Poll what is your favorite or what is your fantasy animal/pet?

What is your favorite fantasy animal/pet?

• Phoenix

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mermaid

• Dragon

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Griffin

• Yeti

• Kelpie

• Kraken

• Basilisk

• Centaur

• Werewolf

• Sphinx

• Gremlin

• Hydra

• Hippogriff

• Loch Ness Monster

• Harpy

• Minotaur

• Pegasus

• Banshee

• Amarok

• Total voters

Luna wolf soul

Be who you're meant to be, not who you aren't
Mine would be the phoenix. It's a very beautiful creature and it pretty much continuously lives on. When a phoenix's life is at its end, it bursts into flames. But it comes back from its ashes. It can also heal people and bring people and/or other things back from the dead with it's TEARS! I think that is what makes the phoenix a very unique creature and my favorite of all of them.

Attachments

• desktop-wallpaper-phoenix-artwork-phoenix-bird-art-pinterest-fire-phoenix-thumbnail.jpg
    desktop-wallpaper-phoenix-artwork-phoenix-bird-art-pinterest-fire-phoenix-thumbnail.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1
Partial to the basilisk myself, especially when they come in the form of a giant serpent! Though I blame the chamber of secrets for that one.
That's a very good choice, they are pretty cool, I've never really heard of them before. What do they do?

• Yay
Reactions: Dingo
Thats a very good choice, they are pretty cool, Ive never really heard of them before. What do they do?
Well, usually they turn their pray to stone. The how of it depends on how they are depicted / portrayed. Sometimes they go the medusa route, where their eyes can petrify you, sometimes its their poisonous bite, and sometimes they spew gas out of their mouths (like in Dark Souls where they are weird little jumping frog things).
Im a basic dragon lover. I enjoy all the different forms of them. Specifically Wyrms and Western/Medieval Dragons specifically
Nothing wrong with the classics.

• Yay
Reactions: Luna wolf soul
Well, usually they turn their pray to stone. The how of it depends on how they are depicted / portrayed. Sometimes they go the medusa route, where their eyes can petrify you, sometimes its their poisonous bite, and sometimes they spew gas out of their mouths (like in Dark Souls where they are weird little jumping frog things).

Nothing wrong with the classics.
That sounds sick (in a good way of course) they sound like a pretty neat creature. If they were real they would be nice to see.

• Yay
Im a basic dragon lover. I enjoy all the different forms of them. Specifically Wyrms and Western/Medieval Dragons specifically
I love dragons too, they're are pretty classic but that's what makes them cool, an their unique powers make them special

• Yay
Mine would be the phoenix. Its a very beautiful creature and it pretty much continuously lives on. When a phoenixs life is at its end, it bursts into flames. But it comes back from its ashes. It can also heal people and bring people and/or other things back from the dead with its TEARS! I think that is what makes the phoenix a very unique creature and my favorite of all of them.
Hey, I said phoenix too! I like that it is so fiery and bright and a symbol of rebirth and regeneration! ^^

• Yay
Reactions: Luna wolf soul
Hey, I said phoenix too! I like that it is so fiery and bright and a symbol of rebirth and regeneration! ^^
Same, that's awesome! they are really beautiful creatures! It is fiery, and that's what makes it more majestic, imagine seeing one in real life, that would be a game changer.