LFG - Quest Treasure awaits...

Flint

The Barber
Character Biography
Link
An intricate map promising treasure has come into Flint's possession. Seeing an opportunity for adventure, the barber is seeking 2-3 warriors or adventurers to accompany him through some caves outside of Elbion. The party will meet danger in the labyrinth like tunnels, and may struggle to escape with their lives, let alone the treasure. Will they work together and survive? Will they argue, butt heads and ultimately be lost?

I don't know. That's where you come in....

Any takers? I've got a pretty rough idea of how this is going to play out but of course we'll all have input into the course of this quest.

Ok great. Looks like we have quite the team here. I've also got Niq joining the rp, with a new character. If it suits, I can shoot up the first post now, explaining how the quest comes to be, and we can do a little plotting out of our characters meeting.

I also plan to have each of our characters face a specific challenge, which will reward them with their own unique item, found in the caves. We can plot that out here to, or via discord.

This will pretty much be planned as it unfolds, but I definitely can see it going well. We cool with that?

Thren , Rainie

EDIT: First post is live
https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/the-sorcerers-tomb.392/

Last edited: