Private Tales Winter's Odyssey: The Fellowship of Two

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Asgrid Freya Gaetirsson

Dame of Fyzendonaldhymer
proxy.php

In The Beginning...

They say life is a story, that it has a beginning, a middle, and an end but life isn't an ordinary tale especially when romance, family secrets affairs, and deadly battle both physical and mental that loom around this sort of tale... It started with the wind, the wind which blew underneath a beautiful winter canary's wings. Such small birds but yet the smallest things can be the greatest. It fluttered and glided along with the winds until it found a small branch on which it would rest upon. It flutters once more before striking its perfect landing upon the natural bark of the winter frosted tree. It had not snowed quite yet but slippery frost ever so lightly glazed the forest floor in which a small farm had been settled.
The now small breezy wind would float its view away from the small winter canary and flow onto the well-made windows of a small but warm and cozy cottage. There a new scene would take place a scene that would give the very fine definition of what a beginning or rather new beginning was. "I... agh... CANT.... do... THIS... AGH..." came a restless exhausted voice from the small bed chambers of the cottage. The tired voice had come from a sweaty and tearful woman who seemed to be at the early stages of her labor as farmhands had rushed around her only to complete one goal and that was to get through this extraordinary labor. "my husband... where is Sigurd?" question the pain felt woman as her contractions weren't letting her take the slightest of breaks. "He should be here any moment ma'am, he would never miss this important day of your womanly labor." Said one of the house maidens as she rushed to the laboring mother's side and place a slightly cold rug upon her forehead. "If you stress yourself out during labor then it won't be a fruitful labor and you will surely die. focus on delivering, we've got the rest." reassured the maiden as she seemed to be the head of the cottage hands.
The mother nodded still worried but began to slip her undivided focus and energy to delivering her child. An hour had past and labor hadn't gotten any easier but the farm and house hands did the best they could. Wind slipped through the door as some enter and footsteps could be heard rushing to the small crowded bed chambers. "make way.... make way. Astrid my dearest wife I'm here like I promised. Not even the cold weather could separate me from this moment." Sigurd said as farm and house hands began working around him. Astrid placed her hand in his as her legs were spread just a bit wider than before. She gave a small smile and then let out another agonizing scream as she began to push...
It was unbelievable what happened that day, a great fresh beginning turned into one of the saddest days in Sigurd's life book. All he could stare at was his empty wife's eyes as her cold hands laid relaxed but very.... very dead in his. All Sigurd could do was stare... all anyone could do was stare until the cries of a newborn infant rang out into the cold of the night...
dd0cw5z-572aa68c-e45d-423f-b392-4564d2c16c40.png

Dear Asgrid Freya Gaetrisson

You were always meant to be born into this world and I could not be more proud to be known as your father but for the cost of your birth... your mother travels the earth a free spirit until she finds eternal rest in a winter willow tree where she will final step in the final stage of a peaceful death. None of this is your fault but I can not pretend to be a great father knowing that I will fail at every opportunity to be who I should be without your mother by my side. I loved her dearly, and I love you, which is why your protection is of every importance to me. Some people in this world are greedy and want what others have in which they will do anything to get. Your special and there are people who want to take away what makes you special.
By the time you have read this, I will have walked the path of death to my final resting place and all I will be thinking about is every moment in which was stolen from me and your mother... the life we never had. I hope that you don't get attached to your new caretakers but I hope you find love... not just any love but love that makes you follow the trail of endless possibilities. There so much to say but so little time to write everything. If I could go back, I would change nothing except having you snatched from my arms so quickly.
Most importantly I wanted to say, I'm sorry. I thought I could be strong enough to protect my wife and yet she died moment after your beautiful face appeared into this world. She would have loved to see your baby Auburn hair and beautiful bright blue eyes but she was robbed of a chance to see or name you. Asgrid was the name she used to take her last breath and so it is with great honor that you carry that name. Asgird Freya Gaetrisson, my heir, where ever you go I will be there... watching over you... guiding you. You always will have me in your heart.
Let the sunshine on your face and let the snow fall upon your hair. Don't look to the past and don't rush the future, live for the present. Don't let others defined or underestimate you, instead raise and proclaim your rightful authority in the light within your heart. Evil will tempt you because it is scared of your light... don't let your light fade.
your father, Sigurd Gaetrisson

proxy.php

It had to have been one of the most stormish nights as snow flurried about the cloaked traveler's skin. The traveler drove an open carriage while multitasking keeping a baby warm and safe from the dangers of the cold. With great determination, the traveler picked up speed upon seeing the solid fortress of a large estate belonging to royalty but also a place where the baby the traveler held in their arms would be safe. The royal fortress was much more and had a deeper connection to the traveler's past but the past didn't matter now, what matter was the future which laid in their arms.
It would have seemed the traveler would arrive at the front gate of the fortress but instead they took a smooth turn and head somewhere near the royal estate. Once arriving at the place, a small cozy cottage, the traveler halted his carriage and quickly made their way to the door carrying a little letter with a blue stamp and canary seal on it. three thuds at the door came from the traveler and after a little moment waits, the door open reveals a very beautiful mid-age woman who seemed to be a servant of the castle in which was seen before. "Ingrid... you have to help me. I have no others to turn to but you. I hope you got my message of urgency and now I'm here at your doorstep ready to do what needs to be done. Before I let go of the rest of my world, I want you to know that my child should never read this letter until the nineteenth winter has passed. with you being a maid of the great Pilsner himself, I ask that you keep my daughter away from as much royal life as possible so that she may learn the real ways of life and know that the world works because of hard bearing labor. lastly, I ask that you love my daughter like a mother bear would love her cub and teach all the world has to offer." said Sigurd as his voice broke not ready to give up his little heir just yet.
"If the king catches me with a child that's not mine then I will surely have a lot of questions to answer. I dare not speak of you as the father for the king will be displeased with your distrust of his ability to take care of your child. you have served in his army and fought well at that but it is the distrust that will make or break your daughter's future. I will take care of your child but I can not stop the king if he wants claim into the child's life. I will teach her and teach her well, and I will try my hardest to be the best mother I can be. My infertility has been the only reason why I couldn't purpose the difficult role of motherhood but here is my chance." Said, Ingrid giving some reassurance to Sigurd as he looked down at his child and then handed her over to Ingrid. "Her name is Asgrid Freya Gaetirsson..." with nothing more to say, Sigurd kissed his daughter's forehead and traveled off into the storm.
proxy.php

"Asgrid what have I told you about running around or about playing before work? We are in the castle and not at home which means we need to have a little bit more respect and formality upon us. Remember your action reflects upon me." an older maturer, early 40s, Ingrid said as she fixed little Asgrids appearance. "Now I have to go see Pilsner, I want you to come with me this time but remember when we speak only when spoken to and we bow in greet once and the bow twice in dismissal. If he asks you a question, answer and then end your answer with sire or one of the other formalities I have taught you. This how court life works when you are a maiden, everything has to be precise. Also, I will not tell you again, stop running around with the prince. It unbecoming and unsafe for you to run around with the king's heir even if you are just playing a game of seek. Do you understand me?" Lectured Ingrid.
Asgird however looked to the ground at the lecture as she knew her mother only wanted what was best but knew how to take the fun out of every situation. "Asgird Freya..." but before Ingrid could scold further.
"yes, mother," Asgrid said hating that she was agreeing to her mother's terms but knew there was no arguing with her mother or any parent in general.
Ingrid smiled slightly as Asgird reminder her of the days she used to run around with Pilsner when they were younger but that was a past that Ingrid wanted to keep buried as it would only cause a huge scandal between her and the king. They were from two different worlds and yet Ingrid still had feelings for him, how would he react when he saw a child, not even hers, following her... clutching to the lower parts of her skirt? Without another moment to waste, Ingrid hugged Asgrid and then grabbed a sliver-made tray that held a bowl of stew in which she made for the king. As on cue, little Asgrid clutched her mother's dress and they were off to the king's affair chambers in which he probably was working on alliance formalities and what not.

Last edited:
*As Ingrid had known, the castle was complex and large. The walls were old, and made from stone yet hurt nor damaged. It was beautiful, paintings of the earliest artists were seen. Some of beautiful women, others strange and coherent. One was a lizard with wings, it was amusing but she would think was there such a thing? As they had walked on, tables were seen on the sides of the hallways, decorations, flowers and beautiful scents were abrupt but pleasing to the slightest scent of the nose. There was no doubt today was a beautiful day within the castle, passing up guards they would hear them laughing and all with pints of ale in their hands, sipping and enjoying their post but as well stayed serious as well. One of the guards nodded down to Ingrid with a smile, it was a young man, no older then 17 posted to the spot of the hallways. The other, was a women, a bit larger then most wemon but still as beautiful as any others. The people here were somewhat tribal, taking on the traditional days of when Fystendonaldhymer was in fact a most important place. It still was and is, but not as big as the years before .However her people were respectable, kind, caring. In times like these within the cold, people had to band together to survive and thats what they did.*

*A few kids had run by the both of them, laughing and jumping around. There were two brothers, more or so trouble makers but in a harmless way. Both were red heads, their father was from brundle, the more saxon place. They were now making their first castle for their lord Brundle. They say he was a man of important and few words, but he made up in his raw strength and was chosen lord over his few brothers and sisters. From now on the southern town of Brundle, the name of Brundle would rule that part of the continent. The two boys giggled and a small blond girl ran after them yelling* "Not fair, not fair. You two are lame guards" *She pouted, they must have been playing some sort of game. The little girl looked back to Asgrid, both little blond girls, and she smiled softly before waving to Ingrid and Asgrid and hurrying off to find the two boys who had took the left.*

*Passing down the blue tinted windows, and looking out they would see busy people outside the castle gates. It was snowing harshly, but people were survivng. Pilsner had food concessions put up. Any extra or left over food was sent down there, put on fires to stay warm and gaven out to the people who needed it. It could have been anyone, children, elderly, mothers who could not afford much, and fathers whos wifes had died. The world was truly a hard place to feel, but to look at could be beautiful and pleasent. There was natural caring in the world, most places have lost things...feelings like that but not everyone. Especially here.

*Little Asgrid and Ingrid had finally come up to the huge bronze and silver door. A small engraving of a willow tree was seen, and above was a small ball of light. Willow and ashwood trees were traditinal, not only to humans but elfs. They contain supernatural warmth, light, something a mother could give to a child. Elfs used them to harness and feel the true power within them. Some called it magic, some called it enchantment, but it wasn't any of those. The guards raised their heads and looked down to Ingrid and Asgrid* "Morning Ingrid, seems you've come a bit earlier today then most. And whos this pretty little flower" *The guard squatted down to meet eye level with the girl* "Talking about flowers here" *His hand pulled back pulling out a flower from the snow berry bush, and lifted Asgrids head up a little before sticking the flower into her hair. And with a smile the guard lifts up* "There you go, a flower for a flower" *The second guard looked down, it seemed to be another young man. However this one had a spear, and now swords like others .The spear was a weapon of fortitude and tradition, very useful but now was not the time to think of weapons.* "Here you two beautiful wemon go: *The guard pressed on the door and groaned before the large metal door opened with a soft moan.* '

* The throne room had come into sight, and there was Pilsner. The young dazzling man, or young for the first half elven ruler that was. A small object was in his hand, seemed to be a wooden sword and besides him was what hit hard against the world. A small boy, 6 or perhaps 7. His blond hair begining to become thick and follow down his shoulders and a bit of his back. They would watch and hear the small wack of the two swords* "Ye Fyzenguard, the Unsheathed I have looked for ye for years. You will pay for cutting off me hand." *Pilsner said flashing his sword and Fyzenguard dodging with a small laugh or giggle should the story have said* "Aye, Pilsner the grey. You shouldn't have killed me wife and child" *Both fought on skipping back and forth until Pilsner let off his guard on purpose and Fyzenguard stabs him in the gut softly* "Uhh, you've gotten me." *Pilsner falls to his knees and looks up to the blue eyed fysen* " Finally at last, our story has ended but even through death I hate you"

*Then Pilsner heard someone clear their throat and looked to Ingrid* "Ohh, sorry my dear" *Pilsner stood to his feet and gave a soft tug onto his loose tunic.* "Fyzenguard go put these two mighty swords on the shelf." *Fyzenguard took the sword and ran up to the two holding places and started putting them up* "Miss Ingrid, I havn't seen in since...when was it? Ohh yesterday" *Giving a soft chuckle he walked up to both and he smiled, and leaned down taking Ingrids hand and giving a soft kiss to it, and then doing the same to Asgrids hand"its nice to see you Ingrid, but what little flower have you brought in, into this lifeless castle."

As Children ran around and guards enjoyed their winter post, Asgrid lost her shyness as her eyes wondered in amazement. Seeing the palace never got tiring to her for there was always something new, something not yet discovered. As three kids ran past her and one stopped to greet her, Asgrid stood closer to her mother as she was wary about being around other kids, expect of course Fyzenguard. When she first met Fyzenguard perhaps she was a bit shy but It wasn't until they began making up adventures around the castle and sneaking things they weren't supposed to have, did Asgrid come to her confidence. Ingrid had nodded to a few soldiers, some strangely more friendly than others as her beauty was quite something but if the truth had to be told.. her eyes were only for the king and Pilsner probably knew that. The mother and daughter walked a couple of more minutes until they reached the door of the castle and were greeted by a nice couple of guards.
"Morning Ingrid, seems you've come a bit earlier today then most. And whos this pretty little flower. Talking about flowers here. There you go, a flower for a flower"

"Good Morning Erik, I have come a bit early for I was requested a bit early by the king." Ingrid quickly explained as she knew she wasn't in trouble and was glad she would have another little meeting with the king. As the guard started talking about Asgrid her cheeks became rosary than most roses and Asgrid fall to the ground in overwhelming shyness. Once the guard raised her chin and placed a flower within her hair, Asgrid looked back at the ground and shuttered out a shy "thank you". Ingrid softly smiled at this and then turned her attention to the next guard that spoke.
"Here you two beautiful wemon go"

Ingrid nodded a soft thank you and even did a little curtsy before continuing past the door. Once through the threshold, Asgrid step away from her mother and looked around the rather large room with some kind of amazement. Ingrid had been carrying a tray of soup specially made for the king and upon seeing him bonding with the son, she found a place to set it down before returning to Asgird said and then clearing her throat after moments of watching.
"Ohh, sorry my dear. Fyzenguard go put these two mighty swords on the shelf. Miss Ingrid, I havn't seen in since...when was it? Ohh yesterday"

Ingrid was the one now blushing as she remembers the quick event, like kissing the king, which took place the day before and she swore to herself she wouldn't let it happen again. "uh yes... yesterday..." Ingrid stumbled upon her words before clear her throat. As if on cue the subject was changed to Asgrid which gave Ingrid a moment to recover from her awkward stumble. "lifeless? I would rather say this castle has some life in it. Just before arriving here, children were playing and the guards themselves seemed to enjoy their winter post. But anyways this is... my daughter Asgrid." said Ingrid as she felt the awkward silence but try not to pay mind to it. would the king fall out of love with her now knowing she had a daughter? or would that make him love her more? Ingrid had never been a woman to have a one-night stand, but if the king dug deeper she would have to use that as an excuse, for the father was not around nor the real mother.
"I wanted to tell you but Asgrid wasn't ready to be shoved into the palace life, so I keep her guard even from you. Her father... left me and her when she was born but that is another tale for another time. I work at the palace to make a come by but if you ask Asgrid money has become pretty tight these days and I fear that my small cottage might be taken from me if the tax collector and land lord decide to raise their price. Again I wanted to tell you but I was worried about more pressing matters." Ingrid said trying to give her best apology. Asgrid, on the other hand, felt like Ingrid need not to apologize because she would always take her mother's side, and seeing Ingrid's face of distraught maybe even sadness brought Asgrid face into a fit of unbelievable anger.
"I don't think the king will get it, mother..." Asgrid said narrowing her eyes as the girl did have a bite when it came to protecting her love ones. "Asgrid, Apologize now..." Ingrid said as even though she knew Asgrid did it for her, she wouldn't allow such disrespect for the king the one she truly loved. Asgrid thought about it and then open her mouth but shut it firmly giving her an answer sharply. "now look at her little one, until you apologize for your rude behavior you're forbidden to play around the palace or in the snow!! and I forbid you to see that willow tree!!!" Ingrid said raising her tone just a little. Asgrid winced at being told she could go see the willow tree in which she felt a connection too but Asgrid held strong and even folded her arms. * six-year-olds..." Ingrid thought to herself before sighing and folding her arms too. They were one in the same person and it had seemed they both were going through a rough patch but at the end of the day, they were still some sort of family.
"I apologize your majesty and mother for behaving the way I did." Asgrid said coming to her senses. "you're still ground for at least a day." Ingrid said but at this point, Asgrid had accepted her fair punishment. "Im sorry you had to see that. Your matter is with me and my work. Not our family dilemma." Ingrid said apologizing on behalf of both of them.

Reason I call it lifeless is because there isn't much light. Torches yes yes, its what all the council men say but the sun outside." *Pilsner walked over to a curtain and jerked it to the side showing the norther part of the sky. The sun was visible but it still smiled to the small group it was looking at. The king, Ingrid, Asgrid and Fyzenguard. Fyzenguard smiled, and eventually came back next to his father and rested his arms together and crossed* "I'd say if light was no more in this world, it would fall into darkness, a darkness with brings insanity. But, you are right. " *Pilsner said turning around and giving a soft bow of respect and wisdom to Ingrid*

"Daughter you say" *Pilsner leans down and looks to the girl then giving a smile* "Ive seen her running around with Fyzenguard out in the court walk ways. I've watched them play with eachother, just as you have seen I and Fyzenguard do. I didn't want to say anything about it, also I didn't know she was your daughter" *With one smile Pilsner looks down to Fyzenguard who stood quite as if he were to expect to be in trouble. Pilsner put his hand on Fyzenguards hair and ruffled his fingers through it. Fyzenguard gave another giggle looking up to Ingrid.*

*Pilsner seemed distort as Ingrid said something about taxes getting higher. They were, taxes were getting higher. Because of the spending of weapons from different places, and shipped foods taxes were raised to make up for the expenses but not even a king can control everything with a council at his side. It was his fathers idea, and now Pilsner knew that these council men were abusing their powers. Fyzenguard gave a small wince of cring as Asgrid had went on in a little rage. He took a step back but Pilsner stood there and looked down to the young girl not saying anything.*

*After she apologized he smiled and bowed down to meet her eye level* "You will grow to be a respectable women Asgrid, thanks for apologizing but I have a request for you and your mother." *He stood and looked to Ingrid* "I have two presents, but you can only choose one Ingrid. I can take all taxes away from your home stead, or you can come to the castle and take a room. Dosn't matter the size of the room. There arn't many people who live in here, and if there were a few more it would make life feel a bit more at ease hearing more children come down and play. But if I were you I would pick you house over this dark place.

The sun shone brightly indeed and Asgrid enjoyed it a bit until she heard the king talk about darkness and insanity, things a six-year-old little girl didn't really want to hear about. Asgrid made eye contact with Fyzenguard but broke it quickly as she gazes down to the floor. She hated staring, it made her feel worried, and yet she could still feel the presence of Fyzenguard's eyes.
"Ah yes... I've told Asgrid not to run around the courtyard until all of her work is finished but kids will be kids," Ingrid said with a small grin toward Fyzenguard as she knew Fyzenguard was a little bit of a trouble maker like Asgrid. Ingrid then found herself holding a gaze with King Pilsner until the whole outrage scene broke out. Seeing how Pilsner reacted to Asgrids short temper made Ingrid smile behind her hand as six-year-old tempers were hard to deal with and yet Pilsner handled it head-on.
Once the whole temper incident was sorted out the conversation went back to hand and Ingrid found herself shocked once again at the king's gifts to her. She was only but a maiden and yet the king treated her with kindness like he did most of his subject but to her it made her feel special. The way Pilsner gazed at Ingrid wasn't a King's way of gazing at his subject but of a memory long past. There was definitely something there and Asgrid was getting a little suspicious of it. "Well I would love to live in the palace but I made a promise that I would raise Asgrid as normal as possible. It would also be unbecoming of a maiden to live in the palace even if it was the king's order, and I wouldn't want to lose my cottage which has been used by my family many generations before. So as nice as it would be to live in a palace, I must decline that offer and request that high taxes be removed from my home." Said Ingrid thinking through her decisions.
She wanted to be close to the king but yet her mind and the way she was raised stopped her from going any further. If she continued to live in the cottage, it would save her from one less scandal but yet Ingrid could feel something coming and it had seemed the king didn't care about the gossip of their relationship. "I do have one more request... I know I said I wanted to raise Asgrid normally but I can help but think what good it would do her if she was raised as a dame of Fystendonlahymer. Asgrid is bright and I feel like there are many things she could learn if she spent her childhood growing up in the castle under your care. I know it's a hard request but if you truly seek a.... a relationship with me then you will do what best for my child." Ingrid said as she didn't like giving hard choices but knew it would ensure that Asgrid would grow upright.
Asgrid was pretty stunned by this, as there had been a dame in a while and Asgrid knew that dames were respectable and had the same level position as a knight would have in the court. She would learn a lot of history and a lot of medicine because dames were smart and healers but also she would be in a higher position than her own mother. The thought of leaving her mother's said was frightful but new and refreshing.

*It seemed the sun and the people were the only ones to survive what was left of the world after the great battles of sorceron and king Finrod who perished along side the tyrant whos now dead. Just the thoughts hurt Pilsner, hurt him to know that his father never really got to meet him. Hes lived this long without care from a father, why would he need to worry about it now. That was the thing, he didn't really. Birds were heard outside, blue birds with red tipped wings, beautiful and small. Pilsners smile became more tender then anything.*

"Kids will be kids. As long as kids get their chores done, and what needs to be done I think they should be free. Fyzenguard is taught through books older then even I. Each day he becomes smarter, and stronger but it dosn'e mean hes gone most of the time off with Asgrid. Fyzenguard will trump me in ever way when he grows older, he will be like my father and his father. I was born into the world, with no help, I had to find my way. Fyzenguards didn't have to find it like me." *Pilsner said temporarily looking away and clasping his hands together.

*Pilsner was well behaved, good looking and very wisdomatic. Not only was he a king and warrior, but a gentlemen as well. Very unpassive, and very courageous. It took many years of him to get his throne back, now he won't leave it no matter the costs. Looking up to beautiful Ingrid his smile leaves, and they had a stare for a small amount of time. Love in both their eyes, love lingering and even the two children could feel it but they would never say anything.* "Then it is decided. All taxes of your house will be removed, just remember if anythign happens you have a home here."

*They had become quite for a moment, as if they had all had nothing more to say. Pilsner was going to say more but was intrigued when Ingrid asked for Asgrid to live there and become a dame* "A dame, those have become rare. Their mostly found scattered, hiding. Its more then just a healer, some call them witches and others call them mirical workers. Whatever name their given, they are not killed or hanged such as in other places. I can get her a trainer for it, but that dosn't mean she has to live here. It means she will have to come up here few days of the week to learn

"Kids will be kids. As long as kids get their chores done, and what needs to be done I think they should be free. Fyzenguard is taught through books older then even I. Each day he becomes smarter, and stronger but it dosn'e mean hes gone most of the time off with Asgrid. Fyzenguard will trump me in ever way when he grows older, he will be like my father and his father. I was born into the world, with no help, I had to find my way. Fyzenguards didn't have to find it like me."

"Well I don't own a library with ancient book collections like you but I do know how to cook. I spend most of my time cooking and baking below these castle walls with the other maidens and I have taught Asgrid a thing or two but It's not the life I want for her. Like you, I want my daughter to grow up and be better than I ever was. I was born into this world without a throne to my name and my family has been in service to yours. We both come from the same thread but cut from very different cloths." Said, Ingrid without a once of pride or arrogance in her statements. She wanted what was best for Asgrid and that was always at the forefront of her mind. She may not have given life to Asgrid in her womb but Ingrid would be able to secure a good future for her daughter even if that meant sending Asgrid away for a time.
"Then it is decided. All taxes of your house will be removed, just remember if anythign happens you have a home here."

"I know and I'm grateful but I feel like once the taxes over my home has been removed, things will get better with time." Ingrid short before falling into another moment with Pilsner. What was he trying to accomplish? Why was he trying to amend her life? Was it gulit? Ingrid still remembered the night of her youthful days in which she planned on running away with Pilsner for their parents had forbidden them to speak to one another. It was all settled, and the time came... but Pilsner never showed his face. It hurt Ingrid to find herself standing alone waiting for someone who never came and it hurt more to know that Pilsner had chosen Fyzenguard's mother as his new lover. Things were left unsaid and still to this day they haven't been spoken but the scariest part is Ingrid was still chasing after a lost love.
"A dame, those have become rare. Their mostly found scattered, hiding. Its more then just a healer, some call them witches and others call them mirical workers. Whatever name their given, they are not killed or hanged such as in other places. I can get her a trainer for it, but that dosn't mean she has to live here. It means she will have to come up here few days of the week to learn."

"until things settle back at the cottage, I think it will be better if she stayed with the palace until I can create a safer environment. She will have Fyzenguard around and better yet she will get a full palace experience. It would only be temporary and It would be doing me a great favor." Ingrid said pushing the matter forward. Ever since Asgrid father had shown up with his daughter, life for Ingrid had become dangerous. She would find that she was being followed and felt like she was being watched. Whatever it was, she would not alone Asgrid in harm's way. She would of course tell Pilsner everything but she would not do it in front of Fyzenguard or Asgrid. "children, I need to talk with the king alone. Why don't you run along to the courtyard and play. We can watch you both from her while we have a more adult conversation." Ingrid said with a soft smile as Asgrid nodded and the run off with Fyzenguard on her trail.

"Of course, and your services to my family have been far overbearing. Not every maid can do what you do, not every mother can do what you do. Difference just shows how much more special a person, or persons can be. From father to son, mother to daughter, wife and husband. I was left without a father, so I wouldn't know myself." *Fyzenguard would go to his fathers throne, and then sit onto it. Pilsner looked up to Fyzenguard, and smiled. Everything Pilsner wanted, was through that one boy. Hope, stuberness, fast learning. It felt as if Fyzenguard was the chosen one of the lands, he was abnormally smart and for how slender he was, his strength was impeccable. Pilsner only knew, someone as smart and strong as Fyzenguard might be, there will always be something challenging the boy.*

*Pilsner was still and had stared to Fyzenguard for a moment before clearing his throat and looking back to Asgrid and Ingrid. The past had not faded through Pilsner. He felt love, he felt caring, he felt something that had disappeared from his site for a long time. It seemed Ingrid was always there, following behind secretly. Loyalty wasn't found like that in the world much. Pilsner knew, ohh how he knew slowly the world was fading, becoming colder, darker. He could feel new times arising, would they be for the better? Would everyone still ban together for the coldest of winters which last for years, or would they scurry away like ants. The people of Fystendonaldhymer would be test, but one more then any. Just that thought sent a sparkle into Pilsners blue eyes.*

*Every king held guilt, the kings of old had the guilt of watching their people die. Finrod the fairest man even seen, he had the guilt of knowing that men and elfs would fight over what he had given them. Pilsners...well his time to find guilt had already come. Watching his people fight against the elfs, and not doing anything about it. Watching the world grow colder, but yet he couldn't make a blanket big enough to warm everyone. Leaving one women for another...Pilsner was a web of guilt but because of who he was, and the way he behaves no one can see it. And no one would until he was found like broken glass.

*Pilsner still loved Ingrid, he always did. He always wanted to walk up to her like when they were younger and hug her so tightly, let her loose hair brush against his fingers. A simple kiss, which had meant the world as a young man. Did she still feel it? The burning of loss, the burning of...perhaps betrayal. Pilsner couldn't have left with Ingrid, he had a duty, he was lawful. Her love meant the world to him, but saving people meant everything else. He just wanted to find a middle ground, something to where he could lose and gain and thats what he found.*

*Suddenly Pilsner snapped out of it, he seemed a little disturbed. Throught time the family of Fystendonaldhymer was highly known to be deep thinkers, and in the elderly days, before the wars, oricals and great leaders. A family which could not only predict but feel a very change before it happened. The times passed now and Pilsner looked to Ingrid once again as she tells the children to leave. Fyzenguard rushes out next to Asgrid. His little voice could be heard* "Lets go walk the border of the walls!" *And thats exactly what they went to do*

*Pilsner sighed, and looked away for a moment* "A favor, anything" *He said almsot in a whisper, he could feel her action was to tell him something he wasn't going to like. The hand of the king rests on the hilt of his sword before turning and looking to Ingrid* "You are to tell me something, its why you told the kids to go and play. I have a bad feeling of what you will tell me but...lets keep it slow." *He suddenly seemed almost vulnerable and serious. More serious then vunerable however

"What I'm about to tell you will change your perspective about Asgrid, maybe even about me. I've held these secrets in but I will not tame the idea of holding them any longer. As much as I wanted children, to have a daughter born from my womb, it is impossible for me to conceive a child for I'm baren and can not hold a child. Asgrid was not born from my body but from another woman's body and came from another man gentiles. Her father came to me on one of the coldest winter nights, he was helpless and someone I knew... someone we both knew. He was in danger and with every ounce of his being, he begged me to take his child into hiding from some great force. He wouldn't tell me everything but he did sum up a lot in the little time he had left." Ingrid said pausing before continuing on as she let the memories of the night flood back to her.
"That man served in your army plenty of times and even more so was our childhood friend. He was like a brother to you and why he trusted me with his child I do not know but I know this he didn't want me to speak of his name to you but I trust that you will keep everything I say on the low winds. Sigurd, had a baby girl name Asgird Freya Gaetrisson, the little flower you saw earlier but after the death of his wife and the following of evil, he wrote his daughter a letter and handed her over to me. I was concerned at first. He clutched her near his chest so much so that it felt wrong accepting his request but I could live a friend to the wolves. So I accepted and ever since then I have this feeling that I'm going to lose Asgrid on the day of her ninetieth birthday when she will receive the letter her father left her." Ingrid said looking out the window now.
"It was hard raising the girl at first, I mean when she threw a tantrum she broke a vast of mine and not with her hands but with something that came within her. So in order to keep her safe... I had an enhanced bracelet placed upon her arm and every year that she would outgrow it, it would change to fit her perfectly but that's not the point. I've lied to that girl and there is no going back from a lie. So I do what I can out of interest for her. To top of the cake... you come back into my life and make things harder for me. You left me that night and then years later you fall for me over again and I have the hardest time pushing you away because I feel that I'm falling for you too. I don't want to be queen... I don't want to take Fyzengaurd mother's place but there is some part of me that wishes I could have been the one to be your bride on your wedding day." Explained Ingrid letting all of her emotions pour out until she turned around letting the most vulnerable part show to Pilsner.
"so what do we do know? you know my worst secerts and yet you stand there still looking at me as if you could kiss me until the sun falls." Ingrid said her heart facing a million as she let the silence sink in. This was her proclamation of love but also the clearing of her mind. As Asgrid would grow up to be a dame, Ingrid would try and easily slip out of the girl's life but she couldn't do that because she had fallen for a king... a king would go on to raise Asgrid. Ingrid walked over to Pilsner and pulled him into a kiss before pulling back. "I want more than anything in the world to be with you but the stars do not align with our love. Asgrid doesn't need me... I've raised her to the best of my ability but she needs a father now more than ever. So I ask you for two things. One, hold my secrets and take care of my little Freya for me, and Two, let me go..." Ingrid said as it hurt her to say the last of her sentence but knew that it was for a good cause. Whatever was hunting Sigurd was now hunting Ingrid, and she needed to leave before things became terribly wrong. Sigurd had no doubt survived probably and now it was time for Ingrid to hand over the mantle so that she could have a surviving chance.
"I know you want to be the hero but don't save me. please, save my daughter. Raise her to be a dame in your court and let her feel the love of a fuller family. Let fyzenguard be her council like you were mine and let Fyzenguard's sister be a friend. I don't know how the future will play out but If I stay... I will surely not survive. I have always loved you but you are a king and I'm a maiden those two worlds will never flow together." Ingrid said letting her hand caress pilsner's cheek as she knew her news was mostly bad but had a feeling that there would be a happy outcome for the bad. Maybe she would see pilsner again and let their love flourish but right now she was on the run just like Sigurd.
"I can transfer Asgrids things over to you and personally make sure that Sigurd's letter gets into your hands. you must swear an oath to me that you will not let Asgrid read it until her nineteenth birthday." Ingrid continues the seriousness in her voice instantly coming out.

*The drought had come through Pilsner, those icy blue eyes, but yet handsome looked away. This knowledge slowly wrapped around the king and entangled his mind for moments. He looked back to Ingrid, and the vulnerability that was there, had never seemed to exist. Raising up fully, his head leaned to the side and his hair slid down to his shoulders. No matter what Ingrid would say about Asgrid, Pilsner wouldn't change his prespective on what he had seen in the little girl. A beautiful young and dashing girl, and Pilsner knew well the the shyest of people are some of the smartest of people. Pislner was never shy as a youngling, he never had a chance to be being put ont he throne at a very young age and then it being taken away*

"The man you speak of, Sigurd. You say our childhood friend but I have lived for over 200 years at this point. He was a man from your childhood, and a man I had fought with, drank with, a man who deserves more then a dead wife. If I would have known about it, I would have had him come here and live with his daughter. Gosh" *Guilt slipped right through, like a small peice of glass that you could berally feel go it, but cause pain each step you take along a path.* "A man lost, to give away his daughter." *It seemed as if he couldn't almost get it. However he walked to his throne and sat down letting his hair of blond fall to his sides as he went into thought but raised his head to listen to her once again*

"Hmm, how very strange. A young girl with supernatural powers. I don't know if you know what this means, but either shes something from far above or her mother" *Pilsner went quite, Sigurd and him had gone down the same path it had seemd. But now Sigurd was older, acted older, that was hwoever the last time Pilsner had seen him anyways. There was magic in the world, of unaging, but it was rare and ancient.* "It means that Sigurd had found himself a elven, or partially elven women. It me and Sigurd are yet closer then we thought" *It seemed each time they met, they had something more similar. Next thing you know, Pilsner would meet Sigurd and they would be brothers, or Sigurd a king.*

"We known what Asgrid is" *Pilsner said, or did they know. Pilsner could be wrong, he has been wrong before, but is he now? Pilsner looked up to Ingrid and smiled, their eyes met making a star like night explode into a flight of colors. There were only two women in the world who could have done that, now ones dead, and the other not aligned with the stars. But he knew that, he felt it, and most importantly he could take it. Pilsner let her pull him in for a kiss, Pilsner never was the one to start moments like this. His head twisted a little, he knew every touch and curve of her lips, even if it had been years since they had kissed she meant enough to him to remember her always, even when he would grow older then her.*

* After a moment Pilsner had pulled back, now standing from his throne and looking down with a small smile and sighing happily. He felt her hand run down his cheek, his muscular and rough cheek, but she always liked it. His arms wrapped around her light waist as he looked into her eyes* "I've seen what I will become, if anything I will not be the hero, and you." *Pilsner looked down and kissed her forhead a bit before pulling back and hugging into her with her head on his chest* "I promise I will see you, and our love will flurish, past the skies, and past the darkness of the night. And thats where we will be met with the stars, and there will be no aligning but balance. If theres one thing I ask of you, just one. When you are here, will you take on a figure of a mother for Fyzenguard. Please" *Pislner said pulling back and looking into her eyes*

proxy.php

The years had passed since the king and his maiden had made requests of each other. Ingrid found that running wouldn't solve her problems, so she stayed and became like a second mother to Fyzenguard. Things got intimate and serious between her and the king until they both couldn't hide their feelings and declared a relationship even if the stars didn't allow it. Fyzenguard and Asgrid grew up together alongside his sister until her unfortunate passing. They all wept for the lost princess and banded together to support the king and his son in a time of need. As Asgrid grew into her teenage years she began to learn more about herself and felt a stronger connection with her winter willow tree.
It had been seventeen winters since Asgrid had been born and It would be a two more winters wait to find out her real lineage. Ingrid and the king had stumbled upon what had made Asgrid so special and it wasn't because she was partial elven but it was because of what her bloodline represented and held. Asgrid lineage was known for the unique powers they held... they were gifted with the powers of the season and pass from generation after generation. Some had the powers of fall others the power of summer but Asgrid was very different. She was their first in hundreds of years to carry the powers of the winter phoenix, it was one of the reasons why she was born during a cold winter.
Her parents didn't contain any magical abilities which only meant that it had skipped a generation and picked back up with Asgrid. even though Asgrid was strong, even magic had to have a balance but Ingrid was still trying to figure out how to keep that balance without telling Asgrid who she really was. Did this make Ingrid bad? Why was she holding on to such secrets? Maybe it was because of the simple reasoning of not wanting to lose someone so close to her and yet once the balance becomes upset she would lose her. Ingrid would not be able to keep Asgrid in the dark forever because that would only bring chaos to Asgrids balance which would finally expose her to the sore truth.
There Asgird sat on a large stone looking at the Willow tree which was in front of her. She had matured into a beautiful seventeen-year-old girl and she began to resemble her own woman apart from her mother. Looking at the willow tree, Asgrid's eyes would drift close and the wind began to sway until it came to a complete stop. There was a golden glow radiating on Asgrids face now and once she opens them Asgrid found herself in another land it seemed. It wasn't snowing and when she looked around she could see elven communicating with golden-leaved willow trees. How did she get her? she could still feel her body on earth sitting on the stone in which she sat but her mind maybe even her soul was standing in front of a golden willow tree to which she felt a strong connection to.
She reached out but before touching its bark or the golden leaves, she woke from the little dream. "Did you hear me Asgrid? It cold out here, you should come inside." Ingrid said as it had seemed she had been trying to communicate with Asgrid but Asgird had zoned out. "uh... yes mother, I will be in, in a moment." Asgrid said as she stood from the stone but before walking in looked back at the willow tree.

Last edited:
*Throught the years, Fyzenguard had slowly accepted Ingrid as his second mother. It took a while to convince him of it. But Ingrid would come to find out that Fyzenguard was a well and lovable boy. Very mannered, flattering, and would even go on to say more about himself. This was perfect for Pilsner, this is everything he ever had wanted. The full feeling of a family, the love of one. Pilsner had gotten his way, and wanted to keep this way of life. Smooth and fully lived*

* The death of princess Flefling was rather sad, it brought the whole kingdom to its knees. That was the day all of the rulers of the land were seen. They say that the princess had gone running through the woods looking for Fyzenguard as she had thought him to be walking in the woods after his training. Turns out Fyzenguard hadn't returned, and days later the princess would found frozen to a tear with iced over tears running down her face. Everyone had arrived, Lord Brundle, Lord Findly from Findle, and the rest from the 6 towns of Fystendonaldhymer as it wasn't truly big enough to hold more then one or two kingdoms of men.*

*Over the years Fyzenguard had grown to be a young strapping young man. His hair had grown out beautiful, like a silver gold color of the streams from warmer lands. His skin soft, pale and pleasing to the eyes. Fyzenguard had a problem with girls looking at him, or rather staring but he payed no attention or not much. He wasn't fully indevered to finding someone. He only needed himself, and his family which had made him whole. Ingrid had tought Fyzenguard, advanced manners, how to treat young ladys, respectable nods and to have a calming sensation through words. It seemed he already had most of that however. He trained nearly every day, becoming better with all weapons, sheilds and armor.*

*As Asgrid looked back to the tree, she would begin to hear a whisteling. Which that could only mean one thing, but before she could think of it Fyzenguard had walked past the decline in the ground. Fyzenguard hadn't been home for two months, he was sent off on a secret, or rather he disapeared and Pilsner had told both the girls that Fyzenguard was taken somewhere for training. However he was back and gave a soft smile seeing Asgrid kneeled down to the old WIllow tree*

"Still spending time with the old tree, not drawing this time?" *He says before putting down most of his stuff and then walking up and hugging Asgird in a brotherly way. Asgrid felt a few pats to the back before he pulled back and smiled* "I missed you and Ingrid. I looked for father but couldn't find him anywhere" *Then Fyzenguard lets go of Asgrid and picks his stuff up slowly walking to the door next to Asgrid

"Still spending time with the old tree, not drawing this time?"

"I haven't committed myself to art since I was a little girl. I do it from time to time but things or rather I have changed since you left to gods know where. Another winter has arrived along with... my brother.... in a manner who has returned home to me. Your father would tell me nothing of your disappearance and while you were away my mother tried but failed to get me to entertain the idea of early marriage." explained Asgird as she embraces the brotherly hug that Fyzenguard had given out.
"I missed you and Ingrid. I looked for father but couldn't find him anywhere"

"As I have missed you but get ready for the strange changes. Anyways, your father hasn't been around as much and It worries my mother but every now and then I find them getting up mischievous things. you would not believe how many times I would hear their.... delights from down the hall. But I guess you're not here to hear about my traumatic experiences. Your father should be in the throne room talking with the council. He's been at a lecture for an hour and he didn't seem too merry with them after finding out that most of them have been living off of people's taxes. Sorry... I overheard most of his conversation." Explained Asgird as they entered the castle finding the warmth of the hallways rushing to their faces.
Things had certainly changed around there, It was much more hollow after the death of the princess and the guards seemed to be more serious than ever. Occasionally some of them would laugh at a joke or two but other than that the castle was just hollow. "you know... after Flefling died there had been an increase of guard activity. I can't even walk out into the snow without three or two guards following me. I've visited her grave every day and left little messages of things you would say to her while you were gone on your trip. Most of the time you can find me at the winter willow tree but you already knew that because ever since I was a little girl... I felt something within that tree." Asgrid conversed continuing the conversation and trying to make Fyzenguard feel more at home.
"anyways, I haven't even stopped to ask you a question... like where did you go? what did you do while you were away? I suspect that you were training because your father is really bad at lying, especially after teaching me how to read people, but I might be wrong." Asgrid said calmly as her behavior seemed to mature. She was a court dame and had learned many things... she had grown up much too quickly for Ingrid's liking but It was how time worked.

*As both embraced through the hug Fyzenguard only had pulled back for a moment and looked into her eyes. He had missed her, very much. However he let go of her, knowing she probably hadn't liked much of hugging. He leaned down and tied his boots before picking up his stuff* "Father didn't want to tell you both until I had gotten back. It was somewhat of an experiment" *Fyzenguard looked suprsied at the sudden news of Ingrid trying to marry Asgrid off. Inside he felt happy it had failed, happy that she didn't leave off to some other man who would have been most likely older then her*

*Fyzenguard looked away as Asgrid began to speak of their parents delights, his head looked away and he felt a little disgust, that was the last thing he wanted to hear upon returning home. He had gone quite, and mostly he felt bad for her. It was something to where Fyzenguard would talk to his father about. Perhaps moving her room further down the hallway or perhaps in a different place of the castle. However what was tramatizing to them, was different for Pilsner and Ingrid. A small chuckle had come from him before they began to walk*

*The chuckle had gone on for a bit, things had changed since his sisters death. Just the thought of it brought down Fyzenguard. Flefling was his only light when he was younger, and now that she had died only few months ago it hurt him. For a young man, Fyzenguard drank much of elven ale, which shows to be where he had been at.* "I hope she rests niclely, away from the world and all its problems. I wish I could have told her goodbye one last time. Held her in my arms, so small she was, one last time.*

*Fyzenguard had gone quite, both of them had. Even their steps were louder then anything around them, possibly louder then their thoughts. Fyzenguard raised his head, and Asgrid would notice something different about the pigments in his eyes. They wern't a sunshine blue anymore, but lighting and icy. The young man had changed rather quicly. Only a few months, and he had become taller, and his clothing was tighter because of his muscles a bit more bulged.* "Im glad you asked, father was going to tell you and Ingrid when I returned but I have so I will tell you. Father has contacted the elves from the north. In the past, before our time the elven royal line died on. My grandfather was of Fystendonaldhymer and my grandmother royal blood of the northern elves. They fought over father and my uncle to rule the elven lands but they got neither. Father sent me to the elven lands to train, learn the old elvish ways and traditions. More then just fighting. But they made a deal, if I had ever grown wise enough, and old enough, that I may be able to take the throne. But because of the councils of the Elvish lands, its a low possability. So thats where i have been

"Im glad you asked, father was going to tell you and Ingrid when I returned but I have so I will tell you. Father has contacted the elves from the north. In the past, before our time the elven royal line died on. My grandfather was of Fystendonaldhymer and my grandmother royal blood of the northern elves. They fought over father and my uncle to rule the elven lands but they got neither. Father sent me to the elven lands to train, learn the old elvish ways and traditions. More then just fighting. But they made a deal, if I had ever grown wise enough, and old enough, that I may be able to take the throne. But because of the councils of the Elvish lands, its a low possability. So thats where i have been"

"Ah so while you were off training in old elvish ways and now have a slim possibility of becoming the king of the elven, I was stuck here looking at a very large possibility of being married of further into the north. At least the person I'm betrothed to is around my age or so but he's a real piece of work. Ever since the death of Flefling and my rise to dame statues, most of Flefling's duties have fallen to me but that's how the court and councils work. I marry off to one of the great houses, even if my husband will be a pain to be around." Asgrid said as it seemed this bothered her more than anything. "Oh and please don't bring up my feelings to your father or my mother. I have already told them enough times that I don't want to get married and yet they insist that I do it for the kingdom and not for my own heart. Plus if you go messing around after not being here for a few months time, you will only make it worse." Asgrid sighed thinking about the impossible situation she was in.
At least she wasn't going to marry an old man who was near the age of death but the lad who she was to marry was arrogant and cruel. Every time they spoke, he would tell Asgrid what he expected of her but that he would treat her with respect and mercy because she was his and his alone but Asgrid hated his claims on her as if she was an object. Some part of her hated the situation but she couldn't imagine what it would be like if Flefling had to go through it. So she would endure the situation for Flefling and of course the kingdom but mostly for Flefling honor. Marrying into a great house would look good on the kingdom and it would receive more support for everyone knew that the great house held more golden coins and influence than anyone could imagine. This was also one of the reasons why Fystendonaldhymer had grown a little smaller as the great houses had withdrawn from the kingdom itself and ruled smaller sections of the north.
"Anyways, I think you know the young man that I'm talking about. His name is Bjarke... his very charming at times but he has no respect for women. I must say he can fight. I've seen it with my two eyes.... but he's not a better fighter than you of course. Bjarke is from the Great house of Winterguard but as you know that family is a tyrant to their people. I would say joining that family and having some say will relieve their people but I can only have say if Bjarke allows it." Asgird said as murder ran through her mind but disappeared instantly with a soft chuckle. "What to do... what to do. You know I wonder what life would be like if all the great houses would rejoin the kingdom they descended from? Taxes would be easier to pay and a lot more children would have food on their tables and beds to sleep in. I also wonder, what causes the Great houses to withdraw from the kingdom? Isn't their duty to maintain the main kingdom? I mean they help sometimes but that is rare to see. It like they do the bare minimum without consequence because the king can't raise his hand against them all because that would be a level of treason but I'm sure there's a way to contain their power. Not to mention the council which is sent by the houses are horrible but I'm sure your father is dealing with them. I heard him talking about replacement but doesn't that also require a vote from the great houses and Fystendonalhymer as it acts as the fifth house in a way? Sorry... I have been brushing up on my history and studying the four great houses." Asgrid continued to ponder on her question as there was not much she could do but marry into one of the great houses as a sign of great faith.
In truth, if she married one of them she would have a great amount of power but that was if she was willing to commit the act of murder against her future husband in which she was not. She was no criminal, she would just have to abided by the law until she found a loophole. It was scary to think of because usually, it was Fyzenguard who could save her from her problems but not even him could fight the Great houses, not all at once. but Maybe just maybe, if the houses could be cleaned of their tyrannical families then the kingdom could be whole and greater once more. and so their journey began...

*Marrying off, it was a way to connect kingdoms and make strong ties and bonds. But it seems like the same old story over and over, and women dosn't want to. Or she thinks shes not ready. Its something thats been read in fairy tales for hundreds of years. Fyzenguard gave a small chuckle, and rested his hands to his waist, letting his baggage drag a little on the floor. Of course if you think about it, Fyzenguard becoming king of the elves was slim. WHo would become king of the human worlds, and thats exactly what the plan was. Fyzenguard was born with both the royal bloods, he could take over both worlds. But something like that would kill a man with the amount of leadership, did Fyzenguard have it?*

*It would seem Fyzenguard was someone Asgrid could talk to freely, was it because they were close or just because their brother and sister statues. They had always tooken care of eachother, always played, but it seems Asgrids grown...older and more mature. Seemingly not as playful, which Fyzenguard would have to come and accept. He knew they wern't children any more, but all this serious stuff was like tripping over leaded lime.* "I wonder what Flefling would have done. She was smarter then me, more book smart. She would have figured something out and if she couldn't she would have fought against it. But its not like it would matter anyways."

*Why wouldn't it had mattered, that was something that hadn't made sense or yet* "When houses, or so family leave the kingdom their off on their own. They attain nothing, they own nothing of it. By the old laws, Fystendonaldhymer is one, and if left the people arn't of here. We had this problem when men began to set sails to other continents in search for new lands. Men who never came back to their birthlands. They did, but it was for their share of wealth. My great great great grandfather shrugged his shoulders and tootled then back to their new home. They cant use our currency, they couldn't use our steel, and they couldn't take our traditions." *Fyzenguard spoke softly as they then entered the main halls of the castle.

"If father wanted, he could raise his hand to all of them but he dosn't because it would be a long process, a process in which he dosn't want to take. It would mean years of ignoring people who has branched off from us, years of dealing with this stupid council my grandfather put up. If I ever became king, I would kill them all because the king always has the begining and final say in things. If I was father, I would let you choose your man. A true man who you could hug onto whenever you wanted, a man who would always be there for you through better or worse. You cant find them anymore, fathers told me since the wars of the necromancer, people have became lazy and crude." *Then there they were, at the entrance of the throne room to where talkiing could be heard.*

"I wonder what Flefling would have done. She was smarter then me, more book smart. She would have figured something out and if she couldn't she would have fought against it. But its not like it would matter anyways."

"Flefling would have moved on even through a storm. She was like a strong-rooted tree, nothing could push her over but the tornado of death. She was smart... and here I am trying to fill her shoes by doing what our parents expect of me. Even though she was a little younger than me, she still was a person I looked up too and I don't look up to many." Asgrid said brutally honest as she wasn't a hopefully little girl anymore. Damehood had somewhat changed her but she couldn't tell if it was for the better or worse. She definitely hated Fyzenguard for leaving without a word but she kept her composure because it was entirely his fault. All that time alone, dealing with the downfall of his sister and even more so dealing with the drama between herself and Ingird. It all had changed her, and the core of her heart started to ice but not all the way.
"When houses, or so family leave the kingdom their off on their own. They attain nothing, they own nothing of it. By the old laws, Fystendonaldhymer is one, and if left the people arn't of here. We had this problem when men began to set sails to other continents in search for new lands. Men who never came back to their birthlands. They did, but it was for their share of wealth. My great great great grandfather shrugged his shoulders and tootled then back to their new home. They cant use our currency, they couldn't use our steel, and they couldn't take our traditions."

"Well, that's where it changes. The Great houses have had time to build up their ranks and strategy, and in order to keep some claim on the kingdom, they have placed some of their people on the board, and even though your father is powerful its not so easy to remove a council member without getting the people to back him up. With that being said, If the great houses would stop terrorizing the people maybe we would have a better chance but we don't. Speaking of currency, it seems they get their currency from stealing off people's taxes if that makes sense but no tax collector will admit of wrongdoing because well the council is corrupted remember. Something tells me this isn't just corrupted houses that are behind all this but someone. Last night I had a dream of our lands but every tree and winter plant was withering away. Symbols of a great house loomed over the castle and they all blackened with evil from one source. I know not of that source but if my dream is some sort of vision then I can surely tell you a magic force is involved." Asgrid explained as she loved having these types of conversations with Fyzenguard. They were only teens but the stuff they pulled off of adults was amazing and profound.
Asgrid also knew that Fyzenguard was good at interpreting her dreams in which usually came to pass but this dream scared her the most. Usually, her dreams ended with some sort of savior figure or thing but in this dream... she saw no one or thing as of yet.
"If father wanted, he could raise his hand to all of them but he dosn't because it would be a long process, a process in which he dosn't want to take. It would mean years of ignoring people who has branched off from us, years of dealing with this stupid council my grandfather put up. If I ever became king, I would kill them all because the king always has the begining and final say in things. If I was father, I would let you choose your man. A true man who you could hug onto whenever you wanted, a man who would always be there for you through better or worse. You cant find them anymore, fathers told me since the wars of the necromancer, people have became lazy and crude."

"He could just end it with his blade... yes... but what would that look like to the people? Yes he saved them but now his people are scared of him, I don't think he would want that. Also, I don't think your father has it in him to slaughter that many houses, not after falling in love with my mother... what would she think if he did such a thing? But that's a whole other thing in itself. I mean the weirdest part is... your father proposed to my mother and for some reason, she turned him down but what amazes me is that he still pursues a relationship with her... it's very romantic even if it like something out of a fairy tale. Also, thanks for your words but your ifs do not help the situation and again stuff out a fairytale.... I don't need some man to hug me or be my prince blah blah blah... I much prefer a warrior." Asgrid said as her eyes met his but then she looked away heat in her chest. "As if the war changed anything... some men have been that way their entire life."
As they reach the door, Asgird raised a finger to her lips as she pressed her ear to the doorway. She listens for a bit and her eyes widen. "Well, that's one way to get the council in order. Your father has just set a new rule that for everytime the council disobeys him, they will be punished. This definitely limits the houses' power but the houses still have a grip over the people. Still, a lot of work to be done..." Asgrid whispered to Fyzenguard as it had seemed the meeting was coming to an end. Asgird took Fyzenguard hand and back him away from the door which opened and four terrified but angry councilmen filed out. "well let's go see your father..."

*Flefling was a beloved person, who died to a profound cause. A freak accedent, something that should have never happened. Fyzenguard could always Imagien it, in fact he could always dream it, of how it happened. He looked a bit grim as they had talked about her, a symbol of light for the kingdom just thrown away. His twin sister, just gone, that special connection, cut, lost. Fyzenguard could feel it right through his heart and body, something gone as his sister was gone. A sigh had raised from his lips* "No not with his blade, he could take deptart their power. The king is the one true ruler, the council is just there to lead the king."

*Asgird may have hated Fyzenguard for leaving, but at least he had returned with a bright hug for his sis. There was no way he could, say sorry to her and give back the time. But the duty of training a prince if very time consuming and is in need for time. It wasn't someones fault, it simply exists to do so. Even through it all, Fyzenguard and her were close. The reason he could interpret her dreams was of his blood, both men and females were able to almost...predict things. The knowledge of this sight has been lost, and forgotten but it was still there. To predict, or read life itself through dreams and further.*

*Both meeting eyes, Fyzenguards almost had given a sparkle for her. She was right, she didn't need a man to hug her. Like a fairy story. Asgrid needed a man who was more then a man. Just the thought of that made him chuckle, but he quite feeling Asgrids hand slip into his and hold tightly. He gave a small squeeze before a sigh left his lips. Here they go. the doors busted opened and here came the council members, rushing off and speaking bad about his father. Looking through Pilsner was there with a smile to his face, sitting in a large chair with a huge table infront of him*

"Ohh, Fyzenguard you have arrived. Very good, Ingrid and I have missed you" *Pilsner had gotten up and gave a small bow to Asgrid and noticed their hands held together. Being Pilsner, the great and fruitful father he said nothing of it and raised back up* "I'm guessing Fyzenguard already told you where he had gone. Beautiful place, is it not Fyzenguard?" *Fyzenguard gave a nod and walked farther in gripping her hand right, as if he was almost afraid to speak* "Aye, the place could be described as wonderful and enchanting. Everything a person would want. The wemon are all beautiful, the men work hard and made sure that I was well aquainted. My trainor and his daughter made sure I had enough to eat, and a good place to sleep before and after training each day.*

"Hmm, I see my boy. It seems you shirt has grown slim on you." *Pilsner walked up to Fyzenguard and lifted his shirt a little, and then lifed the sleeve of his arm* "It seems the training has worked for you. I could notice, you are bigger, more muscular." *And then he looked to Asgrid and smiled* "I hope you don't mind us talking about this, do you?

"I hope you don't mind us talking about this, do you?"

By the time the conversation had gotten to muscles or whatnot, Asgird was no longer holding Fyzenguards hand. "I don't have an opinion on the matter... I mean men talk about their war-made toys and how strong each other anyway, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. Like mother always said, men, will be men. Anyways, I should probably take my leave of you both. The Winter solstices ball is coming in two days' time and I still have a lot to prepare for. Mother had someone tailor a perfect winter gown for me and I still have to write an invitation for Bjarke and his family. It has seemed that he made it apparent to tell me last minute that his Grandmother would be attending to meet me and if I do not make good relations with his Grandmother... I'm, sure she will find ways to torture me in the future." Asgrid said as her eyes drifted into a troubling haze. Ingrid wanted such things for her daughter but at what cost would it cost Asgird? Her emotional worth?
"Sorry... I don't mean to trouble you with my ever-growing issue. I have charmed Bjarke's parents, so I can do it again with the Great mother of Winterguard. Excuse me..." Asgrid said as turned and headed out the door to go find Ingrid. Her childhood use to be filled with fantasies and dreams of traveling, now they were filled with a future marriage to a man who she didn't love.
Hours and Hours had passed, Asgrid had tried on two tailored dresses but only one spoke to her for it was very beautiful and appealing to the eye. She then let her stylist, try different hairstyles and only one fitted to Asgirds liking. It was into a perfect stylist bun with braids wrapping around it and it had golden hairpieces weaved into it. After everything had been made perfect, Asgrid spent some time dancing and walking around in her snow-white dress but after another hour or so, it came time to store her Solstice wear. Asgird then rushed off to her chambers where she would write a very well-written letter and then seen a castle dove on its way with the letter. It would take it about a day to reach Winterguard but that was time Asgrid had on her side. She wondered if it was improper to send an invitation so late but she honestly didn't care because even if she hadn't sent the invitation she knew Bjarke would have made it important to show up uninvited because he always got what he wanted and he wanted her.
After having ran around the castle to make sure everything was just right, she found herself back in her bed-chamber looking outside into the snow. A canary (her biological family symbol) had fluttered to her wind in which she let climb on her finger. "even the smallest things can be the most powerful...." she said to herself as she let the winter canary fly away. Asgrid continued to watch the snowfall and the winter birds fly not hearing the knock at her door.

*Fyzenguard hadn't even felt her hand slip from his, he still felt the same comfert from her just being there next to him. Every day he became more satisfied and glad with Asgrid being there with him everywhere within the castle. When they were younger they did most everything together. Sometimes even slept in the same bed after a long days worth of running and playing around. Those images were the ones worth holding for him, holding them stronger then any sword, or shield. A smile placed to his face as he looked to Asgrid and back to his father. Pilsner, after she had told that she needed another invetation nodded* "It seems so. The winter ball will be a rather large one this year. We have both Brundle and Findly coming down from their thrones in their towns. Brundles daughter is coming, and Findlys is as well." *Asgrid would watch Pilsner give a small stern look to Fyzenguard, but Fyzenguard seemed to ignore it and walk around the room a little bit* "Aye but yes Asgrid, two days time. And yes you are very much excused, no need in asking." IPilsner said giving off a small bow.*

*Right after Asgrid had left, Fyzenguard and Pilsner talked most keenly. Pilsner even took wine out of the royal wine cellar, to present a celebration of the prince. A celebration of just the two. Both now sat there at the large banquet table, both very quite before Pilsner cleared his throat and looked to Fyzenguard* "You know, your mother would have loved who you've grown up to be. A handsome, blond headed, and strong boy. Its everything she ever wanted." *Fyzenguard nodded and gave a sip of his wine, but staid quite for a moments noticed* "It seems I am expected to be something, so I follow you. Work hard, attain what you earn, theirs always someone out there whos trying to screw you over." *A smile placed to Pilsners face as his head tilted. This boy truly was growing up to be a strong man.* "Fyzenguard, your more then any of us, this whole kingdom could as for. On the day of your birth I looked into the skies, and I found the sun. No snow, no nothing, you and your sister were born on a special day, or maybe you were the ones to make it special."

*PIlsner smiled and raised up from his seat continueing to say* "A wise man once told me, everything happens within reason. In fact everything happens for a reason, even if it has not been created or seen. It is found through blood line, your heart, strengths, weaknesses, and most of all how you think the world is shaped. What the people are like. This wise man dissapeared right after you were born. Randlefog was his name. Left without a word. He was known to..." *Fyzenguard then perked up and spoke* "To send flames, from the skies crashing upon our enemy's. Healing the sick, changing the weather." *Pilsner was even so more impressed with his son. But his smile fell short as he watched Fyzenguard get up finishing his wine* "Im going to take a walk father, need a little time alone. I've seen so many people I'm a little flooded" *PIlsner couldn't say anything but nodded and raised his hand up* "You are excused my son"

*Asgrids blue eyes, swayed against the snow on the ground and observed the birds. The birds were some of the most beautiful animals in Fystendonaldhymer. But every animal has their beauty, so does every human. A soft snow began to fall, and she heard something. it wasn't apparent much since she was high but she heard Whistling. It had come closer and closer, and it was beautiful. It almost seemed to sway with the snow itself, she remembered who gave off such a beautiful tune. Thats when Fyzenguard came into view, then he had stopped at the edge of her view. She watched a bird flutter right past her window, and then down in front of Fyzenguard. It was rather a small bird, red bird but a strange thing found it had blue tipped wings. It chirped and Fyzenguard looked to it* "What do you want?" *The bird chirped several times before Fyzenguard leaned down and picked the small thing up in his hands* "Beautiful arn't you, your not a cardinal, what are you?" *Then suddenly it fluttered off and stood in front of Asgrids Window. Fyzenguard looked up, and they had both met eyes Asgrid and him. Then he was off, and soon disappeared*

*Fyzenguard knocked, and knocked, and knocked on Asgrids door.* "can I come in?" *He asked, but no reply. Fyzenguard knew it wasn't exactly formal to enter without clearance of a ladies room but he did. The knob rocked to the side, and Fyzenguard walked in to see her sitting on the bed, almost in a pure trans.* :Somethings wrong: *First he wondered if the marriage thing was hurting her to much? If so he would need to speak to father and Ingrid both at once. Nothing like this should ruins someones life. He would rather let Asgrid have freedom then trapped with a skanky boy who will treat her like dirt in the future. Asgird would feel a figure sit next to her in the bed, his arm wrapping around her back and pulling her close* "What bothers you? Is it that boy?" *he said looking to her, those lighting blue eyes giving off a small shimmer*

"Whats bothers you? Is it that boy?"

"It's not just some jerkish boy, Its everything and everyone. I feel that people forget that I'm not Flefling and I will never be her. I try to live up to everyone's expectation of what a woman of Fystendonaldhymer should be but It's not the woman I want to be. Sure I love to learn things like no other but I hate the idea that I'm just another pawn in your father's silly game. Sometimes he has to remind himself that I'm not his daughter and every time I can see the hurt cross his face. Not to mention, my dreams are bothering me. I haven't been this much worried about what I see since I was a little girl but my mother keeps on insisting that they are just nightmares. I also have suspicions that she hiding something from me but I have no clue on what it is." Asgrid explained. "every time I bring up father who apparently left me before I was born, my mother gets in a hiss and then I'm the one apologizing. It's like she, not the mother she uses to be. All she cares about is what best please your father and that's marrying me off."
"You know... sometimes I have this dream about this beautiful dove and this beautiful little canary which sits by each other on the branch of a winter tree but this big vulture comes and trys to attack them. So the dove transforms into a big storm bird, I think they are called thundernix and the canary transforms into a firebird... a phoneix. Together they fight off the powerful dark bird.....and the light of day resumes once more. When I was little a girl, I had no clue what that dream meant but it became clear when I snuck into the dugeon your father told us never to go in because we were young and shouldn't be speaking to bad men. Anyways... I remember being caught by an old prisoner and I told him that I wasn't suppose to be speaking to him but its like he saw right through me. He asked me... what did you dream? at first I was taken back but I recounted every detail and he simply told me that... there was great power in the very little things." Asgrid said as she took a short pause from the story to smile at the memory.
"it seems so fitting that... now I feel so small but yet I remember his words that give me encouragement to continue on. He wasn't a bad man... he wasn't a good one either. He was just simply human, who had made a life mistake and got penalized for it. now he's resting now, somewhere beyond these earthly lands... somewhere beyond the stars. I wish he could have spoke his truth so that he didn't die so early but the wise old man took the penalty of death so that he could bring order or so he told me." Asgrid said as the happy wise old fool dancing in her memory fade into a beautiful new light.
"I don't want to marry Bjarke or meet his grandmother but these are the tasks of my destiny. So I will do them head on... I feel as if our destiny will split... that time will pull apart but that time again will bring us back together for something greater then ourselves." Asgrid said before shaking her hand. She sounded like the woman who called herself dreamcatcher... Asgird had learned a lot from that babbling old woman. Its how she got her gift of dreaming but sometimes Asgrid lost herself in her dreams and went on long babbles about whats to come but it was a useful gift to keep her mind off of the horrible things in her life. "Sorry... I don't know what over took me. It seems as those I listen to dreamcatcher way too much." She said with a soft giggle. It was the first giggle since the first fall of snow had begun and before Asgird could realize it she was laughing as new joyful memory filled her heart.
She then sat up from her bed and grabbed fyzenguards hand... "I think we should stop mopping around and do something..." Asgird said as a child like light returned to her eyes. With that she pulled him up and they took off running out of the room and down the hall. It was like they were children again. Asgrid had let go of his hand and lifted up her dress a little so she could catch speed. They both busted out the castle courtyard door and ran into the winter snow. to this Asgrid ran into the middle of the snow and spun around and around letting the snow fall upon her hair and the mid daylight sun shine upon her face. She then fell into the cold snow covered ground with a giggle as she laid on her back and looked up into the sky. Her light sky eyes were pure and innocent... and for the first time she was happy. Did Fyzenguard do this? He had a strange way of making her happy when she was down? even though he couldn't fight all of her battles, he damn well tried and even though he might not win the battle for her to stay in fystendonaldhymer, she would still remember that he tried.
"If you could choose any direction other than north to travel, which direction would you head?" Asgrid asked as she looked beside her with a grin at the blonde prince... no... warrior.

*It wasn't overbearing, but yet again it was what she had said. Life was getting hard, both of them could feel it, Asgrid more then Fyzenguard. Those lighting blue eyes kept to hers, and he hadn't looked away as he faced what she had to say straight on. Talking about the expectations that she had to take on because she had taken Flefling's place. Something like that was hard knowing Flefling was one of the smartest girls in this city. Wasn't much a people person unless it was family. Both her and Asgrid would have gotten along. Fyzenguards hand rubbed her shoulder, he could feel the tension in them.* "Ingrid and father wants the best for them, no not even that. More like the best of the kingdom but that dosn't mean its right. I'll tell you what. I'll talk to father after the ball about it. Theres a small chance you and him might click, but we both know very well that it won't happen like that"

*Those eyes of him looked down a bit, looking into her eyes once against with a smile* "I may not be able to change his mind, and I may not be able to give you a future you deserve but I'm willing to make sure that you are taken care of. Even as I left, I made sure that all the maids kept an extra eye on you and that boy. Also I had told the guards not to let in that boy without permission from father so he wouldn't be sneaking in." *Fyzenguard cared for her, like a young sister but sometimes both had felt a little buzz or pinch in their hearts when around eachother. However Fyzenguard had gone quite as she began to speak about the prisnior and the dreamcatcher. His head leaned uptop hers as a soft smile placed over his face feeling comforted. Fyzenguard didn't want their destinies to split. He wanted them to stay together, run and play through the world for eternity. However as he heard her giggle he gave a strange gaze. She felt happy now, after everything she had said, so much. Asgrid truly was something*

*Fyzenguard became even more surprised as he felt her hand slip into his. Their soft touches pressing before she jerked him up. It was unexpected, and he got up stumbling as she ran off before giving balance. They had ran down the hallways, ancient, beautiful and filled with all sorts of colors and banners. A chuckle was heard from him, was it him or had she become faster then last time they had did this. Within moments she pushed opened the door to show the bright sun on a snow day. The snow collected in their hair, Asgrids a brownish red and Fyzenguard a silver blond. Then then just plopped onto the ground, and Fyzenguard had come down with a plump.*

*They layed their, both with their hand squeezed together tightly. Fyzenguard was looking up to the skies, beautiful and blue, but a little chilly outside as it always was.* "Any direction besides North" *He asked to question to himself. It wasn't hard. Fyzenguard looked to the beautiful girl next to him and smiled with his lighting blue eyes glimering* "West is where our brothers have gone, they had become bad men. The south is found by deselate waist-lands but the East. The East has never been discovered much. So I would go there, i'd leave this all behing for a few months just to go explore it." *He said bringing their hands closer and looking into her eyes. There was something more then just sister and a brother relationship. Yes thats how they present it, its always how they have felt but Fyzenguard felt a small spark in his chest. His thumb ran across her hand. before slowly he leaned forwards and placed just a small and quick kiss to her lips.*

Feeling the soft quick peck on her lips made Asgrid blush but she then turned her head back to the sky as her smile stopped. "Fyzenguard... it would hurt too much to pursue something further than our relationship. While the kiss wasn't unwanted, I don't think I can bring myself to fall in love, not yet anyway." Asgrid said as she sat up and the cold winds started to settle in. Just like the impossible situation in her life, all the happiness in the world couldn't get rid of that one existing problem, just like snow... all the beauty of the white fluff could not get rid of the fact that the snow still was cold and dangerous.
"I feel a soft storm coming... we should probably head inside." Before Fyzenguard could say anything in defense or even a flustered apology, Asgrid had left her spot. She liked Fyzenguard, very much so but she would push him away until she knew she either couldn't or had pushed him far away enough.
proxy.php

"Asgird... Asgird...ASGRID..." yelled a demanding voice in which shook Asgrid out of her trace. There she was at the front palace door in a conversation with Bjarke himself but it had gotten somewhat boring and her mind was somewhere else. "Sorry... you have all of my attention. I was worried that this ball wouldn't be enough for your grandmother but it will show her my hometown traditions... hopefully, she will like them as much as I do. As a little girl, I would love to dance with my mother on the sides of the ballroom floor but now..." but before Asgrid could finish her fond memory she was interrupted by Bjarke sputter.
"yes...yes. It's a nice moment indeed but tonight is not about you, and I would rather you didn't talk about your... low breed mother or your servant background. Tonight is for my grandmother, all you have to do is impress her and stand by my side looking pretty." Bjarke said boldly and quite straightforward. He wasn't a young man of feeling and it felt to Asgrid as if he had childhood trauma that made him this way but she would not get into a conversation like that because she would rather not feel bad for the sour lad. "My apologies..." Asgrid said putting on a fake smile as she accepted the hand that he gave.
"My grandmother is inside and the ball is about to begin. Since you and your low-bred mother will be hosting, it is a good look if we enter last. The prince and his father will want to see us happy, so do your best to look like you belong in the world of nobility. Oh, tonight will be quite fun, and I have a special surprise for you once the hour turns upon midnight." Bjarke said as Asgrid put her arm in his and they linked as if they were already married. Asgrid nodded and smiled even though the fire was burning in her eyes at the sound of Bjarke's insult towards her mother.
Once everyone had made their appearance and was introduce by name to the crowd, the ball shortly began before it stopped once more. "our last guest of the night... Dame Asgrid and the son of the great house winter guard, Bjarke the silver storm." Announced the royal advisor before the grand ballroom doors open and the toxic couple made their entrance. Asgrid had put on her best show as she smiled, nobody knew that she was very unhappy and very uncomfortable as Bjarke had his hand around her waist. He smiled as well and showed everyone just how arrogant he was but no one step forward to make a scene or question him. "I would like to thank everyone for hosting a party in honor of me and my great mother," Bjarke said which took some people back but they all held their composure.
"Tonight is a night that should be enjoyed... carry on everyone," Asgrid said so that Bjarke would offend any more people. He didn't like this of course, but he didn't want to make a scene, so he leads Asgrid over to his grandmother, in which some people called her great mother. She was old and very wise, so the fake smiles from Asgird didn't trick her like it tricked the rest of the people. "Great Mother, It is a blessing to have you at the winter ball. I hope everything is to your liking, and I hope that this can be a toke of good fate between two lands and two powerful families." Asgrid said as she bowed and let Bjarke's Grandmother touch her forehead with the signet of her ring. It was a symbol of respect when Great mother tapped people's forehead as they bowed and to Bjarke's surprise, she did. "Dear child you do not have to bow to me. I'm no queen and this is not my land. I do appreciate this party, but I already know the Fystendonldhymer tradition, I have since I was a little girl. I hope Bjarke has been treating you right and now that if he has been using his manner, I have the power to set him straight. Anyways, as much as I want to keep a conversation flowing with you two younglings, I believe I see Finrod's son and must talk to him..." Great mother responded after showing her respects and then she disappeared wandering over to pilsner who she had seen when he was just a babe.
There was a lot of history between Finrod and the great mother but nothing romantic for the great mother Diane didn't believe in such a thing. The only reason why she had a family now was out of the sheer will of power and fortune.

*The small peck was something different, even since they had come of teenage years he has always wanted a kiss from her. Was it strange, that the two were like brother and sister but had special feelings? It was confusing. After the kiss Fyzenguard looked down with a smile, there was no apologizing over a kiss. They both had liked it, its just Asgrid couldn't go any further, and Fyzenguard...well he knew what would happen if they had. They would be looked down upon, not only by Pilsner and Ingrid but the world it may have seemed. The stars were just not right for the two.*

*Looking up he watched her leave the small pile of snow they had been laying on. But as she left, he didn't. It was best if he didn't follow her as of now but they would meet later on. Fyzenguard felt the soft breezes coming in, and the snow falling only a bit harder. A sigh was heard from him, and a fog from his breath was seen as he got up. People were starting to head inside, trying to escape the storm as Fyzenguard softly whispered* "Was this the storm that took you sister" *Then like the storm Fyzenguard had fully stood and dusted the snow off his pants before walking into the castle.*

*The room was dimly light, the window in Fyzenguards room had shown the back walls of the castle and city. Lighting blue eyes looked out at the window before a young girls voice said* "Stop moving, your making this difficult" *She pushed Fyzenguard around to look at the merrier in which she could work better on his hair and brush it more thoroughly. The girl had bright red hair, and beautiful emerald green eyes. She was an orphan Pilsner had taken in when she was found buried into her mothers arms after a battle in the southern continent against his own men who had turned on him. Her skin was a little darker then Fyzenguards, and she had a long face with cheeks full of freckles.*

*Fyzenguard tried once more to look out the window and she popped his head with her hand* "If you don't stop then you won't have my help for this little ball tonight. Honestly Fyzenguard, you've missed most of them before why go now?" *The young man had stayed quite for a long manner. Fyzenguard never said much about this girl, as she was the one to talk to him.* "Sweet Tyra. Asgrids and her this Bjarke kid are getting acquainted. This would be a time for their familys to spend time with eachother" *Tyra tilted her head and began to braid his hair softly, not just playing with it at this point.* "You say that as if you hate this Bjarke" *Fyzenguard gave off a small smile before nodding* "Hes a little prick. If I had my way, he'd be working as a rock hauler to learn some sort of skills. Learn a little about life" *Fyzenguard only brought that up because he had worked as a rock hauler for a small amount of time. To test his strength to not only his father but the council as well*

*Both had gone quite before Tyra rested her chin against Fyzenguards head. Both stared at eachother for a little, quite and warmly as if they had known eachother forever. Tyra lifst her head a little and then says* "I don't know much, i've been a maid to you and Flefling for my whole life. I just want you to know..." *She had stopped talking and suddenly walked to the end of the room pulling out a fine tunic. It was a black tunic, with silver lining on it, and then the buttons of the chest held spider legs.* "Stand up Fyzenguard, please" *Fyzenguard stood for Tyra and she took of his blue and grey tunic before she put on his new tunic she made just for him* "You did this, all for me? Who gave you the money for the silver spdier legs" *Tyra smiled and rubbed her hands together before saying* "Your father did"

*Hours had passed, nothing special had shown. The ball was rather boring, the people boring, the mood boring. Everything was quite under the ropes. There was a reason Fyzenguard hadn't come, there wasn't fun in the ball but rather outside of it. Couples having their first hours of love, hiding from everyone, enjoying a beautiful night. Bonfires huge and full of lust hurled fire into the air. Good slots were seen outside, children running and playing. Bjarke and Asgrid would notice, the prince wasn't even there. There was no sign of him, and Pilsner sat on his throne completely fine with it as he had known Fyzenguard hated social gatherings. Wine was set out in the back of the room, ale farther down. *

*As the old women had left Bjarke and Asgrid suddenly from the masses of people Fyzenguard popped up. They watched him walk slowly, hands behind his back with his new tunic, and black laced leggings. Fyzenguard bowed to them both hafly* "So this is Bjarke, one who I outclass in by blood" *Fyzenguard said in more of a sarcastic manner as he overheard him calling Ingrid a lower individual because of her blood line* "
Congradulations for both of you. I don't mean to tread here long, I'm planning on going to the bonfires outside. Drink a little ale myself. What will you both do? If you dont' mind me asking

"Yes you outclass me in blood, you were born from a royal line which probably stole the throne from another. I'm a lord of Winterguard... it is my home and you would be inherently stupid to underestimate me or my home. But it's okay... prince Fyzenguard you're still invited to the wedding, just so you can watch me take everything you ever wanted... well not everything but most of everything." Bjarke said with a smirk as he didn't even wince at the sarcastic remark given by the prince but upon seeing some flames in Fyzenguards eyes upon the subject of marriage... Bjark smirk turned into a grin. "you may be a prince but you still and always will be the bastard of a horrid mother. Don't worry... I'll make sure that the children I and Asgrid will have won't remember your name. Oh and enjoy your ale because the ball is only getting started." Bjark said with the sharpness of his tongue before he kissed Asgrid hand on purpose and then stalked away.
"Don't..." Asgrid said softly as she put her hand on Fyzenguard's chest as she felt the rage inside him. "hitting our guest will only make us look bad... why don't we go get some ale before the finale dancing starts?" Asgrid changed gears. She couldn't believe that Bjarke would fix his mouth to say something like that but then again Bjarke didn't care who he was talking to, he made it appoint to give his opinion. If there was anything that could be said about Bjarke, it would be that he was true to his unlawful and unkind character. Noticing her hand was on Fyzenguard's chest too long, she removed it and shook away the feeling of wanting more out of their relationship. It wasn't just Fyzenguard, Bjarke was stealing from, but it was Asgird. There was a path she could have taken but Bjarke made it clear that she was his and his alone, If only they had never met.
Without another word Asgrid lead Fyzenguard out of the dancing hall and into a smaller section for couples to drink and be merry. "I didn't think you would show... I mean you usually don't come to these events and now your here. I have a feeling you came because of me but I will humble myself and be joyful of your presence." Asgrid said with a small giggle.