Welcome Swallow

Tuilinn

Greetings, fellow Chroniclers!

I have been roleplaying on various fantasy and sci-fi boards since about 2005. It’s nice to see a new, active fantasy RP site online! The admin team did a fantastic job putting everything together – kudos.

Here’s a bit about me:
  • Inclinations: Birds, fiction, plain human characters with a fantastical twist, board games
  • Disinclinations: Drama, PvP battles, clichés, video games
  • Skills: Plots, pragmatism, making low-power characters useful in ridiculous situations
  • Weaknesses: Limited available time, never used Discord
A few questions to get started:
  • Is there an app one can use to access the site on mobile, or do we just use a web browser?
  • Is it possible to get an idea of what types of characters would balance well with existing characters/be easy to integrate into threads of currently active players?
Cheers all, and nice to meet everyone!

P.S. - FYI for non-bird-inclined Chroniclers, Tuilinn means "swallow" in Sindarin, and the welcome swallow is a species of swallow found in Australia and New Zealand.

• Yay
Reactions: Raigryn Vayd
Welcome to the site! There's no app for access, everything just works as well on mobile as it does by desktop. We'll be upgrading with push notifications shortly, but it will only work for the account you're logged into.

There's quite a range of characters running right now! I'm sure some will pop in who are looking for more characters :)

• Yay
Reactions: Tuilinn
Welcome! Love your profile pic, it's very stunning o3o

Sounds like you'll get along swimmingly with our site, look forward to seeing you around!

proxy.php