LFG 1x1 The Summer Song Of The Prey

Vivienne Summers

Herbalist
Hello,

I'm not going to go into much detail about what happened but my RP partner was sadly banned. I don't know for how long but I would love to keep writing the story that I've started. I don't want to cause drama with any of the admins, this isn't the reason why I'm posting this. I just need a new RP partner that's willing to help me finish out my tale. I've a lot to share and tell, and I can't do it alone. I preferably am looking for another mage but any character/warrior can help tell this tale.

The Summer Song Of The Prey:

This tale is (or was) about two mage who left Elbion, going into hiding in a place called Alliria. Each of the mages has a secret or horrible past they don't want known and each are being hunted from that past. I think what I was going for was to tell a story about finding yourself while also having a destiny to find others. I feel like is a really good message to share with people and It really hits home for me.

I wanted to write a story that makes everyone laugh and cry and get excited because as humans it's alright to show emotions and it's important that we learn how to communicate those emotions.

I don't mean to sound like a counselor or teacher but I just wanted to share what this story is about and what it means to me. I hope that I inspire people to write about these thing and also to inspire people to write with me. I would be grateful to have any new faces on board.

Thank you for you time,

Writer of Vivienne Summers

An RP about emotions and what it means to be human? Now that is something I can get behind. Sign me up.

Vivienne Summers

Last edited:
Vivienne Summers

I am sorry that this has disrupted your thread and I do hope you find someone to continue it with. Rest assured that the actions taken had nothing to do with your thread.

• Bless
Reactions: Vivienne Summers