LFG Whispers in Fal'Addas

Looking for anyone interested in rping in the elven environment, probably in the home of my character here, Lord of House Anda'Fallar. Whispers are being heard of a longtime enemy of the house reemerging in the lands, Dorinthellar here soon to be looking for assistance in searching for the presence, but no notice has been put out yet for the deed. If anyone has a character in the area, looking to rp (elves especially welcome) let me know and lets thread a tale together!

EDIT: Still waiting for the continuation of another thread to see how I want to start this off, will respond with more details as things progress!

Last edited:
Hey, I was looking for a roleplay to start off. Yours looks right up my alley, would love to join if you've got the room.

Sorry Aeyliea totally forgot to respond to you here! I saw your friend looking for a thread so my bad for not making it aware!

I've got Dorinthellar in a group thread following the server event amidst the falwoods currently, title of the thread Elf Ears Aren't Long Enough, so Xyrd, hop in if and when you feel appropriate, I don't mind! If you're talking to Luna (aeyliea) then I suggest messaging her privately through the conversation tab, just to have an easier time for the other people to discern who you're speaking to! Hope you have a good time here, haven't seen you around on the forum I don't think!