Private Tales The ocean swallows you whole.

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Sauvan

Sun and Moon
Character Biography
Link
Swooosh swoosh.
Swoosh

The gray-blue sky expanded over the sea with not a single cloud upon it. The moon was but a white crescent with an array of wanishing stars behind it.
The sun will soon rise higher than before, banishing stars and the pink trim upon the horizon. The sea would turn darker and brighter, the sky would grow more vibrant. Day would strengthened it's hold upon the sky.

Not a single bird. Just the sea and the waves around you, you the little kivren-naga mutt. (and maybe your new friend too!)
Laying on the back as he drifted along the sea, this is the calmest he's been for months. Why was he here? He allowed ships of various sizes and origins. Each going further and further out into the open ocean. But the child now, he lost interest in those boats, it was all the same. Loud cannons and men spilling their blood into the blue waters.
The few men that went overboard were hardly entertaining for him either...

A door slammed, displacing water and causing a small whirlpool to sweep through the throne room. A blonde kivren looked up from the table she was at, her hands resting on a stack of military orders.

"Can I help you counselor," she asked, raising an eyebrow at the harried kivren who swam through the doorway. "I have quite a few documents to go through before my next meeting. I cannot be distracted by paltry disputes between lords."

"Yes, m'lady," the kivren said, panting as he righted his clothing. "'Tis worse than infighting, it is. I came quick, majesty, as soon as I heard. We have some unknowns in our territory. They entered in the dead of night. Spies, they must be, majesty, to not have announced themselves to us! You must come quick, for I fear the worst of their presence."

Vivian sighed at her attendant's exuberance. He tended to overreact at even the smallest bits of news, so she had learned to take his announcements with a pinch of sea urchins.

"Slow down Kilnar, and start from the beginning. Where were these intruders discovered, and what activities were they observed doing?"

The male kivren began to speak once more, his eyes never straying far from the doorway through which he had entered, as if every second that passed increased his fear tenfold. The kivren princess was also becoming antsy, albeit at her attendant's tendency toward circuitous explanations.

Finally, though, he fully explained the situation. Vivian sighed once more and looked down at the stack of shells she hadn't yet examined. It looked as if they would have to wait a bit longer.

After stowing them in a drawer within the table, Vivian swam out to meet the intruders, her page following closely behind.

Savei | Layeph

• Yay
Reactions: Sauvan
Savei drifted along the calm sea, yet with how lifeless this ocean appeared, it made him all more quickly realize the nearing of others.
He could feel the vibrations on his lateral liner. Sabei would flop on his belly with a twist of his body and look underwater.

His body appeared rather Kivren in shape, but lacked an expected fluke, as well as appearing as if their whole body was elongated and their tail short and flattned akin to sea snakes.