LFG Steps of a Shadow, From a Bygone Era (OOC)

Tenrof

A Shadow out of Time
Character Biography
Link
There have been reports, rumors, tales, and all manner of stories surrounding the dark. From the mountains of the Spine, the peaks of Belgrath, and many others.

Some tell of legends, artifacts and weapons of myth. Power unending and almighty. Others whisper of secrets, knowledge, arcane and mystery alike. True comprehension.

But most are idle folktales, to rouse cheer or fear, lulling children to beds with dreams of glory or with wet pants.

Such are the tales. But in recent times, a new fable has been spreading throughout the vast lands of Arethil, not of power, not of legend or knowledge, but shadow. One whom walks and dwells in the darkness cast by dawn's light. He who comes and goes, in homes and dwellings alike. Seeking no harm, nor malice, but simple curiosity. He bears no name, no deed to claim, a simple shadow seeking to learn.

Yet still, unrest stirs at its continued presence, and bounties have been sent out for its capture or elimination.

Three men have claimed this bounty, unaware of just what this Shadow may entail...

A lore/quest thematic surrounding this particular Character, many are welcome to help the three men, Traecon Maxwell, Focraig'Diin, and Mualiin, hunt this enigmatic figure through all four corners of Arethil... and perhaps beyond.

Join at any point in the questline itself, but be sure to ask first, then scribble-scrabble your parts!

However, take heed all Chroniclers. Many before these three have taken this challenge.

None have returned unchanged.

And more still have never returned at all...

The tale begins in the Spine, where a lone ice mage retraces his past...

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Tozen
I think I have a hunter that may take up this challenge, depending on where the story is at and how it's going anyways.

The tale spans all of Arethil, so Im going to tell it in parts until the end. I will be starting in the Spine, where Focraig will trace his steps.

• Yay
Reactions: Tozen
Hmmmm, this might fit my character pretty well. If we are talking about the Spine. He will pretty much be a pretty good swordsman in the caves or at night. He'd probably not like the idea of being around Focraig either. Still funnily enough he would have a really good reason for helping that group search for this "shadow"

Bumping it up now, as the first stage of this quest begins! Please ask before joining!