Starlight Says Hello!

Starlight

Hello! I'm Starlight, or Kenzie on Discord. I've been roleplaying for around twelve years in just about every medium. Pretty excited to be here after taking a small break from roleplaying. I'm sure I'll have a character up and jumping into things soon enough. (Still working on the concept.) I enjoy writing a wide variety of genres, but my favorites to write about are romance, grandiose adventures, religion, and darker themes. Can't wait to get into some threads with you all!

Got a chance to say hello in the discord, but many welcomes n_n. Always glad to have another veteran of the hobby join the number of us here at Chronicles. Take your time getting acquainted with all the lore, and do feel free to jump into any open threads or ask about any part of the site that looks familiar to you :D

Looking forward to seeing what you write up! Happy posting.

Hello! Im Starlight, or Kenzie on Discord. Ive been roleplaying for around twelve years in just about every medium. Pretty excited to be here after taking a small break from roleplaying. Im sure Ill have a character up and jumping into things soon enough. (Still working on the concept.) I enjoy writing a wide variety of genres, but my favorites to write about are romance, grandiose adventures, religion, and darker themes. Cant wait to get into some threads with you all!
Hello! its nice to meet you Starlight. you can call me Marci or Maricelee. i was wondering if youd like to rp with me

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Starlight