Who Wants a Dark Swampy Adventure?

Dmitry

The Swamp Rat
Character Biography
Link
So I'm looking to start up some rp and craft some lore in the seemingly blank slate that is the Iuk-'u Delta. I can't guarantee how and when that takes place, a large degree of which depends on the response to this request.

What I'm largely looking to make is a dark, dangerous environment with ruins, paranormal events, and viscous beasts.

If anyone's interested in traveling through a place like this with a character of mine, leave me a reply.

So I'm looking to start up some rp and craft some lore in the seemingly blank slate that is the Iuk-'u Delta. I can't guarantee how and when that takes place, a large degree of which depends on the response to this request.

What I'm largely looking to make is a dark, dangerous environment with ruins, paranormal events, and viscous beasts.

If anyone's interested in traveling through a place like this with a character of mine, leave me a reply.

My character's Dukedom is located near the delta, perhaps I might be included?

My character's Dukedom is located near the delta, perhaps I might be included?
Sure! I'll likely be doing quite a few threads, so it doesn't even need to be all at once. My characters a relic scavenger and guide, so it shouldn't be hard to set something up!

Lodin is adventurous especially if there is profit to be made.
I'm certainly planning to inscribe a few different ways to profit in the Delta, despite its dangers. Lemme know if you have any preferences, such as relic hunting, resource gathering, monster slaying and harvesting...