LFG The Scourge of the Seas

Am'Thet

Captain of the Petrograd
Character Biography
Link
I might be new here, but I'm quite ambitious. I wish to introduce my character and introduce a scenario with considerable consequences. Either way, in order for this scenario to work, it needs multiple Naga characters. Everyone is still welcome, the more the merrier.

If you’re interested and wish to know more, simply message me and I’ll fill ya in on what I have so far.

There are only 3 Naga currently. One is Vahki, and he has rather strong... ties to a sea-faring country of Naga that insist they are more civilized than their kin, and it would probably be a conflict of interests (he is, however, a skilled naval tactician; if you ever wanna butt heads with Crimson Tahk warships operated by other Tahk, or Vahki's ship the Polovokin that's cool w/me c: ). The other is Savai, and he is another half-breed that is not capable of doing what you want, I think, but I can't really speak for them. I plan on Vahki adopting Savai, too, and idk if he'd approve of turning a child into a, uh, pirate (is that what you're doing?) c: The third I cannot speak for, but he is very magical.

Last edited: