Fable - Ask Who Dun It

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Rhory turned to Everett at his question, leaving Owain and Arn to deal with the sudden appearance of the supposed brother.

She shrugged, looking down at the tuft of fur nearby. Certain it was what she thought it was. "I'm... not good with bad smells." She half lied. She was not good seeing so much blood and dismemberment of a body either. "I'm sure working with your father, it can get messy as a butcher, but I can understand that. Food to eat and all... but in that house, Ev... someone or something could just... be so violent against a being like that." She shook her head, before looking up at him.

Rhory had been talking in hushed tones, so as to not allow the man to hear her and give away any investigation details. "I can expect a werewolf to do such a thing... but we still need to figure out just who here is one or in league with one... and why."

Looking over to Owain and Arn, she knew they were gathering information that would give them another direction to go on while they figured out this werewolf angle.