LFG The Great Festival of Sivil

D I M A

proxy.php

"To us, the festival is more than a party...it's hope for the future we all believe in~" - Madam Shego
Figured i'd throw up this lfg for anyone who might want a fun social thread to jump into with potential outcomes for drama and chaos. Wanted to start it off relatively chill with everyone coming in up to their own shenanigans, drawn to this huge festival thrown by some peaceful folk who just wanna have a good time and what not. Planned on adding some murder mysteries and monsters into this festival as conflict later down the line but i wanted to leave it mostly open so others can throw in their input on things. I don't mind brainstorming potential ideas if anyone has some they'd like to put forward. If not, i had a few ideas on directions things could go but in the end it all depends on the strange characters who end up in this story.

So, anyone interested in some carnival games, political intrigue, murder and plot?

Ooooh, sounds interesting, where would this take place?

I have not fully decided on a location yet since i need to study the map again haha. But i was figuring somewhere relatively neutral where people from different places can go without having to worry about a war or anything. But if no place like that exist i'll just pick an appealing city haha~

• Yay
Reactions: Luc
So, are you thinking this is in Alliria?

Yeah, i figured the Festival can kind of be a nomadic thing that travels through the land in multiple phases by the people influenced by the legend. So people tend to travel with it from place to place as different cities may do different things...or nothing at all. Just to keep it vague but broad enough to have mass appeal depending on the culture or people xD

I’m trying to figure out if Vanieron could sail to the festival mostly, or if he’d be coming in by land, and why makes sense if it’s a big city or a smaller locale to travel through.