Private Tales Unholy War

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Syn Ba'al

Head Dreadweaver. Pain Freak.
Character Biography
Link

proxy.php
proxy.php

Based along the bluffs overlooking the channel leading to the Akiva Sea, just east of Alliria, stood a fortress as beautiful as it was fortified. It served as the home and base of a holy order of paladins in the service of Annuk, the head god of the pantheon of six. These knights and their fortress have existed for centuries, rumored to even date its founding back to the First Ordening of the gods. These paladins have served as the mighty hand of Annuk, purging dark gods and their followers, defeating evil monsters, undead and other dark unholy beasts. Over the centuries the fortress itself has become a veritable treasure trove of the religious symbols and devices of these dark cults, locked away and kept watchful vigil over by the ever zealous paladins of Annuk.

Among these vaulted treasures rests a coveted piece of armor, a set of black armor boots, once worn by the dark god Bastellen himself. The paladins believed Bastellen to be dead and gone, along with his cult and all of his followers. But all the same they keep vigil over the demonic boots to guard against a resurrection of the bloody cult. Had the paladins been more informed, they would have learned that several pieces of armor had already been recovered, but as it was, the knights could not know what was coming for them, angry, unholy, and seeking for those coveted blessings of the dark god Bastellen.

Syn Stood atop a rocky spire in the midst of the ocean. She did not look at the imposing but beautiful fortress, she did not look at much of anything anymore. Her eyes covered by the dark metal visor because her eyes were useless to her senses now. But her ability to perceive her environment seemed to only grow, even through the crash of the waves about her she could "see" the shape and dimensions of the fortress, the knightly guards that patrolled the high walls.
A thought crossed her mind, a premonition of the battle to come, the thought of spilling blood once more, to feel life flicker out beneath her fingers. Just the mere thought made her smile and lick her lips in anticipation and hold herself as she clenched her knees together, oh the pleasure it would be to give and to receive pain once more... It was so overwhelming!

Elise Darkwater

• Yay
Reactions: Elise Darkwater
"I missed you child."

A voice seemed to pull itself from the darkness. She would be tackled to the ground in a hugging snuggle. A deep kiss would be forced upon her with a hunger only someone who was truly in love could force.

Elise would break the kiss and simply snuggle into her mistress and nuzzling her neck. Her gauntlets sank into Syn's back and scratched her deeply.

Knowing her mistress would love the pain and it might even reign her in a little. She was hoping the pain would hold her over until the mission began. When the voices had called her to her mistress side she had rushed. It had been months and her mistress was her everything.

"Did..You miss me?" She asked softly.

To those who knew her or had witnessed her brutality would need to do a double take as her voice had the soft sweetness that seemed to be reserved for Syn and Syn alone. They had a mission and Elise would catch up with her later, but the blood could be spilled at anytime.

She could spare a moment for her everything.

• Yay
Reactions: Syn Ba'al
Elise appeared suddenly, one of the few beings in Arethil who could find a way to evade her senses. She tackled Syn to the ground atop the rocky spire, bringing both of them dangerously close to the edge, but neither of them cared. Elise was on top of Syn and they embraced with a deep kiss.

It had been so long since they had been together... And now... And now... Oh yesss! Elise didn't let her down. She dug the claws of her gauntlets into Syn's back and brought shivers of sweet pain through her body. Syn moaned with pleasure as her warped senses translated the pain into erotic sensation.

Syn replied just as softly to the woman who made all of her current life possible. "Oohhh Elise... I missed you so much... If we had time I would do so many things to you... But it will have to wait."
She brushed her tongue across Elise's lips before moving the Dreadweaver off of her. She stood once more, "observing" the fortress before them. She reached out and draped her arms around her shoulders, spinning the loose locks of Elise's hair in her fingers.
"Our Lord Bastellen commands that his treasure be recovered... This artifact will bring him another tantalizing step closer to his return...
Now remind me, my sweet and beautiful Elise... What do we do to the unholy heathens who stand between us and our righteous goal?"

• Yay
Elise mewled like a pleased cat as her hair was played with by Syn. It felt right in a way she hadn't felt in a long time. Her master had ordered her to leave so he could have time to form his new Head Dreadweaver into a better tool.

It had been the worst time in her life and would never be repeated for as long as Elise was on this earth.

"We tear them to pieces." She said with a long fanged smile that seemed to spread far too wide for what should be humanely acceptable.

A rope of drool ran from the right corner as she was getting hot and bothered with the future bloodshed to come. What the artifact was didnt matter.

It served her masters will and she got to spill blood and please her mistress. That was all that mattered.

She craved her mistress's touch and acceptance like Syn herself craved pain.
She eyed the fortress herself. it was quite the mortal mud shack, but that wouldnt keep her or her mistress out.

"On your word Mistress." She said looking all the world like a mad dog ready to be sic'd on Syn and her masters enemies.

• Yay
Syn smiled, her own fangs extending hungrily. An attack in broad daylight, it was crazy enough that vigilant guards would expect it, not so with these. This mission promised slaughter, absolute butchery. This continent has yet to experience the dangers of the dark creatures who walk the light of day...

Syn knelt down on the rocky pillar, holding and touching herself fervently, the waves crashed all about her perch, but the sound did not throw off her senses.
Her voice shuddered in lust and anticipation, "Y-yes, Elise! We tear them to pieces, destroy them, leave their mangled bodies broken and empty in the gutters, their armor broken, their weapons scattered, their screams of pain echoing off the walls like sweet music that awakens my soul, their blood... all ours!!!"

She gasped in ecstasy from just the thoughts her words invoked, her voice high and whimpering. Her own mouth drooled as the anticipation of bloodshed brought erotic longing and lust from the depths of her very being.
"Come my beloved sister! let us indulge in the blissful pleasure of destroying our enemies and making them suffer heavenly pain!"
Her last word was both a battle call and a cry of pleasure, as if both were the same in her mind, which indeed they were.

• Yay
On Syn’s word Elise seemed to disappear along with her mistress. They simply moved so quickly only an enchanted eye would be able to track them.

The first to go we’re the gate guards.

Elise had simply dropped behind them and grabbed a wrist on each of them before swinging them like dual cymbals crashing them together so hard they simply evaporated into red mist leaving her holding two dismembered arms.
She tossed the larger arm to Syn with a nod of respect before sinking her fangs into the smaller skinnier arm shriveling it up to a husk before casting it aside.

What she didn’t notice was a guard above the gate aiming a crossbow at her

• Yay
Syn caught the arm and drained it to a husk as well, it had been so long since they had enjoyed a meal together, but at the same moment she heard the tension of cord being released, the slide of an iron bolt being fired from the reinforced wooden stock...

Syn discarded the bloodless meat, but instead of pushing Elise aside she met her with a kiss, moving her head back just enough so that it wasn't Elise that received the bolt.

The iron bolt pierced Syn's skull, splattering blood on Elise's face. But Syn was smiling, her eyes rolling up behind her visor. Blood mixed with drool as pleasure exploded in her brain. Combined with a kiss she nearly climaxed right then and there!

But in that same brief second she drew the bolt from her head and threw it back along it's path. A male cry of pain was heard, but not a death cry.

As her blood began knitting her wound back together she said, "I want to hear his pain, my dear Elise... Make it echo through the whole fortress and make it exquisite! Announce the presence of the wrath of Bastellen!"

Last edited:
“Mistress what are you-“
Elise’s words were cut short as she was pulled into a kiss as the sound of a bolt burying itself in flesh met her ears. She felt Syn shiver in pleasure in her arms and she drew her closer like she wanted to make their body’s one.

She watched the bolt fly back up it’s oringinal path before burying itself in al the man who fired it.
Her mistress gave her an order. Elise nodded with a grin at her command and seemed to disappear before appearing before the man.

“Be gone you demons of the void BEGONE!” The guard screamed trying to back away.

“Wow. No reason to be rude. I have feelings you know.” Elise said as she drew ever closer to the man.

“But I get it I guess.. I mean I am getting ready to take you apart piece by piece. So I guess we’re even.” She said growing closer and closer softening her voice until she was whispering in his ear.

“Now scream for me.” She whispered as her grin grew wider.
Her fangs fully extending as she slowly began pulling him apart. She started with his hands and feet tearing off the fingers and toes at the joint with her fangs before pulling off the now useless appendages by the ankles and wrists.

His forearms and shins were next to go then his pelvis and shoulders before she finally yanked of his skin leaving him a screaming wreck as she finally crushed his head between her hands silencing his inhuman screams of anguish and pain as she dusted herself off.

The sounds of rushing footsteps and clanging armor began to fill the halls as the screams attracted attention.
A group of paladins approached Syn a blonde haired woman stood at the head a silver sword in hand as they stopped short gasping at the carnage.

Elise glances down readying to leap down before a door on the ramparts she was on burst open and another group of paladins seemed to come at her from either side of the wall.

“What are you demon. And why have you come here.” The blonde spat at Syn her silver sword held at the ready. No trace of fear in her voice.

• Yay
The way the man screamed was delicious to her ears. It echoed throughout the fortress and made Syn positively aroused, but as the screaming literally died her pleasure was interrupted.

The paladins were brave indeed, to face her on the walls themselves. But another company of knights were gathering in the road below them, led by another paladin, a male who was similarly equipped with a silvered weapon. In fact, many of the paladins were armed with either silver or holy weaponry. Injuries from such weapons would be difficult to heal.

Syn turned her attention back to the captain who currently challenged her with sword raised. She couldn't see, of course, but she could hear a menacing vibration coming from that sword, the same vibration she would hear off of a silver spoon or locket.

Even so, Syn saw no reason to take this seriously. Elise would protect her if she were in actual danger, and she didn't feel any danger just with her own abilities anyways.
Syn smiled wide at the paladin.
"What am I? In no hurry.
Why did I come here? To pleasure myself with pain given and received."
She blurred for a second and appeared directly in front of the girl, past her silver sword and her lips by her ear.
She touched between the paladin girls legs finding no armor protecting her groin.
"Perhaps after I've slaughtered your men, me and my sister will violate you before your gods and display your nakedness to all your brothers and sisters who come to aid the fort... I'm sure you've sent out word for aid already... I can hear the horse galloping to the nearest Garrison now... they will love to see your broken body on display when they arrive..."

The paladin girl swung her sword in rage. Syn danced out of the way laughing. The girl charged at Syn With a fierce battle cry, her sword raised. But when the sword came down it only cut through her after image. The captain left her men behind her when she attacked, and as soon as she was out of the way Syn moved around her. There was screaming for a long and intense second... By the time the girl turned around there was nothing close to remains that suggested anything human had died. Only Carnage.
And Syn was behind her once more. She struck the sword from her hands and sent its blade into the ground in front of the captain below, who watched helplessly and in horror while his men took too long to arm up with blessed crossbows and form into a battle line. "No!" He cried in dispair as he watched the blind demon take hold of his lover and hold her helplessly.

Syn heard the cry of dispair from below and smiled. She licked up the girls neck.
"Elise... Clean up won't you? And make sure they are crying out for their gods in agony for as long as possible before they go to meet Bastellen... But keep that captain alive... I want him to appreciate what we're about to do to his little angel..."

• Yay
“Ugh cleaning up is such lowly work..” Elise said with a playful pout as she went to work. Her form seemed to shift and disappear melting into shadows as black chains, whips and tentacles seemed to appear from her very being.

The men were little more than wheat to her scythe as she mowed them down with merciless savagery.
The captain found himself thrown to his knees in front of Syn “W-what do you want..” He spat as Elise held up his head.

“Watch. If you turn your head or even blink I will pull out your eyelids do you understand?” Elise said almost like a growl as she went to her mistresses side.

“You dirty d-demon scum don’t you dare t-touch me. Y-you don’t scare me.”

The female captain yelled with a tremor in her voice that betrayed her fear.

“I won’t be intimidated by scum like yo- Ahh!”

She was interrupted as Elise licked up the female captains neck and cheek hungrily.

“So pure...So warm...” She breathed hungrily kneeling at Syn’s right hand waiting for her decision on what to do now. This caused the girl to shrink away from Elise almost trying to press herself against Syn as if the girl would save her.

Bodies were scattered all around them now in various states of dismemberment. So still lives for the moment and we’re grabbing at the stumps that used to be limbs as they slowly slipped into deaths embrace painfully.

Even the most seasoned warrior would have had a hard time taking in Elise’s handiwork and yet it surrounded the captains as they both sat as prisoners

• Yay
Syn now had two of her enemies at her feet. The fortress was far from defeated as activity could still be heard within the fortress... But they could take this time to enjoy themselves, it's been so long!

She whispered in the girls ear, but made sure the man could hear.
"You can consider yourself blessed, I've not tasted of any woman but my dear Elise ever since I was awakened... Your gods will forsake you for your sin... But Bastellen will be your comfort in the void."

Laughing, she and Elise began to violate the paladin girl. Violently, erotically, making her lover watch as he struggled and raged himself to exhaustion.
By the end of it they had tied the girl up above the gate, hanging by her wrists on rope made with the entrails of her comrades, and the blunt end of a spear lodged up into her.

The man was spent and ragged, but he glared at Syn as she walked towards him, still dressing.
"You... bitch..." He gasped.
She knelt down, her visor level with his eyes.
"You can't fool me, paladin of the six gods... Her scent is all over you... How long were you going to indulge in your sin before your gods took their dues out of your soul?
Die knowing this... She enjoyed it... In the end, in spite of her resistance, she enjoyed it."

With that Syn sank her fangs into his throat and drank him dry, killing him as a sacrifice to Bastellen.

She stood up and turned to the walls. The way they were situated is they stood at a sort of entryway to the fortress. Breaching the first gate put them face to face with another higher wall and gate... Now lined rank and file with holy warriors. Crossbows and longbows drawn at the ready guarded by a wall of shields baring the holy symbols of the six gods. Several holy magic users were setting up their magical barriers.

Last edited:
  • Yay
“I was thinking this was going to be easier than it turned out to be. Silly me.” Elise said with a raise eyebrow as she surveyed the new threat.

She cracked her neck and stretched her shoulders flexing her gauntlets claws.

“Lots of silver and holy magic. This won’t be like the other jobs Syn.” Elise said glancing at her mistress with an apologetic sigh.

She suddenly took Syn into her arms in a hug “Stay close to me love. Please.” She whispered softly into her ear before pulling away and giving her a quick kiss.

Releasing her she then turned to the task at hand. She took a deep breath as she seemed to shift into a dark essence sinking into the ground.
She would explode from the ground next to one of the holy mages as the barrier was nearly closed.

“Ah Ah Ah!” She said with a chuckle firing a spike of void energy spearing the man through his mouth as he opened it to cast a spell.

She dodged a swing from a paladin that had gotten over his shock at her sudden appearance.
She kicked the sword from his grasp as whip like void energy swirled around her battering anyone with a silver shield away and cutting anyone not protected to pulp.

A female mage lined up Elise as she built holy energy in her palm.

“This is for Elizah.” She whispered with a tear running down her cheek.

Remembering her friend hung violated and helpless from the wall she gritted her teeth as she prepared to release a cleansing beam of energy aimed right for Elise.

• Yay
Syn leaned into the kiss, she loved it when they traded dominance back and forth like this, enjoying each other's toxic nature.
"You know I would prefer to be behind you, my love."
She gave her ass a smack before she bolted to the wall.

Using the breach in the magical barrier that Elise created, Syn also appeared atop the wall amid a sea of holy warriors. Her claws extended and two paladins fell bleeding from the throat before the mass was able to react. Then the storm of blades began flying all about her. But her blindness meant she didn't rely on her eyes, which meant she simultaneously knew how many swords were coming at her at once. She flipped and dodged like an acrobat, without any regard for concepts such as "up" or "down" as she slid, tripped, and tumbled around their humming weapons.

Finally she landed atop a raised shield and faced the crowd she bypassed.
Her voice echoed using a command word in her visor.
"Now share in my blindness."
With that a dark wave of energy radiated from her visor, any who were in range and had line of sight on her were instantly struck blind, causing chaos amid the ranks.

She heard and felt magical energy being summoned and detected the danger that Elise was in.

The girl was summoning all the holy magic she could muster, enough to destroy any creature of the night instantly. Through her tears she focused on her target.
"You... won't... kill... any... more!"
Just as she was about to unleash all of her gathered power she heard a whisper in her ear.
"Oh no... That's my lover you're trying to kill."
She looked and saw nobody there, but when she looked back her hand was gone and blood exploded from the stump. She screamed and fell, her magic negated.

Syn moved along, but she was getting bored with dancing around. She landed herself atop the wall and activated her void magic, eight black kraken tentacles writhed and curled from her lower back and began attacking the paladins, clearing the wall in a good radius in front of her.

A team of archers were finally established in a tower that overlooked the wall. They drew and took aim with silver tipped arrows and holy bolts dipped in holy water.
Seeing the monster that just sprouted on the wall decimating any who came close. They took aim, ready to end the beast in a sanctified pincushion.

• Yay
Elise turned in time to see the energy meant for her and her mistress stopping it. She grinned as she melted into the ground before sprinting up and falling in step beside Syn.

She walked lazily flicking her wrist sending void spikes to end anything Syn missed with deadly accuracy.

She saw the mounting ranged offensive and whistled.

“That’s a lot of arrows.” She mused with her apathetic expression reflecting the sarcastic fear in her voice.

“I’ll take care of it mistress.” Elise said making her way to the owner and scaling it with inhuman speed.

She reached the top and shifted into a black smoke that seemed through the arrow slits in the tower.

Her void energy sifted to chains as she reformed and latched themselves to the roof of the tower.
She hung there for a moment dangling by her void chains as two more shot from her hands sinking into the towers floor at the very bottom.

“Sorry about this friends. Mother always did say I was always bringing people down to my level.” She Said with a giggle of glee as the chains pulled taunt with tremendous force and the entire tower caved in on itself.

Elise was caught in the debris as the entire part of the wall began to crack and collapse. She soon emerged by her mistress side.

A large piece of splintered wood was lodged in the small of her back pushing a piece of her spine out of the wound as she huffed in frustration as she tried and failed to pull it out as she twirled about like a dog chasing his own tail.

She finally relented with a sigh and looked to Syn with an huff of embarrassment.

“Could you get that out for me mistress?” She asked gesturing to the nasty wound like it was a minor annoyance.

• Yay
Syn smiled as one of her tentacles flicked away another foolish paladin.
"With pleasure, my love."
She approached Elise while her tentacles protected them both. She took hold of the large splinter and slowly pulled it out of her back, cherishing even her lovers pain as if she couldn't have satisfaction otherwise, and she probably couldn't.

After finally withdrawing the wooden spike she dropped it on the floor and the wrapped her arms around Elise's torso just under her breasts. She began feeling her up and down, her pleasure heightening by the second with every death, with every spike of pain she delivered. She especially shuddered when a Paladin fought back against a tentacle, cutting it with a holy sword and sending pain back to her, before she crushed him.
"Oooh… Elise, it's been so long! Even violating that human hasn't sated my appetited for you! Let's hurry, let's get inside and have this over with so that we can feel each other once again, undistracted!"

With a final squeeze on her chest and between her legs Syn released her. The artifact would be inside the vault, but the challenge would first be to find the vault within this massive fortress, and then to find the artifact of Bastellen among all the other locked away devices of cultish function. The paladins had fallen back from the wall and were now holding their ground at the keep. A paladin general was giving orders, and he alone seemed to pose the most real danger. But there was no telling who or what would be waiting inside.

"Elise... I will handle the housework out here... Would you mind going inside to fetch the artifact? I'm afraid you're far more skilled at infiltration than I am.

• Yay
Elise shook her head violently suddenly clutching Syn like child clutching a blanket. “N-No!” paused for a moment as if gathering her thoughts and regaining her composure as she released Syn.

“As you say.”
She said looking like she would rather do anything than leave her mistresses side.

The wisdom in Syn’s words made her repent as well as the fact it was an order even if it was phrased as a gentle suggestion. She finally kissed Syn gently before letting her go with reluctance.

Elise then sank into the shadows as she began her search.

Her void sense expanded and reached out looking for other sources no matter how dim.

• Yay
Syn smiled and leaned into the kiss, her hand running through her hair. Elise really was the one best suited to the task. The paladins were at full alert with their defenses at full strength, the approach of the pair of cultists, enjoyable though it was, was nontheless sloppy.

With Elise on her way inside the keep Syn turned her attention back to the paladin commander. The army at his back with their barriers and shields at the ready. But the man stepped forward outside of the protective wall and aimed his sword at Syn in a challenge. Elise was safely away, so Syn needn't hold back... Because she could feel just how powerful this man was... Possibly more than a mere human himself.

The voice of Bastellen confirmed this to her, "That is the messenger of one of the gods in disguise... He will be formidable, but he doesn't know our origin or our goal. Destroy him if you can, but do not betray the nature of your powers, lest the gods discover us and wipe out your sisters once again..."

So this is how it shall be... At her gods request she must battle this angelic being without aid from Bastellen... Syn looked around and picked up a holy sword. If she could see the blade it would have been blinding, but still it sapped her strength to hold it.

She couldn't reveal her master, but the paladins surly already guessed the unholy nature of her abilities. With a pagan prayer in a dead language she bit her wrist and dripped her blood on to the blade. Her blood spread over the steel, tainting the holy power contained within. She answered the challenge with a black sword in hand and the two fated beings approached each other to battle to the death.

They met in the middle of the courtyard, Syn could feel his presence and movements, but couldn't see a face that showed sadness in his eyes, "Such a shame... A lass so young corrupted by black power... I take no joy in slaying you, please surrender and let us save you from the darkness eating your flesh."

Too easy. Syn's whole demeanor changed, "Oh yes! Please sir, save me from this horrible cult. You can't imagine what they do to me, they killed my whole family and forced me to slaughter thousands!"
Too much, she couldn't hold back, her facade cracked and she busted out laughing, "Is-is that what you expected me to say!? Did you really think I would mutilate a murder hundreds of weak humans if they forced me to do it?!"
Her face split into a wide grin, her fangs exposed and extended, "I derive pleasure from pain. Pain is my euphoria, my medium, my art... You will destroy my senses with the most extreme pleasure unknown by mankind, and I will lose my mind from the suffering and insanity I will inflict and experience through you and your cattle behind you!"

The Divine servant was taken aback by her warped mind. Just by talking about it she was getting off, touching herself, biting her lips and drawing her own blood with her claws, wounds which healed teasingly denying her further pleasure.
She moaned and cried out in desperation, "OH YES! CUT ME WITH YOUR BLADE! HIT ME WITH YOUR ARMORED FIST! BATTER MY BODY WITH YOUR HOLY SHIELD!"
Her voice echoed in the courtyard, she hugged herself trying in vain to contain her exctasy.
"Oooooh Yes! Come on! The day is still fresh, the sun is still up, Elise isn't back yet! We still have time!"
She reached out to him with open arms, her sword in hand. Her voice lowered and her lustful grin returned.
"Come on angel, let's dance till the flesh tears from our bones!"

“Your salvation will come at my blade then.” He said as he drew his blade readying to swing before a black blur came sailing through the air and slammed into him with enough force to obliterate him to mist and holy essence.

Elise kept going until she hit the ground digging out a trench until she came to a slow smoking halt.

Clutched against her chest were the boots. Black steel and glowing a dim purple they seemed to pulse even being close to Syn’s presence. “Did I hit something?” Elise said trying to catch her breath as she pulled herself from the dirt.

Her right hand was missing 3 fingers that were slowly growing back, her right eye was filled with black blood from a burst blood vessel and her left was gone completely. A gory black hole was all that remained as it slowly began reforming as well.

Her ears were leaking blood as well and from the steam coming off of her quite a few wounds were making her life difficult at the moment. Her legs gave out on her as she limped over and gave the boots to Syn before collapsing in her arms.

“She’s not like the others we’ve fought Syn take the boots and go! I’ll hold her off while I have the strength.”
Elise struggled out trying to get back to her feet as the ranks of the soldiers parted like a sea. The woman was a vision of beauty in every way.

From her perfect tan skin to the radiant light that played around her curvy figure. She seemed perfect except for a few things.

The rage twisting her gorgious features and the fact she was missing a hand and her left ear. Golden blood leaked from her wounds as they began to reform and heal.

“You EVIL! VILE! WORMS!” She screamed as she drew her radiant silver sword.

“How dare you defile my place of worship with your murder and filth!” Her eyes narrowed as she saw Syn. She Looked like she might be sick for a moment before her eyes narrowed.

“So. Your the one pulling this one leash. A shame to see your god turn such a nice young lady into a cesspit of debauchery. Ending you will be the greatest kindness. So don’t beg to pitifully when I bring you both to your knees.”
She said haughtily checking her nails on her newly formed hand.

Her eyes glowed gold, her sword as well as her very being seemed to radiate power.

• Yay
He was gone... After all that build up... After her desire and lust had reached its pinnacle... He just exploded. Her face darkened with rage as she turned to Elise, but her face suddenly softened when she saw her state.
She caught her as Elise handed her the boots, Elise was faster than she thought.
But as Elise told her, a new enemy approached. Syn couldn't see her, but she could hear the shape of the woman, her beautiful curves even covered by thick blessed plate armor, the soft skin of her exposed lips and face. Syn would have liked to fuck her, but this woman nearly killed Elise, this was no game anymore.

Elise tried to rise and tell Syn to go on without her, but Syn took hold of her in an embrace.
"Don't be a fool Elise, she's beaten you once already and you can barely stand. Renew yourself on the sea of blood behind us and await your chance to strike."
Her grip hardened, indicating that this was not a request.

She pulled Elise behind her and stepped forward, boots in hand. They seemed to respond well with her, her visor reacting in kind. Power radiated from them both, so this is what it's like to hold two pieces of the armor of Bastellen!
Still, she face her new opponent and her blood lust began to return, especially fueled by the attractiveness and downright sexiness of the angelic guardian. She smelled so nice... Syn was feeling her horniness return again, the combat was about to start and she was getting off on it! She held her sword aloft, aimed at the guardian.
"You hurt my sister... You will know true pain before the end, but before that I will taste of you and know your divine flavor."

She spoke boldly, but this was a dangerous opponent to be holding back on... But on Bastellens command she couldn't reveal his presence. Obviously this guardian doesn't know the significance of the boots or their history, or else she would know already who sent these two killers... But that being said, Syn could put the boots on and use them to defeat this sexy angel.

But it seemed Syn wouldn't get much of a chance, the angel raised her sword and looked about to charge, but she was suddenly directly in front of Syn with the sword coming down. Reacting on instinct Syn leaped back, barely avoiding the holy burning weapon... That was too fast!
Syn barely had time to regain her feet and raise her sword before the guardian appeared in front of her once again and their swords clashed.
Syn normally could have held her own like this, but the angels strength was overwhelming, and the clash ended as soon as it had begun with the force of the impact sending Syn flying backwards to the ground.

Even through all of this, Syn was smiling. A wet spot was forming between her legs, this was more like it! Now Syn knew her speed and could match it. As the guardian lunged forward once more Syn met her.
They both blinked and clashed in a shower of sparks, their swords grinding against each other, but the guardians strength was still superior and she threw Syn off, she landed gracefully this time but the angel was already there to follow up the attack. Syn could sense her and what she was doing, so she raised her sword to block, but the holy blade snapped the corrupt steel in two, the holy blade and silver finding blood.

Syn felt her muscles lock for the brief moment the silver touched her, nicking her face, but just that little cut spread white holy fire, beginning in the cut, but spreading all over her body until she was completely enveloped in holy death, inside and out. Insane pain searing her to her very soul!

Syn lit up like a torch in the courtyard of the keep, But all that came from her mouth was insane, unstoppable laughter... Her ecstasy immeasurable. She came... She couldn't tell how many times, perhaps continually, tears came to her eyes, her mind exploded.
"YEEESSSS!!! BURN ME! BURN MY BODY! GIVE ME SWEET PAIN! GIVE ME ECSTASY! GIVE ME LOVE! OH YES!"
The fire died down, the angel looked at Syn, confusion and frustration on her face.
"Why don't you just die?"
Syn sat, knelt on the ground, her body burned, the appearance of a corpse, but she panted like a sex starved whore. Her body began to heal, and she stood soon after. Her voice was lusty and desperate,
"Please... burn me again! make me explode with love! cut me with your sword, burn me with your holy fire... GIVE ME MORE!!!"

With that she got up and charged the angel, claws extended, but as far as the angel was concerned the fight was over. She used the flat of her sword to hit her hands to the side and struck Syn in the temple with the pommel of her sword, knocking the visor from her face.
Syn fell to the ground, not unconscious, but without her visor she seemed to forget about her natural senses, and for the time being was completely blind as she lay sprawled out on the blood soaked ground.

• Yay
“What a waste.” The angel spat with disgust as she regarded Syn like she would road kill or an insect. She placed her foot under the fallen girl flipping her over.

“It seems the only thing you will be tasting of me is my steel sending you to your master.” she scoffed with a self satisfied smirk. The visor was close to Syn’s hand as the angel kicked it away.

“You wish to burn child?“ She asked as she lined up the sword over Syn’s heart lazily preparing to plunge it down.

“Then I grant you your wish.” She then plunged down into...a leg?

With a blur of movement Elise had dove pushing Syn from the path of the blade but not fast enough for them both to come out unscathed.

“Not my sister you bitch.” Elise said through gritted teeth as she stealithly pressed the visor into Syn’s hand “Syn..I love you.. more than anything..” She said in a pained whisper before she was yanked up by the back of her neck.

“I thought we had already settled who was superior demon.” The angel said with a chuckle as she held Elise up looking at her like a scientist examining some strange thing .

“But I guess your a slow learner. Luckily that suits me much better.” She grinned pulling Elise close. “Now relax. And be cleansed..” She whispered as she pressed her lips to Elise’s kissing her deeply. Though many would indeed find pleasure in this Elise began writhing and thrashing as her body seemed to be catching fire from the inside.

“Your soul is disgusting demon.” The angel said with a smirk wiping her mouth as she released her letting her stumble back a step clutching her stomach as she vomited black blood and white holy fire to the ground before the angel drove her sword up and into her rib cage missing her heart by a millimeter.

• Yay
Well, this was shit... Her leg was useless, the pleasure was intense, but she found no enjoyment in hearing Elise suffering like this. Her pupil less eyes were wide and searching, and for the first time in over a year she once again felt blind.

She wanted to summon Bastellen, she wanted to lash out with her tentacles and save Elise, but Bastellen forbade it before, and now her visor was out of her reach, though something still connected her to it so that if she tried she could find it, but as tears rose in her eyes she realized that she was only a child... Without Bastellen she was nothing... And this angel was about to kill her sister, and then come back for her... And what could she do?

… Nothing...

… Absolute nothing...

… What is she doing?...

… Crying... Like the child she is... Crying...

But amid her helpless blindness something spoke... Not in her mind, not Like Bastellen... Was it a sound at all? or was it a... Smell?
No... not only a smell... a hunger... calling to her... singing... so sweetly... she followed it, crawling on her hands while dragging her useless leg behind her... she didn't know what she was looking for till her hand touched it... wetness on the cobblestones... sticky... still warm... singing... telling her... it will not abandon her...

She bent down and drank hungrily...

To those who could see they would stop and pause... The girl was drinking blood collected in a little pool but... how was the pool fed? was that blood... flowing uphill?

Indeed, that is what was happening... the blood from all the corpses was being drained, pulled upwards to feed one person, being pulled as if by an unnatural force towards this blond haired child... Soon she wasn't even drinking it, it was flowing into her mouth by itself as it filled her with strength and power.

She could hear whispers with that blood... the lives and memories of those she murdered being echoed in her mind as their lifeblood flowed into her and fed her... And above those she could hear one voice, fainter than all the rest... She heard it say, "This is why you will always be MY child..."

She now stood erect, her supernatural senses returning to her but something else was there. She heard the heartbeat of each and every creature, the blood flowing and rushing in their veins, the smell, the sound, the miniscule reverberations through the air that could be felt.

The angel shone to her senses, her blood bright, glowing, deadly... And she heard Elise, her blood dark, slow, and cold... getting colder... not moving...

She looked at the angel with her sightless eyes. Her voice echoed off the walls, when she spoke it was like a thousand voices mimicked her words, "I... WILL... KILL... YOU..."
This was one of the only times that pain became unbearable for her... A specific pain... Pain of loss... She couldn't lose her sister, she couldn't lose Elise...

The Angel was wary, but still a bit cocky, so she decided to take the fight back to this child that she had wounded. She smiled smugly and once again blurred faster than the eye could see, this child may be able to match her speed, but the angel knew she was stronger, so she had nothing to worry about. But what did worry her is when she realized that the girl wasn't moving, she knew that she could at least see her coming, but why wasn't she doing anything about it?
The angel smiled wider, perhaps her declaration before was merely her final defiance before the end. And so she cut the child's head off... Or at least, she thought she did?

She was back in real time now, she expected the girls head to come flying off with a spray of corrupted blood... But the girl stood exactly the same as before, not even a sign of a wound was present on her slender neck. Her combination of silver and holy magic should have been enough to end any dark creature, even if she wasn't human she wouldn't have survive the effects of that. Frustrated she attack again, this time cutting her down for shoulder to hip, her blade cut clean through, but again, no sign of a wound was visible, even her clothing seemed unharmed.
Finally the angel thrust the sword through her heart, Syn still hadn't moved... When nothing happened the angel withdrew the sword with again the same results, what was going on!

Finally Syn moved, she turned, and with speed that rivaled the angels, and a strength far greater than before, she punched her in the face, the force creating a small shockwave and sending the angel into the stone wall, creating a crater in the stonework. Enraged the angel bolted from the crater and Syn met her, screaming she brought her sword down to cut through Syn's outreached hand, her sword sliced through the arm and should have split it in two, but the wound healed almost immediately as the sword cut its way through her flesh. And Syn's outstretched hand caught the angel by the throat, the force of their impact shattering the bones in Syn's arm, an injury that was almost immediately healed.

Syn pulled the angel down to her knees to be more on level with her shorter stature. The angel struggled, slashing and punching the girl but to no avail as she slowly felt her throat become closed off.
Syn looked down at the angel struggling to breath... however, all thoughts of fucking her were gone from Syn's mind. her demonic voice echoed once more,
"MEET... YOUR... GOD..."
The angels retort was cut off, "Go to Hel..."
With a squeeze and a quick twist of her wrist she snapped the angels neck, leaving her body broken and dead on the ground.

• Yay
Elise had fallen to the ground her arms to feeble to even lift to try and cover her wound. It was deep. And unlike other wounds it didn’t heal. Traces of golden fire and the embers it left seemed to keep burning the wound open as it struggled to close.

"So you called upon her.." Elise said struggling to push her words out as she choke on blood threatening to push past her lips. She looked spent. Between her eye injuries and her new massive puncture it seemed the blood she had gathered was the only thing keeping her awake.

The army in front of them seemed shaken as both of their greatest fighters and both captains had been obliterated. Try as they may no one seemed willing to make the first move to attack. One made a move as Elise began to try and pull her self up glaring at Syn.

"You called upon HER!" Elise yelled with rage. Taking advantage of her distracted state a solider yelled and charged her turned back his spear raised as he sank it into the small of Elises back with a yell.

She stumbled forward for a moment before yanking it out and driving it between the young mans feet.

Placing her face an inch from his own she let out a guttural roar of absolute hatred and anger, her fangs fully extended. Her bloody maw was a mass of serrated death inches from his face as he froze in place clutching his chest. As Elise turned away he bent over and vomited before collapsing on the ground shaking.

"I am not hers! You are not hers! Do you understand!" She snarled stomping up to Syn. "D-Do you. Swear to me....s-swear.." She snarled as her growl changed to a whisper and she collapsed at Syn's feet. "I-Im finished here..Not even Luna could pull me back from this...The only one that can save me is Maywynn...And who knows where she is.." Elsie huffed trying and failing to push herself up to her hands and knees..

• Yay
Silence followed the death of the angel... It was like everyone was too afraid to breath, realizing she was blind they probably prayed that she might fail to notice them if they all remained silence, all but one who tried to kill Elise, but failed.

But the next thing she heard was the betrayed voice, the accusations... Elise staggered towards her, accusing Syn of calling on "Her"... Her? Did Syn do something wrong? Who did she call on? The blood came to Syn, she did nothing but reach out for anything to fight with... And all she found was blood, so that's what she used.

But now she felt a new pain that brought her no pleasure... The pain of accusation... Elise accused her of calling on another power other than Bastellen... And now she wanted Syn to swear, to swear to her... But swear what?
The sting of her voice made her heart hurt and tears came to her eyes... red tears ran down her face...

She wanted to cry out to Elise, swear to her, beg her to help her and ask her what she should do... But she couldn't for some reason... Instead she walked past Elise and picked up her visor, placing it over her eyes. Her mind inquired to speak with Bastellen, but his voice did not come to her. Disappointed she walked back to Elise.

She wanted to feel like the mindless sadistic child once again... the little girl that orgasmed from giving and receiving pain... The little girl that relied on Elise's and Bastellen's approval... But she couldn't bring herself to beg for forgiveness... She did the only thing she could... But in the end it wasn't her that did anything, all she did was cry, and then give in to the only power that reached out to her... If anything, she fully obeyed Bastellen, she didn't use his power and reveal his presence to the gods... So why was she being punished?

She stood above Elise trying to convince herself to be that child again... But instead of regret, she felt anger. She won, didn't she? she got the boots of Bastellen and now she was about to save Elise... But for some reason she was being abandoned? punished?
She clenched her fists as she grit her teeth in rage. That rage was then released in a scream at the heavens and she turned and proceeded to slaughter the remaining paladins in frustration. Some were able to abandon their comrades and lock themselves inside the keep, but the others were butchered like animals, their blood completely drenching the walls and courtyard floor.

When she was done she landed in front of Elise, cracking the stone floor. She grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look into her visor, "I didn't call on ANYONE, Elise... I followed my orders and killed our enemy, the mission is accomplished and all I did was use the tools at my disposal. And now I'm going to save your life and take you to Maywynn. We are servants of Bastellen but above all you are my sister!"

With that she picked up the boots and hid them away in her cloak, then she picked up Elise and began carrying her away from the red keep, She held her firmly, resisting any struggling as she angrily stomped away. A light rain began to fall... But all it was was tiny droplets of blood falling from the sky to drench the rest of the castle in red. Blood landed on Syn as well and ran down her face... or was that her tears?

• Yay
“Don’t touch me!” Elise coughed out.

“Syn! Leave me!” Elise demanded as a blood covered Syn scooped her up like she weighed nothing.

“You are not taking me to Maywynn maybe Luna can help me and..” Elise struggled out trying to pitifully struggle against her students firm grip before the fire around her wound flare up for a moment causing her to arch her back in pain before slumping almost unconscious.

Her shallow breathing the only thing that separated her from a corpse. She waited for Syn’s grip to loosen before finally being able to push off of her shoulder and break free.

Her legs gave out from under her instantly leaving her to fall face down in the dirt before she tried to crawl back the way they had came.

“ You don’t know what she is child...Sister please..” She pleaded still trying to crawl.

• Yay
Syn looked down at Elise in frustration as she crawled away. Gritting her teeth she lunged and landed on her back straddling her while pinning her wrists to the ground. She leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You may be fine with dying here... But I'm not going to let you fucking die! I don't know Maywynn, but you already said Luna cannot help you. So as far as I'm concerned she could be the devil himself and I wouldn't care! She can save your life!"

She released her and stood up, "I would drag you to wherever she is if I didn't think you would die from just that. If I did something wrong in the process of completing our mission then don't let my failure cost me your life as well, sister."

With that the tears came again, but again the blood falling from the sky hid them. She turned her back on Elise and sat down, hugging her knees to her chest and hiding her face in her arms.

• Yay