LFG Skirmish for Taimin.

White Swallow

The White Swallow of Narra
Character Biography
Link
Taimin, an oasis village in Amol-Kalit by the mountains.
How'd we feel like a smol skirmish on the control over it?
The reasoning behind could be vast and open-ended, so my initial idea is vague to be better appropriated for other writers.

• Yay
Reactions: Tera Lynx
The swarm will fight for the resources of this village, both of genetic and material gain. They will become one with the swarm.
We are the swarm Weird.

• Dab
Reactions: White Swallow
Now, this is an interesting opponent to fight.
Care to have just us or do we...perhaps want a third army >: )

• Yay
Basically we rp a unit of soldiers as if they're a singular character, so it's a bit more involved than a normal fight, but it's essentially the same with gauging and comparing strengths and weaknesses and being fair about them.

Perhaps something of a smaller scale would do wonders for testing the waters, no more than 50 units or so.

• Yay
Okay, We could do a practice skirmish. I can watch your posts and see how you do it.
The Weirds use swarm tactics but they do utilize specialized units for different purposes on the battlefield.

I don't know how that would translate over.

I have some ideas actually lol. Having a singular unit is a lot easier to write, and keeping the extras as gimmicks to offer some good support and versatility to counter things. It also gives the other parties something else to focus on or solve in an interesting way.
On the other end, the White Swallow's unit is homogenous but versitile. Having a limited use as archers and lancers.

Here's one example skirmish with a start and dissolve; https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/skirmish-in-the-sands.1660/
Though it didn't really have any victorious conclusion.
Perhaps we could go for a rematch and you could try insert yourself somewhere in the middle after you feel the flow of the thing to pick off the pieces of two squabbling armies ;P

Harrier feel like a rematch or maybe some other unit skirmish sometime mby?

Hmm. Seems some local assets will need to... vanish.

Anticipate an observer. I'll provide medical aid to the Swallow, as well as organize some... agents, on the side.

Last edited:
Maybe after our test Skirmish I can introduce the swarm to your rematch. I read through it and I think it might be fun to send a bit of a party crashing common enemy that both sides would have to turn and face together.

• Yay
Reactions: White Swallow
here we go.

• Yay
Pick your favourite, but i'd find it quite amusing if it was the swallow's side.
Assassins Creed and the faction I belong to are inspired by the same literature.

• Yay
It's an infecting agent that will start turning the villagers into mindless monsters. A little something to keep you two busy. :cool:

proxy.php

:p