Letters Steve to North farm

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Should I just get the flying horses via letter as well?

• No, And I will join so we can become bffs/get free stew!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I have mixed feelings about you so I will only look on.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Your writing is so good you don't need others dragging you down!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, No one wants to write that junk with you

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I understand that you are afraid, and confused, but I believe in you, you'll do great!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
Dear Evan Handsonson,

Hey Northfarm, it is me Steve, as you probably figured out by the undead crow carrying a note. The crow wants to stand out in the field, something about putting another scarecrow out of a job, I said it was up to you guys since you technically run the farm anyway. I made those farms so you could get on the right path again, and part of that is being in control of your own lives, and making your own decisions. So feel free to have her do whatever you think best.

I hope the sheep I sent your way made it to you safely. I really felt bad that I could not guide them there myself, but I had to follow the beacon that suddenly appeared. Still I can't help, but worry about them. What if a human kidnapped them, or they ran into another wolf. When I last saw them they were in pretty poor condition, from the wolf attack that killed their shepherd. Gosh, I would have felt so much better if the shepherd had agreed to be raised to guide them to you. He just didn't want to be associated with my kind, even to just guide them to you, no matter how much better it would make me feel.

Anyways I will be coming to the farm myself soon to pick up the potatoes that I sent for from the other farms. I hope your barn had enough room for them. But ya let the others know I'll be there soon, I can't wait to see you all. Oh, and tell the kids I have a special surprise for them, and plenty of stories.

I will be expecting a full review of what had gone on since I left! To make it fair I'll tell you all what I've been up to since I left last time, and what I'm up to now. Oh, and believe me it is quite the story! The short of it is I found a bunch of people like me, I think that with them I could make the best safe place for people in need. They are a lot like me, as they have also been hurt by the world, though they are full of a lot of hate because of all of it. I wish I could help them, I just don't know how. Some of them are just so afraid of getting hurt. Still there were some there who were at a place where they were ready to receive kindness, and to be able to see them enjoying what I had to offer... It made the whole thing worth it. Even though some were hesitant I am sure I will eventually get through to them, they will see I honestly want nothing more than to help them. One thing I have to say though is, I know they have suffered in the past, but do so many have to act like a ton of edge lords, ya I get it you suffered, very few choose this type of life, or to come back because they lived wonderful lives, but honestly do they all have to be so cut off from others, and just be so moody. I mean there were some there who literally just stood in the shadows the whole time looking on being all judgemental and when they did talk it was always just criticism, or... I don't know. Made me, like, super depressed.

For what I'll be doing after my visit with you guys, I will be heading off to find the flying horses of the spine, so make sure ask around to see if anyone feels like tagging along on that. Tell Buffy she is coming on this mission, I know she was bummed she couldn't come to the dark signal, but her plus v-words... well better safe than sorry. Any ways I hope this is finding you all in good health and I can't wait to see all of you guys! send my love to the family.

Sincerely, Steve, Son of Will.