Where's my Allirian's at?

Urchin

Dirty Rotten Pickpocket
Cherry Rose Inc.
Character Biography
Link
Hi all! So, I'm new here and was planning on joining some of the Open RPs before making one of my own, but looking at a few of them, most of the Open RPs don't seem particularly... You know... Open. They usually just seem to contain a couple of people and are often set in a location where it wouldn't really make much sense for most characters to be.

So... I figured I might put together a new thread set in the Allirian market square that's basically just designed to get as many people involved as possible. No massive theme or quest or drama, just more a basic setting where a bunch of different characters can bump into each other. Maybe build some relationships and set the foundations for some future games.

So, are there any characters who live in Alliria (or who might just be passing through) who'd be up for joining? ^_^

It's called the Elven Arrow
Awesome... Might just set the thread there instead. An inn is always a great setting for meeting new people. That said, would you prefer to start the game off if the Elven Arrow was the setting? Since you're the one who knows what the inn looks like.

And glad to have you on board, Aurra! ^_^

Last edited:
I'd be willing to start the thread! Is there anything in particular you want to happen?
Uhh... Honestly, I think just a brief description of the inn and what's going on inside it would be fine. People can just come and go from there. ^_^

Greetings, I am new here but my character is from the area if you don't mind me joining...