Vanya Valentine

B L O O D H O U N D
Character Biography
Link
proxy.php

proxy.php

"You and i both know how this ends~"

PROLOGUE | THE WILD HUNT

Alright so, to keep this sweet and to the point i really wanna do some spooky stuff to get into the 'Halloween spirit'. So i spent time time making a long term story/campaign with mystery, intrigue, violence and of course supernatural thrills that everyone enjoys. This 'Quest' however will follow a rather simple layout and theme. Character gather and venture from place to place, solving problems along the way and attempting to unravel the mystery behind a mysterious ancient organization known only as The Black Rose. Starts out as a simple paid job to find an individual and evolves as each phase is completed.

Wanted to do some stuff with group dynamics, story driven play, and of course drama because sticking randoms in a room with each other to see if they strangle one another is always amusing am i right?

Before the actual 'quest' starts however i wanted to just make an open thread. Let people pop in to see how they like it or bail if they need to or don't have the time to keep going. By the time that thread is complete those who finish strong will be the group that is carried into the first part of the Quest which'll be a lot of fun.

Feel free to comment here if you are interested and share ideas you might like to see in the quest. Maybe someone wants to visit a old city that is being drained by demons or perhaps just a ghost story. I'm open to it all and look forward to having a good time with ya'll ^^.

Anyone is welcome to join. Characters from all backgrounds and races and if you play a character that 'would not be accepted in a certain city' for being like...an Orc or something. Contact me and i'll find a way to get you involved if you really want in.

The prologue takes place in Belgrath, the Dwarf city. And the thread can be found below.

Last edited:
Oh lala~

This is something I would love to participate! Coin might be good and all, but the sheer adventure this might bring makes the blood sing!

HAVE AT THEE!!!

• Yay
Reactions: Vanya Valentine
Bump, still looking. I really wanna get this going so c'mon, bless a poor unfortunate soul in the hospital xD