Open Chronicles takeing hold

A roleplay open for anyone to join

lionman

hello
i am leader of the lionmen.
i am writeing this with the intent to establish my people to the world
for far too long we have hid away an faught battles with our own kind my people have been shattered into many waring tribes. i reveal my location so that peace talks may begin and that you as a influential leader can learn of our people

lionmen fear outsiders our religion dictates everything we do. it is time for me to break my chains the day of hatred towards others is gone in order to survive we must make peace with the other races. some races will remain enemy some races will remain our food but we ask yours to forgive us of past hunts on your people and if we are to make peace you will no longer fear being eaten when on my land i will do everything to protect you as any ally would

i have restated my claim on the lands of falwood i call to you to meet me face to face so that we may trade both customs and wears

i sent the scout with strict instructions so return with a yes or no answer if yes i will arrive in 3 days with my men and we will begin peace talks and maybe a trade route if it comes up if no i will arrive in three days with an army and wipe your city clean. if my scout does not return at all i will assume you have killed him and the same thing will happen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

the young lion stands before you waiting for your reply.