Roleplay OOC The Carrion Crows (Thieves Guild)

Zilvra

Character Biography
Link
Greetings all. I've been out of the RP game for a few years now (and unfortunately my old RP site no longer exists, so I'm having to start from scratch.) Either way, I'm looking for characters to either join, do business with, or even rival a little criminal guild I'm putting together called The Carrion Crows (So far it's only me and my own alts, I'm afraid, but I've got a lot of storylines and quests in mind for it.)

The guild is based in The Shallows of Alliria and looking for thieves, beggars, hustlers, assassins, whores and pretty much any kind of low-life, criminal, or just desperate people down on their luck. (Zilvra's also not above purchasing slaves to do her dirty work.)

In addition to new members, I'm also looking for hired contractors, rival guilds that she could either do dodgy dealings with, or engage in a bloody power struggle. Also, if there's any knights, guards or honourable bounty hunters out there, there'd probably be a few guild members with a nice, shiny price on there head.

If anyone's interested in either joining, doing business with or otherwise engaging with the guild at all, feel free to reply or message me, and we can sort something out. :)

Do you require an inhuman bruiser? I'm looking for people who wouldn't mind having a massive Troll around to have help. He only requires food for payments

• Yay
Reactions: Zilvra
Do you require an inhuman bruiser? I'm looking for people who wouldn't mind having a massive Troll around to have help. He only requires food for payments
Awh! A troll would be perfect! they make the best body guards. ^_^

Actually, would you be up for joining a quest mission? I could have Urchin bring it up in the game.

Awesome. I've got another character who'd already up for a quest... Now I just need to figure out how the story's going to go. :)

Hi! Id love to join if you would have me! Elise's is part of a cult but looking for extra side work more inclined to her "Talents." like parting people from their coin and blood from their bodies. If your still open to join... :)