See You Chronicles Cowboy.

Maho 'Jerik' Sparhawk

When there's no more room in hell
Character Biography
Link
Hey dudes, been a while.

Gone through a lot of personal change in my life since turning 18. I didn't realise how much would change or the subtle adjustments I'd have to make to my lifestyle to accommodate other things.

Unfortunately, I will not be writing on this forum anytime in the near future.

This was the place that got me into writing, and the influence you've all had on me has been absolutely extraordinary, and I thank you all for the fantastic memories you've given me, and the new passion you've introduced into my life.

I have come to terms with the fact I'll never be the #1 highest reaction poster on the site ;)

It has been an absolute pleasure, and to thank individuals would not do justice to the countless others who have made my time here so fun and creative.

Thank you to all the staff members that put up with my occasional bull-shittery and gif-posting; you have tempered my memes (a little).

So, cheers Chronicles for the fun times, and I hope I can keep talking with all the dudes on discord or whatever. Who knows what'll happen in the future.

You're all my friends, and I'm sad to say goodbye. It has been a privilege writing with you.

Goodbye from Maho Spa(r)hawk,
and goodbye from me.

Thank you.
- Freddie.

proxy.php

All the best to you Freddie. As someone who has written for a long time I can say yours is some of the finest I've had the pleasure of reading.

I too wish you all the best, hope to see you on discord, and look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Take care.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we were better off know you, Freddy. Your writing was a pleasure to read. Hopefully we'll see you on the discord, and good luck with whatever you pursue!