What is up Chronicles! :D How ya'll doing today?

Greetings ladies and gentlemen! My nickname is: Nesy. But I have a real name but yeah uh... I don't like to share my real name online..

Anyway!
I'm from Sweden!
I'm a semi-literate/literate person during roleplaying.. So there shouldn't be an issue with me roleplaying with literate roleplayers.
So, I have loads of favourite roleplaying genres and stuff... Allow me the state what I like.
Mythical
Greek
Modern
Romance
Fun
Sci-fantasy
etc..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- However, I'm genre flexible anyway so I'm mostly fine with anything.
I like fantasy races such as: Devils,Demons,Angels,Godesses,Elves,Pixies and all that.. Fantasy races are always allowed too for my standards as I'm flexible and fine with that.

I do have some good grammar and some okay-level spelling. May sometimes mispell words.. However it's not a big issue as that uncommoningly happens.
I do not have an OC yet for this forum, but I'd love to roleplay with anyone to be honest.. I don't roleplay as a female as I suck at doing so.. But I'm a male roleplayer anyway.
I prefer 1x1 roleplaying and group roleplaying.
I really really love to do some roleplaying with anyone and we can always brainstorm..

Greetings and hello.
If you have an idea in mind feel free to share it, i'd like to get my two involved in more storylines.

Typo's happen :) don't worry. From your lineup maybe some mythical mysteries? That's where a portion of my muse is at the moment anyway. I'd be happy to join in and support a story you were itching to write.

All the best.

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: CelvestianNesy