Fate - First Reply The Price of Freedom

A 1x1 Roleplay where the first writer to respond can join

Khari

Demon Touched
Character Biography
Link
Ragash - Ahvaz Prison

"Sssso what are you in for?"

The massive hulk of a lizard man behind her leaned in, his voice a rasping hiss as he asked Khari. The odd serpentine eyes of his floated up and down the Daemonette, sticking clearly on the long horns which decorated the crown of her head. She twisted back, the manacles around her wrists and legs clanking slightly as she looked at the man.

"Huh?" She asked, her eyes wide as she looked at the man.

He was huge, three heads taller than her easily. His skin was flaked with dozens upon dozens of beige and grayish scales, tracing over muscles that would have put the Death Guard to shame. His face reminding Khari of some of the monitors lizards the Dynast kept in her gardens. There was no menace in his voice, just curiosity. "Oh."

Khari shrugged. "Stole a loaf of bread."

The Lizardman nodded as if in understanding.

"My Clutchmate Haaassssk was taken in for that. Sssserved only a few daysssss. You might be lucky."

"That's good to hear." Khari said, of course already knowing that fact herself. She had made sure of it before ever committing the crime. "I wasn't sure. I'm Khari by the way."

Another terse nod.

"I'm Sssssskrell. Ssstick with me. People like usss have to ssstick together here. I'll make sssure you don't end up on the Markets."

The words came as one of the Guards blew a whistle, and the line of a dozen or so prisoners were pushed forward into Ahvaz prison proper. It was not the largest prison The Daemonette had ever seen, but it was certainly enough for a city like Rhagash. From what she knew of this place, the prison held most criminals either until they were released...or they were later sold into the slave trade.

Khari was here mostly of her own volition, intending to find her target until he met either fate. She knew he was here, she just had to find him.