Roleplay OOC Vampire Valley

A Small valley between two large mountains where vampires all live together in a large castle. Suggests, storyline help, etc is appreciated!
Yes! I love vampires!!!

Perhaps a vampire court?
Vampire nobles coming together under a single master for plots and intrigue?
Or perhaps even a vampire haven, for vampires of any class, lineage, or strain to rest in a safe place free of hunters or paladins.

Or we can go all out with a vampire kingdom, with one of your OC's or an NPC ruler. I would definitely make a character for that!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Vampire queen vs. more then one vampires count me in. Fyi, this char is more of a scholar but he doesn't mind casting spells. Think a squishy wizard in d&d so don't expect him to put himself right in front of her XD

• Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter
If this queen were a threat to Victoria's own domain she would certainly support her removal. Especially if she were claiming rulership over all vampires or something. Some of Victoria's backstory is leaving a corrupt convent, she would not be keen to join another one with a tyrannical ruler.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter
House Armon doesn't stand for tyranny either, but they're also willing to patiently bide their time ingratiating themselves before making a complete takeover.
I already started a vampire masquerade ball thread if anyone is interested in a little introductory action between our vampires.

Heike, listening in to this whole thread:

proxy.php

Well the thing is that my character is already a thrall servant of another vampire, and would go there either as an emissary or as help. So we start with the ball, then move on to a sequel thread, and we each show up with various objectives, sounds like political turmoil! I LOVE IT! C=<