LFG To Those Seeking Power in Alliria

Uro'mel'lenak

Oni Crime Lord of Alliria
Character Biography
Link
Greetings, you who desire to prosper in the shadows, yet rule those in the light. I am Uro. I am seeking those who want to be a part of something bigger than cutting purses for meager coinage, or working for the unambitious. I am looking for individuals with talent that will help grow my organization to the degree that we will rule over the shadows of this bright city. I need those who can get information from guarded sources, those who can move unseen, and those who don't mind...removing any who stand in the way of our progress.

In return I will make you rich and powerful, as long as you never cross me while in my employ. So come and say yes, or stay out of our way.

---------------------------------

Out of Character:

Basically I wanted to make a crime lord and am looking for any who are willing to work for him. Looking for any who are act in...less than legal means in the city of Alliria, though any travelers may also be welcome as well. Though he's 'the boss' he's looking for people who will work for him who themselves are ambitious as well, so if you don't want to sign your characters' souls to him, that fine, he just wants skilled people to work with/for him.

Any questions/comments? Lemme know.

• Yay
Reactions: Lagakh