Time ta show sum GREEN!

ElektaKount

Da Warboss
Ello! Ello! Good to be 'ere an' kickin'!

The name's Elekta Kount, but I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to have somthing else here. Still, I'm happy to be abroad another rp site, can't wait to meet the lot of you!

I do have a question, how do we make our profiles into characters? I'm planning on making a dwarf soon and I'm not too sure how that's going to show up on my profile. Any help would appriciated!

Welcome to Chronicles ElektaKount

I'd be happy to help on how you can create other profiles. To create additional profiles, you must be on your main registered account to do so.

Sub Account Creation
  • You may only create a sub-account with your registered account.
  • To create a sub-account, go the upper right-hand and corner and select your User Profile by clicking on your name. Then select "Subaccounts"
  • You may then enter your new sub-accounts name and any other optional information. You do not need to provide a new email address or password. Click save.
  • You may switch between your main account and sub-accounts by selecting the "Login as" on the upper left-hand screen and utilizing the drop-down menu.
  • You may login as another user by going to the upper right-hand screen and selecting the account you would like to log in as.

• Yay
Reactions: ElektaKount
Welcome to Chronicles ElektaKount

I'd be happy to help on how you can create other profiles. To create additional profiles, you must be on your main registered account to do so.

Sub Account Creation
  • You may only create a sub-account with your registered account.
  • To create a sub-account, go the upper right-hand and corner and select your User Profile by clicking on your name. Then select "Subaccounts"
  • You may then enter your new sub-accounts name and any other optional information. You do not need to provide a new email address or password. Click save.
  • You may switch between your main account and sub-accounts by selecting the "Login as" on the upper left-hand screen and utilizing the drop-down menu.
  • You may login as another user by going to the upper right-hand screen and selecting the account you would like to log in as.
Thanky! Thanky! Ill start slapping together a character soon!

Also, I hope ya'll don't mind Eastern fantasy characters, as I am thinking about doing a Mongol horse archer in the future!

No problem. ElektaKount

Here is a gif in case you need to see what i mean :)

proxy.php

• Yay
Welcome to Chronicles.

We encourage world-building here, so you could certainly bring in a character or culture based on the mongol society. Let us know if you have any questions!

• Yay
Welcome to Chronicles.

We encourage world-building here, so you could certainly bring in a character or culture based on the mongol society. Let us know if you have any questions!
Hehe, thanks! I could also bring in a lone traveler of a more Eastern origin, if that’s possible.