• eh......

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Rainie

The Charming Bard
Character Biography
Link
Hi!

Nice to meet'cha! I'm Rainie, or Foxy, or Breezy (whatever), I'm 24 years old and I haven't roleplayed for over a decade or so! I love reading, and I write as a hobby, so why not aggressively write with other people... While killing Orcs. Or Templars?

I've been in the discord for a Minute as foxy.... And I finally got drunk enough to create a character... and then create an introduction thread shortly after. I'm sorry.

It's been a long, long time since I roleplayed. I've been flexing my Creativity Musclesfor a bit, and have been reading a lot. Hopefully I don't suck!!!

I've already met some cool people in Discord! Magnan/Eilasandree, Romeo Sin/Kassak, Brandar, Ocean's Lord, and Malachi! It's been so great to get comfortable with writing again with you all!! Feel free to add me, I'm ❣foxy❣/Rainie or simply ❣foxy❣ #9034

I look forward to meeting more and more of you!! I'm down for a super casual thread, or a super involved thread. I'm just dipping my toes in now, but whoo boy do I write when I've got some whiskey in me. Just saying. Am I allowed to say that? ADMINS?!

Much love,
Rainie

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Rainie