LFG Vampire slaying with the Kinniger outriders

Kiros Rahnel

Lone priest of Itra
Character Biography
Link
Posting this in search of 1-2 more writers who'd like to join our vampire slaying quest in the spine that Crows Call and I are threading: https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/the-war-of-the-kinniger-dutchy-outriders.2744/

For a quick summary so far; we're currently on route to one such stronghold in the spine. Kiros is alone the moment, Crows Call is temporarily out of commission (and I am not sure if our other partner will return). It's currently night time, and he's surrounded by an uncountable number of ambushers.

Please post here, or private message us if you'd like to plan out an introduction. It's an open chronicle though, so feel free to jump right into the thread too!

Certainly would! If Farzad's already in the place, I got a plan to get Kiros in there too. Desperate and reckless; the fun kind. As long at plan works for you

Crows Call is running the action, he'll probably be around tomorrow to confirm the direction. Once he posts, you could post after and I'll make Kiros do his thing after that