested in crossing paths with a very grumpy, kind of mean Knight of Anathaeum, it's not beyond the realm of imagination that he'd be out looking to bounty hunt whilst his partner (read: NPC) is actually enjoying the city during their travels. My guy doesn't really do vacations.

Am fine with anything. Just looking for more character development and lore development while I am at it!

Feel free to dive right in. Drystan

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Drystan
I'd be interested in participating! Truth be told, my current active character travels a lot so you could find him anywhere, including Alliria.

Your character looks super fun, Kallach, looking forward to see him in action!

And oh, man, I just realized I should've described Drystan's borrowed clothes so that you know what tattoos are visible, given what No'rei think of extensive tattooing. She can for sure at least see his left arm covered entirely in runes and most of his right... as well as the ones beneath his ears and of course, the ones on his pupils. This will be fun. XD

His tats will not mean much to her, unless he happens to have a marking that she is familiar with as something entire else.

Could have some fun with that too lol

Oh! I figured isolationist as the culture is, him having such sprawling tattoos might mark him as someone seedy in her eyes. My bad, I know that's your own personal lore and I'm still trying to wrap my head around a lot of stuff.

Also, apologies for the all the typos and poorly formed sentences in that post. Still rusty when it comes to long format posting.

No need for any of those apologies. It was all fine.

There's no need for the tattoo markings to make her dislike him. He is one of the Sundered, more or less a heretic to her kind. Just not being one of them already puts you in the distrusted category. Was thinking of having a recognizable mark on him for some heinous crime - not that she would expect one of the betrayers to understand!

I see no reason why a rune could not somehow be similar, misconstrued or otherwise identical for some reason to one such marking, so feel free to go ham with your creativity!