Where to start?

Adam

Just Trying To Stay Alive
Character Biography
Link
My character is created and I'm ready to go. What next?

FYI: My character is pretty much a blank slate at the moment. He's not a great warrior or mage or poet or whatever, he's literally just some guy trying not to die.

I'm interested in world building and fleshing out something new here. I do have an idea regarding a whole area of backwater petty kingdoms that are in a constant state of turmoil that could easily be fleshed out a bit more, but that being said, I'm not sure where to start.

Does anyone have anything going that could use an extra character?

• Yay
Reactions: Neremyn Virvyre
There are a ton of threads currently ongoing that might suit a more blank slate character.

You can join any thread marked "Chronicle" as they are instantly open, some "Quest" threads are also open to nearly anyone, though generally its a good idea ask the person who started it first.

I'm sure you'll also get some replies on this thread for more private threads that might be more suited to something specific. For now however I'd just glance at the ongoing Chronicles, or maybe start gone of your own to start developing in a way you like.

Adam

Did you have an idea of where you wanted to place your kingdom on the map? Ere works as a sort of an Envoy for trade routes (economy, information, etc.) between Fal'Addas and other locations. That sort of setup might make for a good method of world building the organization and their location.

Not too much though there is a substantial bit east of there, near the spine (Knottington for instance).

It 's a big world, there is planet of space.