Witness Me.

Glamses

Hello, everyone!

My name is Glamses: the rockin'-est dude around by many accounts, with a long history of diabolical and belladonnic powers unleashing themselves upon unsuspecting forums of monocultural structure. I recently arrived here at the request of a friend, and I hope to bring much diversity. I look forward to roleplaying with you all soon!

P.S: Whoever made the map, you named the southwestern sea 'The Open Oven.' If that was intentional, please let me know: either way, see me after class.

Hello and welcome to Chronicles. Do let us know if you need any assistance getting situated.

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
P.S: Whoever made the map, you named the southwestern sea 'The Open Oven.' If that was intentional, please let me know: either way, see me after class.

How the hell have I never noticed this before? :p

Also, welcome. :)

Cartographer reporting after class, I guess?

TBH I'm happy to unload the whole blame on google translate, since I could not find any other reliable-r resources out there to help me out.

While I'd be halfway inclined to keep it there for my idiotic posterity, I'd also be interested in getting corrected. Schooled? :D

Anyway, the humble intention was to name that particular sea "The Wide/Vast Green" – help an eldritch horror out?

• Haha
Reactions: Urchin
Cartographer reporting after class, I guess?

TBH I'm happy to unload the whole blame on google translate, since I could not find any other reliable-r resources out there to help me out.

While I'd be halfway inclined to keep it there for my idiotic posterity, I'd also be interested in getting corrected. Schooled? :D

Anyway, the humble intention was to name that particular sea "The Wide/Vast Green" – help an eldritch horror out?
Don't worry, chum: we'll work it out in DM's! I appreciate the warm welcome nonetheless!

Most people aren't Hawaiian, nor practice the language: it was super mind-boggling to see it where I least expected, not to mention a little broken ;)
Oh! I thought someone had literally misspelled ocean as oven. Was wondering why I couldn't find it on the map :p

• Haha
Reactions: Glamses