Open Chronicles Unbearable Issues

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Ashieron

Dragon Keeper Founder/“Leader”
Character Biography
Link
Ash had been looking for any sign fo this quarry forever now. He left the Keep to find a sort of a bear issue, but so far all he had been finding was other tracks from animals, mainly deer, some orc track etc. He started to think something else was going in here, something more hidden. Now he was sitting in a clearing clear of snow. The fire he had built was in the middle of the circle and he set down his few supplies next to him on the stump he had found to use as a chair.

The elf had been spending these last dew hours reviewing everything over and over again, he even was looking over the notes he had took. What was the missing link? What was it!? Ash sighs and tosses his notebook to the side standing up, “Gods what the hell am I missing?!” He yells causing some critters to run from their hideing holes. This bear was a danger to his keep, his hatchlings and his people. It had slowly been getting closer to their location but yet he of all people could not find it. The oldest elf on these mountains, the one who probably seen more than many of his friends and many of the people of these mountains. Yet he was blimded by something and he was loosing what “sleep” he could achieve now to thinking of how to hunt down this creature.

When I find this creature, I’m gonna have so much fun with it. It will want to go back to where it is from. He thinks running his hands through his hair.

• Yay
Reactions: Mabess and Kaelan
Soft footed paws led a bulking body around the nearby vicinity.
Quiet and hush, the body flush against the ground.

The spine had many denizens, but elves of pale skin they had little. The she-orc perked her head and began to aproach the encamped male, so obviouly in distress.

»Are you lost?« Came the voice of a motherly orc.